It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am An Extraterrestrial, Watch My Video! [CONFIRMED HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAM_ET
reply to post by woodwytch

I didn't say you had been on ATS before ... I said that a young lad claiming to be one of your 'Pleidian Underlings' posted the vid.

You have me mistaken for someone else.
I will answer everyone else’s questions at a later time.

Hello IAM_ET
I ask of you are your familiar with the channelled literary compositions:
The Law of One by the entity known as RA channelled by Carla Reuckert and
Seth Speaks writings channelled by the late Jane Roberts?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Now if you were to travel at 1000 times the speed of light it would take you approximately 14 of your earth days or two weeks to reach zeta reticuli.

How fast would you say the greys travel or do they use other means of getting from point A to point B?

I realize many people are ahead of me with questions but if you get a chance I would appreciate your answers to my questions of what you think the Grey agenda really is along with the ongoing abduction phenomena?

What's up with the grey hybrid program in your opinion?

Thanks

Colleen

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
K, i just want to ask, in your humble opinion, is there any way we can survive the #sdom these evil beings are/ are going to imposing/ impose on us??

Are there some that are coming to help us??

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i didnt know Michael Stipe from R.E.M was an alien

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAM_ET

Albert Einstein also calculated the mathematical formula which described quantitatively the equivalence of matter and energy. This formula, while perfectly correct mathematically, leads to the incorrect conclusion,

Damn your disproving Einsteins theories and chit. lol---

You know whether this is for real or not you certainly have opened up my mind from your answers. If we are really being visited by ET’s my best guess is they would think and write you like you are. I don’t doubt at all our scientists would be like cavemen to them including most of Einstein’s theories.

I got to hand it to you so far IAM_ET you have given us a great show, could I possibly ask you for a favor? Could you show us how free energy works? I’m tired of having to pay all the electricity bills from the bastards who run this planet. If you are who you say you are I know you would know how. Give up the recipe and I promise to keep it a secret.

Ok I can see you have many questions to answer but I will leave you with 1--more, how can we begin to unlock our minds like you said? Is it through meditation or mental focus or what? I believe you about us not using the entire part of our brain so please further explain what we can do to access more of it? Is it spiritual-??? You the man IAM_ET, this thread is the reason why I signed up on ATS. Thanks bro---

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hello there.

May I ask, how did you travel here? if you already answered this I'm sorry.
Is the techology you used to travel here still here?

Peace.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   

ADMIN NOTICE

It has been confirmed through an IP check by our Super Moderator JAK that this user is one-and-the-same as the author of this thread, "IAM_ET."

Both this member and the thread author have been banned.

reply to post by mister.old.school

Dude IAM_ET just tore you a new one…lol---

I mean seriously look at your dinky concern list then read what IAM_ET wrote, he straight put you in your place. lol

Can you defend yourself and disprove anything he has to say?

Show us the money penny, I’m guessing you are as lost as some of the rest of us but if you can disprove him then show the proof.

Jonathan out---

[edit on 14-8-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ooooo i have more questions

Dude, i've been reading up on this Holographic Universe theory and i LOVE it! Can you tell me, is it for real?? It seems to better explain things than established fundamental science

Also, i read somewhere that there may or may not be a hidden planet lingering in the space behind the Sun ---- hmmm what say you about this theory??

With regards to the draconians sucking our energy and so forth, any hints on what i should be doing less of and what i should be doing more of?? --such as watching television or listening to the radio, cultivating plants etc?

I'm also fascinated with the subject of Mars and Martians - i've read in various unrelated places some corroborating pieces of Martian history and perhaps even that some Martians are here on Earth i.e. NOT in human form but underground or whatever..
------------ are we even in alliance with Martians??

By the way, are underlying themes or subliminal messages about all "this stuff" put in popular media such as books, films and television shows ON PURPOSE?? (e.g. that slippery shape-shifting sucker Randy in the kids movie Monsters Inc. just sticks out in my mind - he definitely reminds me of a snake/ lizard and it just occurred to me that maybe he was portrayed as evil for a reason???)

And of course i have to ask, even though i doubt there is, is there anyway for us brainwashed humans to somehow recognise these shape-shifter, reptilian types?? And just how integrated into society are they?? Like, are they that common that i could be inter-mingling with them in my daily life and not have a CLUE?? Or are they only brought out on special occasions...
And that also goes for the good ET races too - are there many like you??

There are probably many more things on my mind but i can't think right now - it's getting late

Thanks for your time
I recognise that you have many posts to reply to but i am patient

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Click on the link to view where we come from:
www.pleiade.org...

Why can you not simply identify which star, and which planet?

And, describe how the stars look from your planet.

Two simple questions that do not require long obscure diatribes intended to sway the easily impressed.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
DECEPTION EVIDENCE DISCOVERED

The amount of energy which is apparently contained by a given body of matter depends entirely upon how far it has rotated upon the mass energy axis with respect to the given observer. Another observer, observing the same body from a different reference point, would find an entirely different amount of energy contained. Assume that we have an observer upon each of two planets which are traveling through space at, say half the speed of light, but which are traveling at exactly the same speed and upon parallel courses. If no other bodies of matter existed in the universe, the observers would, inevitably, come to the conclusion that their respective planets had no kinetic energy, since the only reference points available are at the same energy level.

Perhaps you could explain why you, being a super-intelligent being from another star system, would need to copy-and-paste material from the web page linked below?
danielfry.com
#45, approximately half-way down the page

A simple Google search on one phrase found the copy and paste from another source, shall we do more searches?

Why are you unable to use your own words?

[edit on 14-8-2008 by mister.old.school]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pretty_vacant

i've been reading up on this Holographic Universe theory

Hi Pretty Vacant, were on the same page.

I have also recently been re-researching and studying the holographic universe theory.

I found many unexplainable and interesting things about this theory, I am interested to hear what the OP has to say about it?

“Under certain circumstances subatomic particles such as electrons are able to instantaneously communicate with each other regardless of the distance separating them. It doesn't matter whether they are 10 feet or 10 billion miles apart. Somehow each particle always seems to know what the other is doing. The problem with this feat is that it violates Einstein's long-held tenet that no communication can travel faster than the speed of light. Since traveling faster than the speed of light is tantamount to breaking the time barrier, this daunting prospect has caused some physicists to try to come up with elaborate ways to explain away Aspect's findings. But it has inspired others to offer even more radical explanations.”

The OP mentions that they travel thousands of times faster than the speed of light so I am curious to hear what IAM_ET has to say about it?

The Universe as a Hologram
Found here: twm.co.nz...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Looks like to me he is using you to circumvent his post ban? Not cool if so...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lost_Mind

Looks like to me he is using you to circumvent his post ban? Not cool if so...

Why was he banned so quickly and called a hoaxer without allowing him to at least explain? From what I have read only part of what he posted was taken from this website, many of us use references in our own posts. Personally I would like to see him continue on this thread and answer the rest of the questions regardless if he is extraterrestrial or not he has said alot of things that had nothing to do with that website that I have found to be of interest.

Why has ATS judged and banned this person so quickly?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Not so... see here and you'll have a better understanding.

Opening Post (updated)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Please read the additions to the opening post, the member is a confirmed previous hoaxer on ATS... and also violated several T&C issues by posting material without attribution, and creating multiple accounts for participation in his own thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I have no idea why my last post was deleted but it came from the OP.

POST REMOVED

We do not allow members to post-by-proxy for banned members.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I certainly do not envy the moderating staff of ATS. Good luck guys.

SO, you look miserable, how bout a hug?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Please read the additions to the opening post, the member is a confirmed previous hoaxer on ATS... and also violated several T&C issues by posting material without attribution, and creating multiple accounts for participation in his own thread.

Hi SkepticOverlord,

Can you at least please confirm who this previous poster was if he was a hoaxer for our reference?

A link perhaps to his past threads so I can confirm this?

Thank you,

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

A link perhaps to his past threads so I can confirm this?

The revised opening post of this thread contains a link to one of the previous hoaxes.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join