It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyes in people is it normal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Sometimes I here its associated with killers?
2nd

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Are you guys on crack? or just taking the piss?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I thought i woud go for it. I have needed to get this of my chest for a very long time!
A few years ago i treated myself to a new Luminex camera. By my standards it was quite an expensive item, that i ordinarally would'nt have bothered with. But i did and when i got it home i excitedly got it out of the box and began taking pics of the cat, plants... anything really, i was just messing around with it.
Anyway the more confident i got i decided to take some pics of myself. Im not usually that type of person that would'nt do this and as quick as i was snapping, i was deleting them too. Next thing i notice in one of the pics, one of my eyes was completely inky black. I thought it was a light anomoly as by this time i was dark and i just had ordinary tungstun lighting in my house. So i kept taking pics and they were the same highlighting one black eyes (left). At one point i wondered if i had a tumour. I was scared, but shocked more than anything. My Daughter thinks it was the angle i took the pics from, but i'm not sure. I've never really liked my photo taken and even more so now since that happened. It really was freaky! I did delete them all. Has this happened to anyone else? I am not a demon as far as i know, although i have had sleep paralysis. Not bad sp, possible abduction, but that's another thing.ItI was as if something was watching me from within!!! I have been on ATS for a few years now, to try to find answers to all my questions and believe me i have alot of questions.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Pay Attention to other humans around you! You may notice eyes changing from black and then back to normal, or one eye changing and the other staying the same. Aliens have infiltrated the human race. They can jump in and out of the human body. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time. They prefer a human that is free of chemicals such as cigarette smoke.

Another thing to notice- Once they have entered the human body they communicate with each other in passing by Bowing their heads when you walk past them. They also use allot of hand gestures when they communicate.

Let me know if you notice this

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
Pay Attention to other humans around you! You may notice eyes changing from black and then back to normal, or one eye changing and the other staying the same. Aliens have infiltrated the human race. They can jump in and out of the human body. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time. They prefer a human that is free of chemicals such as cigarette smoke.

Prove it.

Seriously, it's posts like this that make us a laughing stock sometimes and ruin any credibility in the minds of many people.

I personally think Aliens are here, but I don't say they are here. And how would you get "facts" like your last three sentences? You 99% likely have no idea. Did you speak with one of them or something? How do you have any idea that they can't stay in a Human body for long?

Anyway, have fun proving it, and if you can't, question your beliefs or keep promoting what's probably delusion and ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by happinness

You may have been taken before same as me. Youre eyes changing..mine too! The Aliens have gained the ability to jump in and out of the human body. Youre eyes may turn black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other may stay the same. These beings cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time. They prefer a human body that is free of chemicals. I run them off with cigarette smoke! LOL I may be doing the wrong thing, but it may be a better idea to just Embrace the entire issue.

Are other humans Bowing their heads when you walk past them? Just take a look around and see if you see other humans doing this when they walk past each other. Pay attention to other humans eyes and see if you notice them changing to black and then back to normal or one eye changing and the other staying the same. These beings also use allot of hand gestures when talking to each other. They want to live among us and carry on their species..you may get this urge to get pregnant..that is up to you.

When these beings are in youre body..you just feel somewhat different..that is all..The biggest issue that you will notice is that youre eyes change allot..but this will happen so fast..pay attention.

The biggest way you will know this is happening in the area that you live is seeing other BOWING their Heads when they walk past each other.

I wish you the best! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

The biggest way to see this is going on in youre Country- Pay attention to other humans around you..watch and see if they are Bowing their heads when they walk past you or others.

Pay attention to others around you and see if you notice eye color change from whatever color to black and then back to normal. Or one eye will change and the other will stay the same. This happens so fast you will have to pay attention.

I know this may sound silly or crazy to you..just take a look around and let me know if you notice this.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
Pay attention to others around you and see if you notice eye color change from whatever color to black and then back to normal. Or one eye will change and the other will stay the same. This happens so fast you will have to pay attention.

I know this may sound silly or crazy to you..just take a look around and let me know if you notice this.

Ok, will give it a go then post back here in a week or something.

2nd...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I have only met one person with black eyes. She was knowledgeable of the natural healing powers of nature. She was well educated but still understood that the power of nature is many times stronger than the powers claimed by man. I learned a little from her but an hour lecture and a small conversation does not give you a lot of time to gain knowledge. I feel that Black eyes means the person absorbs or sees more of reality. These people are not necessarily evil or alien. I examine a persons greed and overpowering personality as the basis of my judgements, trying to decipher whether their overall intentions are good or bad. It's difficult

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

We have been conditioned to believe this. Never judge a person by eye color.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Thank you for your advise Apollo 7
I usually wear sunglasses when i'm out in public. This is out of character for me, but i am conscious of other people and i do tend to get starred at a great deal. Last year for instance i was on a train going through Blackheath and a very good looking gentleman was starring at me and smiling as if waiting for me to speak to him. He had other people with him, yet they seemed oblivious to the fact that for the 10 minutes until the next station he was starring intently at me. As they went to get offf the train he looked back, yet they still seemed detached from him, even thought they were together in a group. Funny enough that was the day i decided to invest in some sunglasses! I Another time a buch of Police offers arrived at my work place and yet the one in charge, who was meant to be speaking to me kept avoiding me and would not look up. Even his colleaugues were giving him funny looks as if to say 'what is wrong with you?', but being the consumate professionals couldnt be seen to be questioning him. He was the tallest copper ive ever seen! Oh God there is more.....where do i stop now?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its not too common but more and more people [ who probably live on the fringe of our society ] are having the whites of their eyes tattooed. I saw an outlaw biker type guy with completely dark Red eyes a year or so ago at a tattoo shop where a friend works on occasion. Last year at the SF International Beer Festival I saw a guy whose eyes were tattooed completely Black, it was rather unnerving but kind of cool in a way. Other than extremely dilated pupils I have never seen anyone without White around the iris.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Black eyes do not mean a demon or alien is possessing you. My eyes vary from graygreen to hazel to strong green depending on what I eat and how I feel. I have been studying the effect of diet on this for many years. I have not associated it with any bad feelings but I have noticed I feel more aware when they are more greener. I also feel a little healthier. I noticed that the more pure the foods the greener my eyes are also. Junk food makes them light gray and bleached out looking. I know others who have the same effects with eye color changing and they do eat natural chemical free foods. Maybe a person can change their eye color to black if they get extremely mad but that doesn't mean they are possessed.

Being possessed is a different thing which I feel is true but is different than the eyes color. Jesus would technically have been possessed by the spirit of god. He asked god "why has though forsaken me" on the cross. Why would god get crucified and put up with that crap, He left his body in the end. A healing god would have the power to rejuvenate Jesus if he desired and reenter him. This is just my opinion.

Black eyes and green eyes are rare because in history they were often killed, shunned, or imprisoned because they were different. It's pretty hard to pass on genetics if you cannot find a mate. The witch hunts targeted these people severely but most were not causing the problems in society that were occurring. Because of their seclusion they often befriended nature and learned of the earths natural cures. I'm sure that they posed no problems but their teaching to the wicked and deceivers who profited with snakeoil tactics backfired against them. A true Herbalist is not evil, but even under this societies present system they are targeted as unreal and deceivers. Many that profit off of natural science, and much of this can be corrupted also by greed. I study medicines to find their original creation, the pharmaceutical and chemical companies are creating a lot of snake oil. Their medications have a lot of side effects because they are using one chemical and the bodies chemistry many times gets messed up.

My seemingly drifting to off topic has a reason. Deceivers will try to convince you that others are causing the conditions that exist, clouding our judgement of perception of truth by flooding untruths amongst the truth. This makes the truth hard to see. Black eyed people can have an awareness that we don't have. They know that they are different and most don't want to attract attention to themselves. They probably even have a lot better ratio of being better people than those of more popular eye colors.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
All I know is the whole of my eyeball went jet black as if black dye had run into it. My eyes are brown normally and it only happened to one of my eyes.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So I guess some would consider me an alien since I have the rare Blue/green/grey eye color, most of the time my eyes look bluish green, but they can appear blue or grey also depending on the lighting and/or my mood.

Good point to remember if you are around me, if they turn grey and the pupil dilates, Don't get between me and whoever set me off, because that means I'm very angry, almost to a berserk mode. While I want hurt purposefully those that didn't set me off, I may be a bit rough in removing you from the line of fire to my target.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join