It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$911 Million Dollar Lawsuit Naming Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Et Al As Defendants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
On November 26, 2003 family member of victim Louis Neil Mariani from Flight 175, which struck the South Tower, Ellen Mariani filed a $911 Million Dollar class action lawsuit, naming George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleeza Rice, George H.W. Bush, and a long list of other people in the United States District Court of Eastern District of Pennsylvannia.

Ellen Mariani : Open Letter To George W. Bush

Ellen Mariani has since dropped the lawsuit due to personal conflicts in 2005.

I found this tidbit of information while reading ATS's Jimm Marrs book :

The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 and the Loss of Liberty

I've discussed the book in short, although not this particular bit yet on this thread :

The Terror Conspiracy : Deception, 9/11, and the Loss of Liberty

9/11 Widow Ellen Mariani and Whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg :

[edit on 11-8-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Ellen Mariani :

9/11 CONSPIRACY: FBI whistleblowers are obstructed, silenced :

The 9/11 Whistle-Blowers Part I :

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks SKP--- Did you finish the book???

I think it should be "required" reading...

Anyhow good find here,,, let us hope WWIII is not the next phase in this brilliant plan

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Anyhow good find here,,, let us hope WWIII is not the next phase in this brilliant plan

I'm only halfway through the book now, but it's awesome the amount of details are in it.

Let's get this thread rolling faster and faster.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
What's funny about this is that Ellen Mariani filed this lawsuit under the R.I.C.O. Act, or Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.

That's the law the F.B.I. uses to take down organizations like the Mafia.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

Man this stuff pisses my off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note does it seem like people have stopped caring about this as much around here?

It seems sort of ghost issue these
past three months or more.

Anyhow keep up the good work.

Hey -- "WE WILL NEVER FORGET"!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm only halfway through the book now, but it's awesome the amount of details are in it.

Let's get this thread rolling faster and faster.

I think if we talk enough it can rank.. S+F for you!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

It should not have died down on here or offline either, as once apathy sets in, is when the people who do these dirty deeds begin to plot and scheme again.

I sure hope they do not do something again, it's something we as a nation do not want.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Don't forget to thread-tag is as well.

Septmeber 11th will never be forgotten as long as any American citizen lives.

The complicit and tacit lies of the politicians will never be forgotten either.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The book is bad ass... I mean there is like a thousand plus points of detailed discrepancies in the BS commission report...

And one of them would be good enough to question the validity of most of the story.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It should not have died down on here or offline either, as once apathy sets in, is when the people who do these dirty deeds begin to plot and scheme again.

I sure hope they do not do something again, it's something we as a nation do not want.

How true... Do you have family members who still buy the BS???

I do... Its like talking about satans good qualities with a quaker!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The book is bad ass... I mean there is like a thousand plus points of detailed discrepancies in the BS commission report...

And one of them would be good enough to question the validity of most of the story.

Oh, I agree 100% that the book is chock full fo details.

It talks about how Ellen Mariani dropped off the lawsuit, but one of the 9/11 Heroes was put right on the lawsuit, because he was someone who saw machinery exploding while he was inside the building, and he was threatened.

William Rodriguez was a World Trade Center maintenance employee, the man put on the lawsuit to replace Ellen Mariani.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Building the thread....

Have you looked into 7/7 much?

Oh my goodness that is the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard of.

Funny thing is they were having a terrorist exercise that day- same places- same times- same delivery method....

I just can't believe that the Brits let that fly... because that was not as well executed as the masters here!

"Terrorists exercise" --- Working out those terrorism skills indeed!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Oh, I agree 100% that the book is chock full fo details.

It talks about how Ellen Mariani dropped off the lawsuit, but one of the 9/11 Heroes was put right on the lawsuit, because he was someone who saw machinery exploding while he was inside the building, and he was threatened.

William Rodriguez was a World Trade Center maintenance employee, the man put on the lawsuit to replace Ellen Mariani.
wasn't he the last man out Alive???

What I've heard from himon interveiws is incredible...

Damn it still makes me mad... For christ sake we have many first responders who have gone on record about this stuff and it seems that the public could give a flying @$@#$!

The real witnesses are ignored? What a stroke of genius on the perps behalf, I've got to hand it to them...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I find that depending on the thread topic, sometimes less is more, and sometimes more is less.

I added you as a friend. I'd normally U2U you that, instead of mentioning it here.

September 11th, no matter who ordered the hit to happen, should never have happened.

I think people like Ellen Mariani and the Fire Fighters and other First Responders are the real heroes of this world, and the people who cover up these crimes dishonor those people by not allowing the facts out to the public.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
William Rodriguez On YouTube :

William Rodriguez Part 1

William Rodriguez Part 2

William Rodriguez Part 3

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I find that depending on the thread topic, sometimes less is more, and sometimes more is less.

I added you as a friend. I'd normally U2U you that, instead of mentioning it here.

September 11th, no matter who ordered the hit to happen, should never have happened.

I think people like Ellen Mariani and the Fire Fighters and other First Responders are the real heroes of this world, and the people who cover up these crimes dishonor those people by not allowing the facts out to the public.

Friended you aswell.

I think we see eye to eye on this.

I also believe the heros need to be heard and should have been the pinnacle of the "investigation" ... However it is not in the best interests of the powerful.

+ the psychological aspect of this is so deep and well played... Half way magical,,, true masters of disaster.

I just wish people would pull their heads out...

All we need is a glaring sign.

I'll check back, later!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   

One more thing SKL...

Do you even wonder about the circles of knowledge involved in this???

Like some know every detail.

Some have one piece leaked to them

others have access to certain aspects of the truth

others got broad general warnings...

My bet is that only an very few know everything,,, well they might know another person who knows everything, but does not know that the person is fully privy.( a Rumsfeldism )

I imagine the whole thing was very compartmentalized.

On the other hand I wonder if 9/11 is the unspoken scandal of washington? Its possible that every senator and representative knows the truth as we see it? Could it be that the perps ARE UBER confident in the ridicule machine they have devised which effectively keeps everyone mum?

I mean I can see how good the machine works on ATS, sheep calling other sheep, sheep.

BAHHHH!

Side line -

If your at all interested in the goings on in Georgia/Russia.

I believe it is a distant cousin of our 9/11 in that the motives have carried over....

Here is a link to my post,

Read the article well, I think it is very very important and is a part of the evil plan of sorts!

Did you know Russias new president is like the CONDI of oil in Russia?

I didn't...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

environment.newscientist.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bealaerospace.com...

The Fairchild Corporation filed an 8-K on 9/11/01

On August 26, 2004, The Fairchild Corporation borrowed $13,000,000 from Beal Bank, SSB. The loan is evidenced by a Promissory Note dated as of August 26, 2004, and is secured by a mortgage lien on the Company’s real estate in Huntington, Beach CA, Fullerton CA and Wichita KS. Interest on the note is at the rate of one-year LIBOR (determined on an annual basis), plus 6%, and is payable monthly. The loan matures on October 31, 2007, provided that the Company may extend the maturity date for one year, during which time the interest rate shall be one-year LIBOR plus 8%.

11-24-01

Two other airplanes were flying near the hijacked United Airlines jet when it crashed in Somerset County, but neither had anything to do with the airliner's fate, the FBI said yesterday.

In fact, one of the planes, a Fairchild Falcon 20 business jet, was directed to the crash site to help rescuers. The request for the jet to fly low and obtain the coordinates for the crash explains reports by people in the vicinity who said a white or silver jet flew by moments after the crash.

A C-130 military cargo plane was also within 25 miles of the passenger jet when it crashed, FBI spokesman Bill Crowley said yesterday, but was not diverted.

i'm not sure if any of this is true, but i started looking into people who got screwed over by the us government and who might have enough money and motive to screw the country over on 9/11... also found this ..

He most likely thought he couldn't afford the derelict oilrig approach. Atleast at initial flight rates.

Beal & Fairchild
JOINERY MANUFACTURER
www.joinerylincs.co.uk
The Workshop
Broadfield Lane Industrial Estate
BOSTON
Lincolnshire
PE21 8DR
01205 364158

SYNOPSIS of play written by andrew beal, shown in sussex new jersey 2006, google has 3 search results for it, all for just the ad of the play... that's it.

February 7 2006�THE LOGIC OF REASON, by Andrew Beal A Professor of Art, obsessed with Picasso�s painting, �GUERNICA� cries out for his students to act on their beliefs in the turbulent days in 1970, when American college students and others were protesting the war in Vietnam in the most outspoken and violent ways. His nemesis is his former student and lover, now the Dean of Students who struggles to protect her students from violence and death and keep her former
lover from self-destruction.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I've also noticed that the there are several serious conspicous similarities between 9/11 and the OKC Bombing as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join