It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Ok peepers...benefit of doubt. However, i will say it is in your nature to be suspicious, judging by your past posts and behavior on ATS, and perhaps you either are working for the NWO in which case you would question everything as such, or you have been affected by the NWO at some point in your life causing you to be so suspicious.

I know they have done some dumb things as far as trying to promote this, but let's be honest...these are proly just everyday people trying to cash in on an unbelievable find, and early on they made quite the mess.

That freezer looks pretty big to me, and I see no reason a 7'7" yeti couldn't be made to fit in it.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
We've got to get all of those conspiracy nuts focused on something other than world events ... How about we create a huge fuss over a "real big foot" that should keep em busy for a while.

Yeah that's the ticket, lets do it!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I know something about this world most don't. That something, has much to do with the matrix. Although, not like the movie, its powers are in control and shape events.

We, all of us, are playthings for the conjurer of the unbelievable, out of the ordinary, weird, occult, and supernatural. I know its there, read about it, hear about it, and see/experience it at work.

Believe it or not!

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by oceanaut1

Say what? a zionist troll??

Wow that was great, I really didn't think this was going to scare you like this.
Sorry, didn't mean to spook your existence.

Listen mate, i just posted the story on ATS, i didn't discover chewie man...anyways, if you'd take the time to read the thread you'll see that I'm waiting to see where this goes before judging anything.

take it easy.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
On another note, I can understand the severity of some of the replies in this thread.

If one thinks about it, wouldn't this discredit debunking as an art form?
I mean if this were true, wouldn't everything be possible then? what would stop a truth seeker from turning around after and saying to a debunker '' well remember bigfoot? then shhh! '' i guess this is why it might be so personal to some.

I'm going to be unable to continue in this thread for now, at least till mid sept, busy you know..but will keep up with the story somehow. take care all, and thank you for your replies.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by jeeptime
not sure if it is a hoax yet.
the face looks kinda odd

there have been a couple other bigfoot found
caputured alive in late 1800s in pacific northwest
though by railroad workers building a tunnel.
that one was put on display in a circus.

care to elaborate on this? seems if this actually happend, we would not sti
ll be wondering if they are real. please please explain more.

The article is in the 'Daily Coulumnist' of British Columbia on July 3rd,1882
Article state of train engineers in vicinity of Tunnel No 4 above Yale, B.C
stopped their train and chased and caputured a small 4ft 7in creature now quoting 'half man and half beast' 'he has long,black,strong hair and resembles a human being with one exception,his entire body,excepting his hands and feet are covered with with glossy hair about one inch long.His forearm is much longer than a mans forearm,and he possesses extraordinary strength.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quick Stryke
reply to post by Conluceo

Ahh more light being shed before 2012...very interesting indeed.

Yeah true man.I wonder what will be uncovered or discovered,next?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I can't help but remember that thread from the military guy where they were supposed to shoot a gorilla, and it seemed to be (at least in my opinion) one of those genitically engineered animalistic trained military army creatures, and for some reason I suspect if this thing gets any studies done on it, its going to go "black" suddenly and mysteriously with no information given. I doubt this is bigfoot, and think it may be one of those super army beasts they are creating.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by re22666

Originally posted by moonking
Can't believe everyone blew past my post
One last time
You have two men (one a cop) saying on National television they found a body and DNA says it's human
There for a "HUMAN BODY WAS FOUND"
SIMPLY PUT !!!!!!!
Regardless of" WHAT THE THEY SAY THE BODY LOOKS LIKE " or "PICTURES THEY PRESENT OF IT , THEY FOUND A HUMAN BODY !!!!"
Isn't time for the authority's confiscate the "SAID BODY" and try to match it against missing people in the area
Isn't that simple enough for anyone to comment on?
Can't a court order be applied for from a citizen ?
THINK PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!
COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 17-8-2008 by moonking]

aside from not ignoring you, you will notice it is common on ats to not fill pages with "i agree." instead we all just wait for someone we disagree with in order to get the most words in on one post.

Whoa, wait a tick, this guy is on to something here, I can’t believe the indifference here, this is a dead human body in the freezer, and DNA evidence confirms it!! The one guy is a cop!!!!!!! A cop, people!!!! Perhaps he's a redneck cop, this could be real bad. Redneck Cop + dead body = big trouble!! Where did he really get a dead body? Whose body is under that suite? Oh, crap, this is a police matter, photos of this dead body have been circulated all over the internet and has crossed state lines, this would be FBI stuff, not make believe, x-files, might or might not be a hoax stuff, but a real police issue. These guys need to be taken into custody, arrested, investigated, etc. I wonder where the cop’s DNA is located at on or in this body.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It looks like the guys have taken their website down. Hmmm... I wonder why?
No bigfoot...no website?

www.bigfoottracker.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by eaganthorn

i think your taking this "human dna" a little to seriously, first human dna could have got on to it, and second it could really have human dna but that doesnt make it human, i mean look at that thing, if it really is real its not just a simple human.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andyyymac

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, they have a body in a freezer!! DNA test results show its HUMAN!!! Ok a possum too, but there aren't really too many laws about missing possums in the USA.
This alone show that the police need to go in and determine what’s what. The fact that they've shown photos of a dead body on the internet and said photos have crossed state lines is an invitation to the FBI to seize jurisdiction for a full investigation. There, by law, must be an effort to determine the identity of the person. For all we know, this cop killed some one and is sitting on the evidence in plain sight, confident that the body will decompose to the point that no ID can be made and thusly he gets off scott-free. This is undetermined at this point, the men should be arrested, and taken into custody.
If it turns out to be a hoax, the better lesson it is for the perps not to pull this kind of crap again, if it is a bigfoot, at least the body gets into the hands of real scientist before it gets any more compromised and the only evidence of a bigfoot is lost forever, if it is a human, justice gets served.
At least make the system work for us instead of Billy-Joe-bob Wanna-make-a-buck-
hoaxing-the-public.

Next week: Whatever happened to kindly old Joe Poskin, the old hippy basketball player who turned hermit and used to hike through the woods out by Lake Lanier, GA?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

well spotted

now we just wait for claims that it was " hacked " by ` evil govt debunkers `

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jeeptime

I was following that - thanks for following up. I did a quick search, but I can't seem find your sources. Do you have any links? TIA

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is only their word for it that the DNA sample was from the "corpse." I suspect that the authorities probably think the DNA sample came from one of the boys, and an opossum.

Had an ME or a coroner taken a DNA sample and sent it in, with proper precautions against contamination and chain of custody, and it came back human, they might be taking some action.

But from a skeptical LEO point of view, I'm thinking "they put a monkey suit in a freezer and threw some possum guts on top of it and took pictures, then sent some kind of samples that they probably took from each other and the possum to some lab and have an email that says the test results are human and possum. So what?"

At this point, from an LEO perspective, there probably isn't "probable cause" to think that any kind of real crime has been committed, especially since one of "the boys" is one of their own, however much in trouble he may be at the moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
During the news conference they said an autopsy would be conducted on Monday. And FOX news tastycake anchor was invited to attend.

Any word on if a video will be made and posted so we can see this firsthand ?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Sometimes I forget that people cannot "see" the evil smirk on my face when I'm in the tongue in cheek mode.

Your logic is in line with the facts that these prankster probably did put a monkey suite in the deep freeze with some possum guts and sent in DNA samples of themselves, all just to get attention and make a buck off the gullible.

My point is to use their own story, their own BS, their own "evidence" to put them through the special kind of hell they really deserve. For their story to back-fire on them, to be taken into custody, arrested, have to post bail for manslaughter and conspiracy to commit fraud, and any other charge that could be used to put these little media chuckleheads out of commission for good. Maybe if they personally have to go through the motions of answering to these kinds of charges, they'll stop.

You do realize these guys have tried to work this bigfoot story for over a year now? They keep getting caught and exposed as frauds, but they are learning from each encounter as to what to do differently and each time their BS goes a little further.

I personally think the IRS should place a value on the Bigfoot and go collect their debt from "Southland Spunky" and his pals.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

www.cryptomundo.com

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfoot” has been found in the woods in northern Georgia.
The press conference will not be open to the public. It will only be open to credentialed members of the press.

Here are some of the vital statistics on the “Bigfoot” body:
*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds....
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are so many things wrong with their testimonies and the DNA they found. If it were real they would hand a body part over to officials.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
If they accept money, and it is found to be fake.
Although they might even make the investors sign a disclaimer, it wont matter.
Its fraud and they will go to prison.
So I just think they are trying to milk things such as appearance money which can be rather high amounts to go on tv shows and new broadcasts.
And also book and movie deals which would be marked as fiction in the first place so no fraud done.
Not to mention selling photo's and Bigfoot memorabilia and there own websites traffic getting increased
If they accept money from an investor and its fake they will go to jail.
Its like selling someone land proposed to contain 100 million barrels of oil and then there being 0 oil.
They made all this up to get rich.
Look at there eyes light up when asked about the money.
"Are you going to try and make as much money out of this as possible?" asks the interviewer, "ABSOLUTELY!" with wide open gleeful eyes replies the scammer.

Although you make a good point that some kind of legal action may be taken, I don't agree. Look at all the other people who have profited off of similar stories regarding UFO's, Aliens, ghosts, psychics, etc..etc.. This is a huge money-making industry that people buy-into because it's interesting. People WANT to believe and see proof of UFO's. People WANT to believe and see proof bigfoot is real. People have been profiting BIG off of public interest in this stuff for decades.

Fraud depends on whether or not you can prove it is fraud. You can't exactly prove something is fradulent if it involves a phenomenon that can't definitively be proven anyway. Even if they end up saying "sorry we lost our bigfoot body", there isn't any way to definitively know whether or not this is fraud because you don't exactly have anything to go off of except witness testimony and a few horribly taken photographs.. And even then these guys are going to make loads of cash.. So in a way it wouldn't matter..

Are these people actually this greedy though? I mean, I've seen some Bull#*%$ stories over the last few months, but this takes the cake. I'd be more inclined to believe them if they had any kind of credibility to back up their story. But all they have done is stir the pot of public interest and media coverage in order to maximize whatever profits they will make from future book and movie deals.. Not to mention the sale of this "corpse" if someone ends up buying it. I wonder if the buyer would have to pay for the stupid freezer too..

The press conference was a private media function that THEY organised that involved people from the media that THEY invited...Yet they said they weren't ready to release the body to the public while giving no explanation as to why.. Now, they had ALL this public spotlight. This was the perfect time to unveil their discovery, and it would have been to their credit if their stories were proven true. But all they did was give conflicting personal accounts and really nothing else.

And what about the problem with the whole freezer idea? if you have a freezer... + full of water, +untold quantities of ice from 7-11, + a 600 pound furry creature from the depths of the forest, HOW IS ANY FREEZER NOT GOING TO BREAK?

Also, if you look at the bigfoot suit which has been linked here in the thread multiple times, all the measurements are nearly EXACTLY THE SAME as the creature they say they discovered. Not to mention the fact that the nose of the creature in the infamous "freezer photo" is an EXACT match to that of the stupid bigfoot suit/dummy whatever it is (as was aptly pointed out by a previous poster a few dozen pages ago).

-ChriS

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join