It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*READ THIS* What if we ALREADY HAVE Virichips in our bodies???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe "New World Order" is the more appropriate forum for this topic, but I chose to post it here for more publicity.

To begin, let's remember the now-declassified-but-still-not-publicly-known human radiation experimentation, mind control experimentation (chemical, electrical, trauma-based), nerve gas spraying, etc. in the 60's and 70's. Trauma-based MC still goes on today, but this thread isn't about that. If you're interested, I have a list of videos to watch here.

Now about the microchip, almost (and I'll emphasize the word "almost") everyone on ATS is aware of the government's desire to have a microchipped, controlled population. Back in 1997, before the scientific community was thinking in terms of nanotechnology, the government (or the people in control of the government) had the capabilities of making a tracking chip so small it could be injected through a hypodermic needle via vaccination, this is now admitted (Why did I have to take that flu shot 2 years ago?). Knowing that the government is CAPABLE of injecting a chip through a vaccine, knowing that the control freaks running this government have long been conducting secret experimentation on civilians, and knowing that they want a microchipped population, is it that far of a stretch to suggest that maybe, just maybe, verichip was covertly tested on a small (or not so small) group of civilians? Knowing the public's OPPOSITION to being tracked like animals, knowing that getting the public to accept a national ID card is so difficult they have to do so by stealth (driver's license), is it that far of a stretch to suggest that, while we are discussing how to resist the chip, that we ALREADY HAVE ONE IN US?

Please share your opinions as this is a very serious topic.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hmmm I dont remember ever getting any shots except for maybe 1 (flu shot?) I cant renember, but all the other shots I have been getting are just to extract some of the blood so I dont think I have a Virichip in me ( I think....) which is good and I never will get one NEVER.

[edit on 8/11/2008 by mIke.]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mIke.
I dont think I have a Virichip in me ( I think....) which is good and I never will get one NEVER.

You just proved my point.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yea, I've had this fear for a while.

But really, all we can do is hope for the best unless you can find someone to full-body scan you, preferably someone who's not "in on it". And I'm sure that would cost quite a bit of money.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I don't even get how you could control with a chip. How could you? Unless it's in a specific region of the brain giving off resonance frequencies of some kind, then I doubt it.

Also, if you do think that's the case, put your head near a radio or something ans listen if there's a sound disturbance. Resonance frequencies would do that.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Seriously? That happens to me all the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
uh... well It's just a theory.

The only way to control the mind long-term is with resonance frequencies, which usually, as with any signal, disrupts weaker signals being broadcasted at similar frequencies.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

Originally posted by mIke.
I dont think I have a Virichip in me ( I think....) which is good and I never will get one NEVER.

You just proved my point.

I hope not

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
uh... well It's just a theory.

The only way to control the mind long-term is with resonance frequencies, which usually, as with any signal, disrupts weaker signals being broadcasted at similar frequencies.

Or low-frequency radio waves (2-30 Hz)

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

.(Why did I have to take that flu shot 2 years ago?). .

do you have any medical conditions e.g asthma etc? because I do I get a flu jab every year because the effects flu can have on your respiratory system are savage.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

*READ THIS* What if we ALREADY HAVE Virichips in our bodies???

Simple just go find a really large Tesla Coil and sit under it for about 5 minutes The EMP will take care of it...

Matyas and I were considering putting one in a van and going into business

$1,000 buck per zap... guaranteed to fry the inners of any chip, but harmless to the body (short term anyway
)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Or low-frequency radio waves (2-30 Hz)

Yes and check out this thread on that issue

This stuff will drive you to suicide

Mystery surrounds humming noise
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also there is this
Navy sonar killing world's whales
www.cdnn.info...

US Navy Sonar Killing Whales by the hundreds?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't forget what happened at Waco when they turned the speakers on

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mIke.

A feeble mind who already has microchips and doesnt know might say something just like you or i'd say a couple years ago. What if they are trying to create the beast this way? Super humans who dont know they are super humans? Whoever has the most chips wins? (wins what?) Honestly I think they been shootin me since I came out the vagina.

new topics

top topics

join