Mystery Creature Spotted (Chupacabra)

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Mystery Creature Spotted (Chupacabra)


l.yimg.com

Police caught what looks to be a chupacabra on their dash cam.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well this thing definitely does not look like anything that I have ever seen before. Looks way more muscular than a dog or coyote and look at that things head! Odd how this comes up the same day as the bigfoot news. What do you guys think?

l.yimg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Doesn't seem like the link is working but it's on Yahoo's main page right now

[edit on 13-8-2008 by taybes]



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
leave it alone, its my pet i bought it from k mart in alabama. Just joking alabama!



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The links dont seem to be working



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Try this link:

Mystery Creature Spotted

Michelle



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I watched the video a few minutes ago and wow does that thing have a funky looking head. It could be what people call a chupacabra, but it could also be a mutated dog or coyote... I've been trying to think of what animal would have a head that big and long, but I can't seem to come up with anything similar. Hopefully they'll catch it or at least get close enough to figure out what it is.



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That is Bizarre. Great Find. It may or mat not be a Chupacabre but it is definately different.



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129
 


Thanks for providing the right link.



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by THE-LURKER
 


Yeah who knows if it's a chupacabra or not because we don't know what it should look like. But you're right it's definitely different, way different, than any dog I've ever seen.



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I have to agree that this is not a normal dog, if it's a dog at all.

The snout length reminds me of the now extinct Tasmanian wolf. Maybe somebody cloned one


I hope they can capture one alive so we can really study it.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Maxmars]



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have to join the bandwagon here and also claim it does not look like any normal dog I know. And I'm glad the local police officer agrees with me!


And as someone else stated, bit weird how it came out the same time as the bigfoot news...



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
that video is a little weird, especially when the animal?? turns its head.

here is an idea, I'm not sure what area that was, but it almost looks like a wild-dog, or some kind of canine, breeded with a hog, or pig like animal, hence the long snout.

any other ideas?



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by damntheptb
here is an idea, I'm not sure what area that was, but it almost looks like a wild-dog, or some kind of canine, breeded with a hog, or pig like animal, hence the long snout.


My God, it's DogBearPig!


Unfortunately I can't view the video at work. Has anyone found any site with stills taken from the video yet?



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Here is a screen cap of this thing turning it's head. It looks like it's head is almost half as long as it's body!




I definitely don't think this is a diseased/mangy dog. Look at it's musculature and how it just keeps on running away from the cop car. I know the car's not going that fast but still that animal is cruisin and doesn't show any signs of tiring.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by taybes]



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the cap! It looks to me like one of those wild African dogs. I wonder if maybe someone has imported a litter of them and one or two of them managed to escape and interbred with coyotes or local strays?



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I will go with a sick fox or coyote. Both have long snouts, add that to the no hair or very little hair and it does “change” the shape some. Also figure in camera angle. This one seems to have mange and could have other parasites as well. Usually one parasite can lead to getting other parasites because the body becomes weakened.

The size and shape do not appear to out of the ordinary from either. As for how it is running it might be tired because it is being chased down the road at “X” speed in the heat of the day, not to mention how long it was running before the camera was turned on.


If this one is caught I would put money on it being either of the two.

Raist



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
I will go with a sick fox or coyote. Both have long snouts, add that to the no hair or very little hair and it does “change” the shape some. Also figure in camera angle. This one seems to have mange and could have other parasites as well. Usually one parasite can lead to getting other parasites because the body becomes weakened.

The size and shape do not appear to out of the ordinary from either. As for how it is running it might be tired because it is being chased down the road at “X” speed in the heat of the day, not to mention how long it was running before the camera was turned on.


If this one is caught I would put money on it being either of the two.

Raist


i agree with raist if im honest i think its nothing out of the ordinary



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I thought mange causes red itchy spots and blisters on canines. This thing looks like it is either hairless or has a very short and smooth dark coat. If it was manged wouldn't we see patchy red spots? I'm by no means an expert on mange but I just thought it would have a different appearance.



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by taybes
I thought mange causes red itchy spots and blisters on canines. This thing looks like it is either hairless or has a very short and smooth dark coat. If it was manged wouldn't we see patchy red spots?


Not necessarily. I've never had a dog with mange, but the coyotes back home used to get it every now and then. During especially bad bouts of it, they will gouge, scrape, scratch, and bite themselves bald and raw. But their skin heals before the hair grows back. The skin under the coat heals the same color as it was before, so if they were a dark skinned dog, their skin will appear to be dark and be very bald.



posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Or it could always be a young warthog...

www.hedweb.com...

[edit on 13-8-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]





new topics
top topics
 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum