It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure on the Kim and Dave Morning Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Has this Video been posted yet? If so, please relink the Thread.

thanks!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Is that a British show?

I couldn't imagine the people from "Good Morning America" having a serious discussion about UFO's.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's an Australian show but it certainly is a little out of character for them to do that kind of story. It's kind of a shame they didn't represent some of the better stories.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
wow.. 2 posts.. After all this is what ATS is all about .. yes or no?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this awesomeness!! Good to see the UFO issue get some serious coverage on the Australian idiot box (even if it isn't the best evidence presented). This topic is starting to finally break into the mainstream.. at least in our little backwater down under...just like what happened with Global Warming... Disclosure 2009???

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Downloading it now... slow on dial-up, but I watched the first couple of minutes already.

I sometimes see Dave and Kim when I am on holidays. It's a 9am show on Channel 10, Melbourne. They're not bad as a pair, as far as hosts go. Dave is the brother of singer James Reyne, in case you've heard of him. I don't know much about Kim Watkins, but she seems sexy enough to put in front of a camera. A yummy mummy with twins!

Channel 10, in my opinion, have been featuring more odd-bits of UFO related stories lately than the other major two TV Channels (Ch 7 & 9).

I can see that they're interviewing George Simpson. He writes a lot of articles for the UFOlogist magazine, published by Earthlink Publishing. It's basically the print medium for the Australian UFO Research Network (AUFORN). The magazine is priced at $7.95AUD. It's poorly edited, has lots of filler material and features big-spread articles on known hoaxes (like the John Lenard Walson garbage) in many issues. At least the stuff that George writes is good and shows that he's serious about what he does. I'm considering cancelling my subscription to the magazine, as it doesn't offer value for money.

Once I've downloaded the rest of the interview, I might chime in with more comments, if there's anything specific to mention.

At least, from what I know of them, Dave and Kim won't smirk and giggle their way through the interview. They're fairly respectful to most guests and very non-confronting.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Fairly light-hearted, harmless stuff. David and Kim, well done, they were cool.

The worst part of the interview:

Kim asks George: "Where are the hotspots in Australia?"
George replies: "Well, just everywhere."

Come on, George, you could have been more definitive. He quickly followed-up by saying something about Wycliffe Well, but he never gave the audience a chance to think "Hey, I live near a sighting hotspot!" George, if AUFORN receives around 200 reports a month, then you would at least be able to filter them and know the local sighting hotspots. A couple of towns or suburbs, in or near, Melbourne or Sydney would have been a better response than Wycliffe Well.

I guarantee if Kim asked me where the hotspots are, she'd be getting a different reply. Hmmm!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Im glad that they actually gave the time of day to put a subject such as UFO's onto morning television. Hopefully we get to see more of it.

and more of Kim Watkins....hubba hubba, sure is a highlight each morning smoko at work

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I agree, both about George not handling the interview the best... and about the attractiveness of Kim

He shouldn't have mentioned the moon conspiracy at the beginning of the interview, better to appeal credible to the audience and their worldview imo....

Still a good sign this kind of thing is on the box.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Do you guys sense that more and more disclosure is slowly leaking out into the public? Im not talking just about these astronauts coming out, but just themes in shows on tv and movies and the like?

for example, the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still", a sci fi sclassic has been remade and is to be released soon, This is a BIG in my opinion 'hint' about the possiblity of alien contact.

Its like through tv and film they are trying to condition the public to accept the possiblity of it all, to get them thinking and talking about it before it happens.

heres the link to the movie preview-

www.apple.com...

also, the next terminator is due out mid next year, and a couple other sci fi movies I dont have the names of at the moment.

Social conditioning or social engineering through media?

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Well I'm sorry I missed that show , but you cant be everywhere at once .
Most people do not pick up on the subtext and code words used by those who know whats going on .

top topics

join