It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our inevitable fate.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, I'm a naturalist, and yes, I just know what I know. I'm not even sure of that, really, but I stay within the bounds of what I think can be known.

Mysticism actually goes quite well with the concept of 'no mind' (though 'no self' might perhaps be putting it better). Those capable of mystical experience invariably report it as a dissolution of boundaries between the self and the other, between perceiver and percept, between the One and the All... a merging of the individual consciousness in a universal one. But I suspect you're more familiar with these accounts than I am.

And yes, the elephant in my avatar is that selfsame pachyderm.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Interesting question. I used to believe we got wings and sat on fluffy clouds. But I increasingly believe we get somehow 'reconstituted' into another life.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I forgot to respond to the tug on the chain.

It seems unlikely to me that any kind of afterlife is integral to natural process as we understand it, since all such processes clearly appear as self-contained feedback loops that do not extend beyond spacetime. I'd be interested to read a convincing argument that they had nonphysical correlates or consequences.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread, and the subject is something that I think about nearly every day. I've read a lot of anecdotal evidence that an afterlife of some sort exists. Near-death experiences, astral traveling, OOBEs. There is just a ton of material out there, and if even one of those stories is true, then that means consciousness transcends death.

The mind is an amazing thing, and all the things I've read about consciousness and the brain lead me to BELIEVE that an afterlife exists. The lack of empirical evidence is a problem, so I can't know 100% for sure, but I'm 99% sure. I'll know for sure one day, and that is exciting!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

well - sometimes I think ideas just get messed up by language

losing that sense of self is the idea I've been chasing after all my life

and I have experienced it for myself - but only as happenstance - never on purpose

but - if the brain is a given - and mind is a concept you can't accept - because you don't see the "self" as consciousness or mind - you don't even recognize the self - then - I'm right there with you

maybe we don't agree on some of the details - but I understand what you're saying

I see space and time, existence - as a feedback loop

but how all the components within that system fit and work together is completely beyond me

maybe a sense of self - identity - separation - or containment - is necessary to our function - whatever that is

it's not necessary to the whole - but it's important to the parts of the whole

maybe we are all just little bits of information

and that sense of self - your identity - is only temporarily important - or necessary

today you're the hall monitor - tomorrow you're not

just for today - it's important for you to know that you're the hall monitor

tomorrow you might be something else

afterlife, death, consciousness are all words - and they only go so far in their usefulness

but if I choose the word afterlife - for me - it means the loop

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
From one who experienced death.
I was certified as "Brain Dead" by doctors and was about to be Tapped and embalmed, but I became conscious of the Program called Earth again.
This was Not a "Near death experience" but a "Death experience" as described by Doctors.
Funny thing is though I was More Conscious during this 30 minutes than at any other time of my life.
I saw no ghosts, spirits, or anything like that, neither was there any thought present.
Yes I did see White Light as many do, and a very very deep feeling of Love, but that was only the beginning.
Anyway if anyone wants to ask questions I will be happy to answer them if I can....
I can say one thing at this Stage and that is it completely changed my whole conception of this Universe and "The Real Self".
And I know longer believe in Death as being without anything at all.
Consciousness is Not part of the Brain!
The Brain is only a Decoder/Encoder.
A human being is Not alive but Life Experiences through a human or other animals etc...
The Real Self is a droplet of Consciousness, of a much larger state of Consciousness.

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller....

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
How could something that happens to every single living thing, be bad.
How could all these complex things use massive amounts of energy and complex massive amounts of everything, just to exist, to then just stop and there is nothing?
Logic would tell anyone that this just couldnt be possible.
That there has to be something more if it happens to all things.
What is the only thing that ALL people have in common?
They are born and they die.
The later would have to be just as important as the first.
And why would not all the people who have gone before you help you and be there?
After all they loved you so much in life and were there when you were born and existing why would they not be there in death?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Very interesting, I must ask you, are you really telling the truth? I think you are but I hope your not messing with my mind, which I don't think you are.

Because the thought of not existing is my biggest fear! If this were true there would be NO REASON for living, for you for everyone here on this planet, I could do anything and it wouldn't matter because it will be as if it never happened.

So yeah I thank whatever made me alive, because I LOVE being alive, whether I feel negative or positive, I'm always glad to be alive, it's the greatest gift of all.

For that to be taken away?!

Anyway I've read Death experiences before, I'm very interested in yours because I can talk to you

So I'm wondering how did you die? sorry if it's personal.

When you were dead, did you feel like eventually if you stayed long enough that you would begin to explore and learn about your new surroundings? Were you really even more awake and aware?

Thanks for the info.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by b6x87

I was in nursing about 30 years ago. It was around 3-4 am (time when many people seem to die) and I had just taken a patients blood pressure, she was old and dying. Because of her age she was a "no code" (no CPR)

A couple family members were gathered around in chairs sleeping.

Her blood pressure was really really low so I went to get the head nurse, this was it, her time to leave was close.

As I approached the doorway I felt her last breath. The entire air around me compressed and then expanded like a breath enveloped / hugged me.

I knew then without turning around that I had actually felt her last breath. "the life energy" essense of her had "left".

There was something there, I felt it for a couple seconds. Then it was gone. Did it "blink out"? Where did this "energy force" go? Have no idea.

Personally I don't buy the whole God, Heaven, Hell primitive mindset.

There was a tangible energy, I felt it, it left. Einstein says that energy doesn't die, it changes form.

Possibly we are a multidimensional soul trapped within a three dimensional vessel (body).

Some of the books I'm currently studying now on aliens and the alien abduction phenomina say that many abductees state that "the grays" are perplexed about us "having souls" this energy life force seems to be a big deal to them.

I don't fear death but I don't think the dying part is going to be fun. Except for one woman that was 103 and "tired" I've never seen a easy death and I witnessed quite a few "passings".

Such a natural part of the cycle of life and our society hides it from us, behind closed door in hosptials and "clinics".

I do know that there is a big difference between the second someone is alive and right after they have passed. It's a eerie feeling and one, no matter how many times you've witnessed this phenomina ever quite get over it. Each death is a very individual thing.

One second they are "here" and the next "they are not here". Their body is but again, something is missing, it's not even like them being asleep, it's a total "this person is gone and left behind their vessel that once housed their "energy force".

As a side note: I've had patients we've coded that you could tell they were going to "come back" because you could still feel their energy force.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Hi Phoenix,

Lovely to hear from you,

You see, you can feel the Truth in yourself!

I guess You are Part of The True Mind, which is Eternal and a Child of The All.

What I have told you is the truth, with Life as my true and faithful witness!

I Love Life very, very, dearly and I fill myself with the joy of Life, every second of every day of every year.

Life is so very very Precious....

I also Lecture on a number of subjects involving The True Mind and Creation!

Truly we are One, as we are All part of the One Consciousness.

Your Conscience, is the highest form of Communication with the All.

No one can go against their Conscience and win!

The Conscience, can be used to communicate with Life or The All.

It works on a Yes/No basis.

When we are True to ourselves!

First ask your Conscience, a simple or clear question, that is focussed!

And at some point latter, maybe some hours. days or weeks, you will suddenly become aware of the answer, through Inspiration!

Now when you think you understand the answer, recite it back to your Conscience, and take notice of how your Conscience reacts to your statement!

If a negative response is noted, then try and understand the answer again, and repeat this, changing your understanding, until you get a positive response.

This way you can learn even faster from the All.

I know you are Sensitive to your Conscience and Truth and Love, by what you wrote to me.

You are truly Blessed, so keep going the way you are....

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply, and kind words.

I took a quick look at some of your other posts.

I think that the human mind is kind of similar to computers, it is the greatest invention I think humans have ever created, and I think we are only beginning to understand, I believe in this century we will see new inventions, technology and knowledge we never thought possible with the use of computers.

Anyway I read something about you making a computer? This computer can change things? I'm interested in what your trying to accomplish or already have.

I know that many people make hoaxes or pretend, you could be one of them, I cannot be 100% sure, because of the nature of some humans on this forum, but I'm looking for the truth, and I hope and think you are possibly part of the truth.

Thanks.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hi phoenix,

I can understand your reservation's, and time plays out all things...

Noting can be hid even though many try in vain.

We will just have to be patient and see what happens...
If we achieve this, then the sceptics may re-look at Life,

The power of Life remains in Life for it is Its Creation and Not ours.

No matter what we believe or want has no effect on Truth.

What will be will be so we must place our trust in Life because
without Life we can do nothing at all.

Humankind is but a story of Life but Life is eternal whether we believe it or not.

Where the end is, so is the beginning.

The first conceptual movement of the True Mind was to and fro.

In Ionic Greek that came from the ZIONic language came the word, spelt Zeta Alpha Omega that means Life or to move!

This is why Zeus starts with a Z and even in the very early church buildings a mural of the Carpenter was often in the domed ceiling with a Large letter "Z" on his gown...

The second movement of The True Mind, was "Rotation" of the To and Fro,
and you shall find that everything that exists, both material and in abstract form, is either straight or curved or the combination of these two, and you won't be able to find any other shape, in the All including of course the Creation.

I challenge anyone in this world to prove to me otherwise.

So there are basic Truths that humankind is powerless to alter even by pretending.

The reason why so many find the passing on so difficult and traumatic, is because they can't let go easily of what they thought they owned and the taking back of their flesh, as it was Not theirs but all is owned by Life and Not humankind.

But this condition is temporary and soon passes after withdrawing from this Program you call Earth.

Fear and anguish is only manifested through a Lack of knowledge, Understanding, Wisdom and Trust which is Faith in Life.

So we learn much on what you call Death.

But the Truth remains that You cant kill Life or The True Mind Consciousness,
no matter what people fear or want to believe in ignorance.

Remember The All is Created on the Opposites. Left and Right, Up and Down, Black and White, Like a tree or The Capital "Y" hence the family tree and also as in The "Tree" of Life, and that which gives us Choice is Also in the form of a Tree....

But let us Not Love the Tree and Hate the Fruit or Love the Fruit and Hate the Tree and realise that Geometry both seen and unseen, gives us understanding of The All, as your whole Universe is an Interactive Geometric Experience in Form and no one can deny this truth...

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So why don't we all just kill ourselves and exit the 'program' early?

I find what your saying to be very hard to swallow, that and nothing your saying even makes sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

I can't satisfy everyone, now can I....

Why do you want to kill your self?

That is rejecting the very thing you are looking for.

Have you no understanding at all?

You will have to go your own way, and your end, will be the same as all of us, and then knowledge shall come to you also....

But then Humankind are only "Primates" so I can understand your reasoning.

Accept your self and learn from Life and Live!

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Now what about this computer? What does it do? Is it completed?

I read something about it coming out soon.

You said the first step forward and backwards the second step rotation. Does this also apply to the computer too?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The First movement of The True Mind is very important, because it lays down the function, for the exchange of information, between the two ends of The True Mind.

The droplets of The True Mind as you know, are what we think, is our Mind.

The Droplets of The True Mind, are the Inner ends, and The Outer Mind, is what we are going to communicate with.

This Outer end, is part of ourselves...

It is our outer End that chooses the base programs, for The Inner Mind to experience.

But don't mix this up with our earthly parents...

We are the larger parent Souls Little ones being the Inner ends of a larger Lattice work or Matrix..

We experience programs, that are chosen and loaded by our Outer end of The True Mind.

These programs produce the Image of our Universe, in the form of an interactive holograph in the underside of our Soul..

The Optical Computer Interface, we are producing is used to Communicate with the Outer True Mind, to Import objects from the libraries of "The True Mind", Edit existing things within our world, such as healing or replacing lost limbs or damaged components.

It can also give us access to the Manuals of The True Mind, relating to The Soul, The Man Child and anything in Creation, of any other World or Universe.

We can use the Optical Interface, to explore other Worlds and Universes.

It can be used to help us make the decisions, that lead us down the path we want to go, by first looking at the possibilities and importing the appropriate program. This is done in the "C" Register.

"IC" and the "e" Registers are used to play and observe the programs on screen, before choosing the appropriate program.

"XC" is the libraries of programs.

One of the base components of The Interface, is a special mirror that allows you to see your Soul and its Workings.

Most would be superstitious about viewing their own soul, but in fact there is nothing at all to fear.

The Soul looks Nothing like a "primate" but instead, looks like looking at a disc.

It is a confinement or partition that contains multi coloured, granulated light that morphs into many different geometric frames and masks, while observing it.

You don't find it unusual to view your own body in a mirror, to put on make-up or do your hair, or to see traffic behind us in a vehicle do you?

So why be nervous about seeing our other body, the Soul?

The mirror can be made in a number of different ways..

One way is to Strobe Light onto the rear of a translucent White screen of acrylic plastic (One trade name is Perspex).

This is how to make a mirror to view the Soul.

This Screen should be in a black box, in order to get the best contrast.

Construct a cube shaped Box, 200mm x 200mm x 200mm made of plywood and paint it black on the inside.

Cut two holes in it, one in the front face, 90mm in diameter and attach a 1oomm Diameter Glass magnifying-lens over the hole.

Cut a hole in the centre of the back face, to mount a white "Disco Strobe light" into it (use an adjustable speed type strobe).

Now mount the 200mm x 200mm, Translucent Screen 3/4's of the way toward the front of the box.

Start the Strobe at its fastest speed.

While looking through the magnifying glass, at the screen, slow down the pulse rate, until you see like granulated light appear on the Screen. Now experiment with the speed while watching the Screen.

If nothing appears, then blink the eyes and this will reset the operation.

If you watch very, very, closely at certain flash rates, you will see coloured Geometrical frames, such as squares, square spirals, hexagons, octagons, stars and other shapes as granulated light morphing on screen.

This mirror is only one of the components of the interface.

I will give further descriptions of other components used in the Optical Interface in further scripts.

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Wow, thanks for the info, what told me to build sounds interesting, maybe I'll try to make it to test it out one day, I'll check how much those things cost later.

By the way I'm male, and I'm not scared of looking at the soul or learning new things.

So is this part of the computer? or just a way to see patterns?

You said you gonna post more in later scripts, does that mean here?

Still trying to figure out if you've completed your computer yet. lol

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Hi Pheonix,

Quote:

[ So is this part of the computer? or just a way to see patterns? ]

It is a Component of the Computer system, that is essential.

It is the Mirror to see your soul in so you can Communicate with the Outer Matrix, that produces the Interactive holograph of the Universe, on the underside of your Soul.

When we use the correct language of The True Mind, which is Geometry, together with the correct instruction fonts, which come from the ZIONic Language, that I have described on other threads.

Many will mistrust what I am revealing and scoff, but they only do this in ignorance.

They can't change what is coming into the world because I did Not write this program.

I am actually a 58 year old male who has dedicated his life to introduce this ancient technology onto the Earth again.

The Ancients were well accustomed to this technology, but a minority interest banished it from the Earth.

Some abused the system, but that is also just part of the Story of Earth.

There is in fact a reason for everything that happens and it has nothing at all to do with morals or the advancement of the human primates on Earth.

Christ gave One commandment that took the 10 commandments place and that was, that we should Love one another...

It tells you that the reason for the 10 commandments was, that men's hearts had hardened against Life (That is The Life of God that is The Light of His Christ)....

This program of the Earth, is a unique Program, that brings about the birth of the Man Child, in every Soul that passes through this particular program, called Earth.

This Program is just a stage in the Creation of the Soul.

What "The Man Child" allows us to do, is make changes within the Program, without experiencing death and going to the outside to make changes.

So a very new exciting program function, comes into play over the next few years.

There is also large changes that are going to be made to the earth that will allow many of our so called problems to be eradicated.

Within a few years the entire economic system will go belly up and new systems will take its place.

Even your entire oceans will disappear below the earth's crust and there will be greater land mass for population increase.

Large lakes will be left but the convections involving the water distribution will take place within the earth's crust instead of above the surface.

The Sun will also not be seen again but the whole sky will be lit.

Human understanding will radically change regarding their Universe and how it is produced.

Even their understanding will change regarding Stars and The Sun.

There is still another 1,000 years to go to complete the Program of Earth and the Birth of The Man Child and the rediscovery of the self again.

The whole program is about 7,000 years in human terms and approximately 6,000 of those years have passed.

In the Genesis God tells Adam and Eve to go forth and multiply and replenish the Earth.

The word replenish means to "Fill Up Again"

So this program has been plaid so many times you can't number the times it has been plaid before this time!

Its "Ground Hog Day" but instead of One day repeating it is a period of about 7,000 years instead.

Human Primates really have No Idea at all, about the True nature of their Universe or themselves.

Humankind can call me crazy, but that won't stop anything, and it will Not, and can Not change The Truth!

To others this has already been done.

So sit back and do as Christ commanded us to do, as He himself said.

"I Command You to Watch!"

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Well thanks for another long reply, interesting. You seem to have researched this a lot.

Just a few more questions, if you don't mind.

1. What do you think happens when we die?

2. So you have completed the computer or not? Still confused on that.

3. What exactly does this computer do? What would be the use of it? And is it coming soon?

Peace.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

Energy of consciousness? its the exact same energy that does anything else in your brain...speaking...memory...coordination etc There is no disputing that

There is disputing that.
Where is it proven all types of energy are the same?
It isn‘t because they’re not - and too many diverse kinds for me to list.
Anyway, who states/proves irrevocable the kind of energy that runs our consciousness is of an equal kind used to perform motor skills?
Who can prove the brain energy used to open an oyster is the same energy used to *be* (conscience), to imagine, to pull something *from thin air*, to create?

I truly believe the energy we use to fuel our consciousness is not in fact the same (type) energy we use to perform physical tasks. That there is a vibrant difference between the energy type our brain draws on for inspiration vs. motor function. (One kind/type of energy would push the pen to draw the picture, another kind/type to feed the conscience inspiration where the picture comes from).

That being said, I believe the energy I’m speaking of, the unique energy used to *fuel* our conscience is limited.
Baring a traumatic event resulting in physical death, when the energy to feed our conscience *runs low/out* our bodies cease to function.
Our conscience? It goes on forever being fed from that *other* type of energy (Cosmic? Godly? Something else? I don't know) but when that energy is gone from our physical form, we die and return to the place where we came from to get *recharged*(so to speak).

For me I believe *that place* is a type of *heaven*.
From there, I also believe we have a choice to be reincarnated, though I think it’s so much more.
I think *heaven* is just so much more than we can even imagine using all the *brain power* we have at the moment.
Just as our brains are not able to fully comprehend eternity, I don't believe our conscience imagination can fully fathom heaven and the afterlife.

...if I only had a brain...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join