It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Or... Consider that much of what he said was actually true...

You are now the second person to have made such a statement in this thread post-hoax confirmation. I've asked before, but have yet to receive, one or two examples of what he said that was confirmed to be true.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
wow.... bet there are quite a few ppl feeling foolish right about now, huh?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Well said Badge... That is why I asked the OP questions that were not directly researchable, but that required a working relationship with theoretical physics to answer. I keep a couple of these ideas tucked away....... just in case. I will soil myself on the spot if someday someone purporting to be an "other" gives me the mathematical solution

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

Well, I hate to say 'I told you so' ... but sod-it-all I'm going to say it anyway;

I TOLD YOU SO !!!

Jeez that felt so good I feel almost dirty.

Sorry I just can't stop giggling to myself and the heat coming off all those red-faces is giving me sunburn.

Ok, I've got it out of my system now ... er hum !

normal woodwytch service has been resumed

Woody

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well, I just can't help but wonder that one day when and if we have some disclosure that some alien will say he tried to communicate on a conspiracy site called ATS and was banned. It still makes me wonder how many are using this site or would bother anyway. Nice to know there are those more capable of dealing with the hoaxers appropriately. I'm glad I'm not one of them.(intentionally)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Ok I am now convinced this website is involved in one way or another and does not want you to hear the other side of the story or receive more information from this person. I was sent what I feel was important information by the OP and ATS won't allow you to hear it.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Your just very gullible. That's ok though....Not everyone can be born intelligent

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

I think it's the other way around Riggs, you never heard what the OP actually had to say about him falsely being accused along with new provided information. Look it doesn't really matter anymore, I am convinced someone intentionally shut this thread down and I am not the only one who believes this. I've had too many other U2U's now from other people about it who all agree this was locked for a reason and I don't believe it was because the OP was a hoaxer.

Your a skeptic that doesn't believe anything about extraterrestrials so I can understand but I have personally seen them and that is my own business and the reason why I have two websites and have dedicated my entire life 30+ years now to investigating this kind of material and helping abductees from real abductions that really are taking place. So go along your own way now and find another thread or person in the UFO & ALIEN forum to attack.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

You keep saying I don't believe in ET's but I do, but I don;t believe they are here. You also keep making statement such I ahve seen aliens and such, but offer no proof. I once asked you if you had all the possible medical procedures that could count out mental illness, and you have not answered me. I think there is something mentally worng with you, I say this because the OP was proven to be a hoaxer. You say ATS is involved in a conpiracy because of this guy. If he is telling the truth and you are tyo
, then why would they let you speak but not him. You want to believe so bad, that you are willing to look like a fool for your beliefs. I wonder how your family feels when they look at you. DO they pity you and say that girl could have been something, but now she is slowly losing her mind. Oh well, when your in a straight jacket, remember me

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
The Terra Paper

P.T. Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute".
Shows you that there are still hoaxes out there that have yet to be shown it's true colors. The new Terra paper goes by the name of "Alien Interview"

Agitate, agitate, agitate. Whatever, dude.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by Amaterasu

No, but considering the chances, it's less in the realm of reality than proposed. Didn't say it wasn't possible, but I doubt that is the case.

The chances of what? And how well assured are you that the data used to calculate the chances is fully valid. We know for a fact that lies have been told to us (for profit or other corporo-political gain), so you may calculate chances incorrectly - and so might I.

Always question that which you "know."

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Or... Consider that much of what he said was actually true...

You are now the second person to have made such a statement in this thread post-hoax confirmation. I've asked before, but have yet to receive, one or two examples of what he said that was confirmed to be true.

Hahaha! That was a set-up for the contemplation. Yank it right out of context and then accuse me.

I like to consider possibilities, suggest possibilities, ruminate, contemplate, and discuss. If you want to assume that I have any given belief based on a statement that asks the reader only to CONSIDER... Well. You know what assuming does.

And I did NOT say that his statement that he was an alien was true. Just MUCH OF WHAT HE SAID. Because I do think there was truth (whether he identified it as such or not in any plagiarism he indulged in), but a great deal might be conjecture and/or down-right lies (like being an alien).

So dude. Back off.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
You also keep making statement such I ahve seen aliens and such, but offer no proof. I once asked you if you had all the possible medical procedures that could count out mental illness, and you have not answered me.

Because that's a stupid question. You know the answer and are suggesting that without "all the possible medical procedures" one cannot get a good sense about the multitudes one might deal with relative to mental stability.

You, sir, are a baiter. What's your interest?

EDIT to add:

then why would they let you speak but not him.

Um... If you look carefully... MA is also being censored. Just not banned.

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I posted my abduction experiences here a while back with details and the procedures I went through with my family in getting implants removed. I have never attempted of proving my experiences and I don't really care if people believe them or not it doesn't change the reality of what my family and I went through. I know for myself what happened and that is enough for me.

Believe me if anyone is more a skeptic of the OP and this thread it would be me and I have been a skeptic the entire read but I have also kept an open mind and researched some of what was posted, I run into hoaxers all the time and can usually tell which one's are blabbing away with nothing valid to say because I thoroughly investigate this kind of stuff on daily basis in more than 20 forums/websites. I take notes on things and research it but most of what was said in this thread fits right in with other research I have done especially the way this person describes telepathy and that can be confirmed by others with experiences such as Dan Sherman, Sgt. Clifford Stone to name a few. His descriptions of how other ET's communicate through telepathy fits right in but with a new perspective.

I'm sure you won't stop coming after me and calling me a mental nut case or whatever, I could careless what you think or what names you call me. I am not a child anymore and have been down that road, there are hundreds of thousands of reported abduction cases in history to present and I am more than certain about my experiences. You have no idea because you have probably been sitting behind a computer all your life and have zero knowledge of what real ET contact is like.

Don't take my word for it take someone else's with more credentials than I have like Sgt. Clifford Stone for instance or Sergeant Robert Dean, find a list of others and go after them and poke your fun and call them mental, Clifford Stone Still has a thread up on ATS so it's not to late to go after him for what he has claimed if you want. These people put themselves in the spotlight and openly admitted contact with ET on camera, I have never done that but will never deny my experiences.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Why are you answering questions not meant for you. The reason I asked about the medical procedures is because then you would be able to rule out mental illness, brain defects and anything else that could offer another explaination. I am sure MA is a big girl and can answer ? for herself unless of course you speak for her

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The reason I am after you and other abducties is pretty simple. You are all making claims that cannot be validated and as such you create an opening for the loonies to ruin the serious investigations that some are trying to do. Who would take a investigator seriously when we have people like you out there making claims that are very unlikely. And also why are the greys only abducting people from north america or england. Other countries have thier version of abduction cases and maybe 1 out of 10 have seen these greys. The reason why is because grey aliens are spoken about in the english language, and those that don't speak english will not imagine the greys but will see another version of alien. That is why alien abduction are fake, because grey alien abductions are only predominant in NOrth america or anyplace else that speaks english.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Proposed psychological alternative explanations of the abduction phenomenon have included hallucination, temporary schizophrenia, epileptic seizures and parasomnia—near-sleep mental states (hypnogogic states, night terrors and sleep paralysis). Sleep paralysis in particular is often accompanied by hallucinations and peculiar sensation of malevolent or neutral presence of "something," though usually people experiencing it do not interpret that "something" as aliens. Occasionally the abduction phenomenon is also theorized to be a confused memory of past events
Carl sagan pointed out that the alien abduction experience is remarkably similar to tales of demon abduction common throughout history. "...most of the central elements of the alien abduction account are present, including sexually obsessive non-humans who live in the sky, walk through walls, communicate telepathically, and perform breeding experiments on the human species. Unless we believe that demons really exist, how can we understand so strange a belief system, embraced by the whole Western world (including those considered the wisest among us), reinforced by personal experience in every generation, and taught by Church and State? Is there any real alternative besides a shared delusion based on common brain wiring and chemistry?" "
In North America large-headed gray aliens predominate, while in Britain abduction aliens are usually tall, blond, and Nordic, and South America tends toward more bizarre creatures, including hairy monsters

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Your truly must be enjoying this discussion,

The reason I am after you and other abducties is pretty simple. You are all making claims that cannot be validated and as such you create an opening for the loonies to ruin the serious investigations that some are trying to do. Who would take a investigator seriously when we have people like you out there making claims that are very unlikely.

Think whatever you want and you sir I would consider ignorant for not even taking the time to thoroughly investigate such phenomena that involves thousands of reports per yearly basis, why shouldn’t abductees talk about their experiences? These reports really are happening there’s no denying it.

And also why are the greys only abducting people from north america or england. Other countries have thier version of abduction cases and maybe 1 out of 10 have seen these greys.

If I had a buzzer it would have went off by now. Wrong answer, you clearly haven’t done the research and do not have access to all the abduction reports, the governments have kept a tight lid on the abduction phenomena and keep most cases from ever leaking to the public. Don’t you think it’s important to note that hundreds of thousands of people are going missing each year? If you count the entire world it’s in the millions and then the abduction cases come into play. Abductions are not only being reported in England and America but being reported worldwide even moreso now than ever among third world countries. The greys are being reported everywhere and in every country for your information.

The reason why is because grey aliens are spoken about in the english language, and those that don't speak english will not imagine the greys but will see another version of alien. That is why alien abduction are fake, because grey alien abductions are only predominant in NOrth america or anyplace else that speaks english.

That is absolute nonsense, you have a creative imagination however pictures have been drawn from children to adults all depicting the same alien greys all over the world and in every country. The abduction reports are all very similar in nature whether it is someone from China, Indonesia, Columbia, Argentina, Brazil, Canada or the US. Whether it is from someone who lives on a farm that doesn’t speak English to someone on a native island in the Philippines they all come back similar in fashion and with the same drawings of your typical grey being so perhaps you need to do a little more research on it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Proposed psychological alternative explanations of the abduction phenomenon have included hallucination, temporary schizophrenia, epileptic seizures and parasomnia—near-sleep mental states (hypnogogic states, night terrors and sleep paralysis). Sleep paralysis in particular is often accompanied by hallucinations and peculiar sensation of malevolent or neutral presence of "something," though usually people experiencing it do not interpret that "something" as aliens.

How do you explain the physical implants and marks found after reported cases that are unexplainable made of materials not found on earth? How do you explain the many eye witnesses testimonies that take place in the thousands of cases taking Travis Walton’s case for an example from the movie fire in the sky? How do you explain the many witness’s found in such cases of actually seeing people taken on board a ship with missing time? How do you explain people in high positions in the government with impeccable records coming forward with same abduction experiences, most of these people have nothing to gain but everything in the world to lose by talking about it? How do you explain people that have reported being abducted that have shortly afterwards gone missing and never to be found again? How do you explain some of the human mutilation cases with unexplainable instruments being used that suck organs from the body that our own technology and doctors cannot duplicate or perform today? How do you explain the many many eye witness accounts of people clearly remembering, seeing and having physical contact with these beings?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join