It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Found??? press conference scheduled.

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I have a rotting hamster in an old habatrail

Hey... I have nothing to say... this thread is sitting at post 999

which is 666 backwards...

and it gave me the creeps...

and...

I hope some bigfoots have a confrence going in the woods with a redneck in an ice chest and none of the woodland creatures believe them either.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Come on ape, that was me making a jab in biscardis eye.

He's the last guy to ask on board with serious bigfoot things unlike like the clown act, bigfool.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It's really kind of sad, BigFoot (if real) one of our noblest and mysterious creatures, found dead in a ditch, drooled all over by some pervert opossum, thrown in the beer cooler, and poked with a stick by some red necks, shameful

Of course that could just be a good friday night in the hills for all i Know.

On a serious note, if myself or anyone I knew had EVER been charged criminally by these two, my lawyer would be a happy man bringing this story into court as proof of this officers veracity. Couldn't this open his whole department up to some serious case review of everything he has ever been involved with? Think of the lawsuits his past arrests can now bring using this to doubt every statement he has ever made in court.

I'm waiting for his highly trained hand picked team of Russian scientists to come examine the body, of course they will declare diplomatic immunity, steal the body, and disappear.

But that's ok, we do have those BigFoot tracking packages for sale don't we? And we did already tell you (fortuitously it seems) that there were a lot more out there to find, we even had pics! So don't pout over the body theft, just sign up for one of our huge snipe, woops, I mean BigFoot hunts.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i love the russian scientist ... thing... I hope they keep this story going for awhile.... although.. it is becoming a pain.. to try and keep up with the post.. it must be 50 pages now.. lol

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bledforit
It's really kind of sad, BigFoot (if real) one of our noblest and mysterious creatures, found dead in a ditch, drooled all over by some pervert opossum, thrown in the beer cooler, and poked with a stick by some red necks, shameful

Of course that could just be a good friday night in the hills for all i Know.

On a serious note, if myself or anyone I knew had EVER been charged criminally by these two, my lawyer would be a happy man bringing this story into court as proof of this officers veracity. Couldn't this open his whole department up to some serious case review of everything he has ever been involved with? Think of the lawsuits his past arrests can now bring using this to doubt every statement he has ever made in court.

I'm waiting for his highly trained hand picked team of Russian scientists to come examine the body, of course they will declare diplomatic immunity, steal the body, and disappear.

But that's ok, we do have those BigFoot tracking packages for sale don't we? And we did already tell you (fortuitously it seems) that there were a lot more out there to find, we even had pics! So don't pout over the body theft, just sign up for one of our huge snipe, woops, I mean BigFoot hunts.

You just wait dummy!!

Till that highly trained unit of of army scientists picks apart those Russian Scientists!!!

I cant wait till say Hello!!! Eh, Hello!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
OK, I'm standing by, can't wait either. What Army scientists though?

Just for a second (line) lets all do the bump. MC Hammer

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
[edit on 17-8-2008 by TallWhites]

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bledforit

Makes one wonder after seeing that squidbillie movie deliverance. From the looks of these two north georgia squidbillies, one could fathom these bozos taking liberties with the corps before putting it on ice.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The two claim they found the body somewhere in northern Georgia but I haven't read anywhere whether it was on public or private land. If it was indeed on private property, I would think the landowner would have some claim to the find. At the very least, Dyer and Whitton would be complicit in trespassing.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Who cares if the DNA tests dont show anything conclusive.If there is anything left of this creatures body, which is supposed to be frozen ,there will be plenty left to get some good samples from ,and I believe, you can even extract DNA from the bones which shouldn't have decomposed.My gosh they can get DNA from many ,many years ago .Didn't they even get DNA from a dead Wooly Mammoth that was found frozen and still had some flesh left on it. Tom in Pa.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just wondering...has it even been confirmed this guy is really a cop?? Did CNN or Fox news bother to verify anything about these characters??

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Is this a hoax or not? I'm really surprised this thread has so many pages. I looked at the picture and the face screamed mask to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Hey guys. This occurred to me, so let's talk about it.

Assuming (and that's a big ASSUMING) this is real...is the discovery of Sasquatch the 2012 event?

Discuss, please.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Is this a hoax or not? I'm really surprised this thread has so many pages. I looked at the picture and the face screamed mask to me.

It's a hoax...how could it not be...the guy came out the press conference looking like a fool, telling 3 different stories and sporting his URL on a baseball cap during the conference. To confirm such a thing, all one would have to do is go to a television station, have them prove that it's real, agree to go on air with it with 100% proof if you get royalties from the video as it will be distributed to the other new networks...so...yeah, it's fake.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
not sure if it is a hoax yet.
the face looks kinda odd

there have been a couple other bigfoot found
caputured alive in late 1800s in pacific northwest
though by railroad workers building a tunnel.
that one was put on display in a circus.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

LOL...im surprised many subjects here on ATS have so many pages

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
When I first saw the pics I thought hoax, and still do, but I did think they could have done better with the teeth, unless the lips were eaten off by small animals looking for soft tissue, making them look like they protrude so much.

So far the pics have been craptacular to say the least, if they really had one and were in it for the money, didn't Brad and Angelina just get 10 million for the pics of their kids? And we all know what babies look like, so what would these pics have been worth just by themselves?

Someone should at least probe the body once as payback for all the times humans were probed, just in case the "BigFoot is a alien" thing is true.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeeptime
not sure if it is a hoax yet.
the face looks kinda odd

there have been a couple other bigfoot found
caputured alive in late 1800s in pacific northwest
though by railroad workers building a tunnel.
that one was put on display in a circus.

care to elaborate on this? seems if this actually happend, we would not still be wondering if they are real. please please explain more.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
TheShadow

Whitton was a sheriff, and I say was, because a news article stated his boss said he crossed the line with the bigfoot body claim. His credibility as an officer is now in question. The other guy dyer claimed to be a corrections officer but that to was chopped up and he apparently is not what he says he is.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aLinkToThePast

Assuming this is legit, do you know WHY we don't have photos or videos or any of that stuff yet? Simple..... It's called money. These guys know they are sitting on a fortune. Did you watch the press conference? They said they want to make money on this. And why shouldn't they?? Hell, I would. Companies have apparently offered them millions already. Bushnell has offered $1 million for footage alone!!

If there is footage to be seen, we will see it. However, when we do it may have a movie studio's name on the packaging.

People get lucky all the time. These guys won the lottery (again, assuming that they have what they say they have). Why is it any different than buying a Lotto ticket? If his intentions are righteous and he really doesn't want to give out the location of where these creatures live, that's commendable. I would feel the same way. The last thing a rare species needs is to be hunted to extinction.

[edit on 8/17/2008 by pjslug]

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join