It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes in calif....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I found someone talking about this a while back and also just found a youtube of the localnews station.

I don't know for sure if it was in cali or las vagas navada but please fill in the gaps I missed.

here is the url to the youtube page.

Click Here...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the news footage...there's already a thread on this but I don't think it contained the footage you posted

Here's the other thread in case you want to go and read it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It was a weather balloon..

Haven't you heard?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Good find. Does anybody know if "Bob" has ever been found.
I wonder if the witness that saw the trucks got a license plate number. At least the truck could be traced to a branch of the government.
Does any body live there? That might know these people?
Or saw it themselves?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
lol thanks for the link I took a look at it. I remeber seeing it a while back but couldn't find it so I created a new post with the new find.

The guys title is wrong this didn't happened on aug,1st it happend may 16 is what I heard.

anything else new about his?? I have some friends in Las vagas and they plan to go to that spot in sep. They are investigatiors as a hobby.

So what do you guys think?? I think they are covering somthing up.

I already know the theory behind flying saucers it's called electro dynamics it uses eletricity and magnets ect..

I heard discovery channel will have a special program of a guy that made a sacucer in florida while he attended florida university.

What do you guys think?? lol Scary stuff

join