It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our inevitable fate.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

LMFAO ....

What an interesting response! So well thought out and intelligent.

Look, the biggest issue is that I have asked you questions and so has a few other people. You never directly answered those questions and instead just blindly regurgitated that I am just ignorant of the knowledge. You expect me to NOT get annoyed with that kind of maturity? At the supposed age of 58 years, I expect more maturity from you and yet I am greeted with childish rhetorics and circular reasoning. You show know knowledge in the workings of a simple thing and then report to have figured out the mysteries of the universe from this misconceived understanding.

And the best you can say in defense is yea whatever? Save your breath buddy.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You know, understandably, what you are saying would technically be profound and world changing and life changing to everyone. So typically one would expect a bit more professionalism in the exchange of such type of information. Yet, here we have you at the supposed age of 58 on a kids networking site and a conspiracy forum releasing very little information about something you claim to be immensely important. How can you sit there and expect people to take you seriously with so little regard for professionalism at the ripe old age of 58. surely at your age you should know how the world works by now!

As I said, your a damn liar and a piss poor one at that!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

yawn, now I'm falling asleep....

Good night sirnex....

Have nice dreams....

In taking notice of your dreams you may discover your own psychological nature and perhaps learn something about yourself....

No offence intended... Just a little understanding, of your True situation....

Read your own words:

Quote:

"Freedom and privacy means not infringing on a child's rights to smoke, drink, and go to strip joints."

Friendly regards,
The Matrix Traveller

[edit on 11-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Cute, here we have a guy at the supposed age of 58 years old with a profile on a children's networking site supposedly detailing something he claims is profound and earth shattering and discussing it on a conspiracy website.

This same guy who instead of explaining this supposed earth shattering concept would rather call people ignorant of his discoveries. This same guy who shows at the ripe age of 58 no professionalism in how he conveys his information. Yet, he demands to be taken seriously.

You sir have side stepped the issue, called anyone who disagrees as ignorant and all out refused to answer some very basic questions that, I am sorry, but would not certainly take more than 6,000 characters to answer. I know how a prism and wavelength works and I could even explain it in less than 6,000 character. Why should I though when you refuse to answer basic questions?

Your quoting me and you don't even understand the whole reasoning behind why I have what I wrote in my signature here. Your acting as if you all of a sudden (again mind you) "figured it out". Bad boy! TSK TSK... I'll do you a favor and let you in on it however. The whole reason behind what you quoted arose from someone else who had a faulty and hypocritical view of freedom. Even he demanded certain things, but in such a hypocritical fashion that I deemed it necessary to ask him if freedom and privacy basically extend to children as well and if they should have the freedom and privacy to do as they please without us "parenting" them.

Look before you leap, it's a long drop sweetheart.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Keep the advertising going, you are doing a great job, for yourself.

You will understand what I mean in time...

Time shows All things....

Friendly regards,

The Matrix Traveller...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
to quote a song,parabola, by Tool:

"This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality
Embrace this moment, remember
We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
First, let me say that the source for my information is from those who have already crossed over. Although many of you will tend to think that this is BS, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

When the physical body dies, you remain here until the astral body also dies. Your astral body is powered by your physical body, so anywhere from a few hours to a few days later, your astral body also dies. From there, if you have issues that must be worked out, such as suicide, addiction, or just bad karma, you cross over to the lower realm. This realm is very close to this one, and it is from this realm that 'ghosts' are seen. Once the karma is worked through, you cross to what the Wiccans call the Summer Realm. Here thoughts become reality. What those who have crossed over have told me is that this realm resembles a pleasant summer day. If you still have lessons to learn, then you come back to this realm at a time of your choosing. You also choose who you will be. If you have learned all of the lessons you need to, and you have no more karma issues, you then cross over to the higher realms to return to the Source (God). In the Summer Realm, you are aware of the Source, but it is not there. What the higher realms are like I could not tell you, as once you make that trip, you no longer decend to lower realms again. This seems to be what string theory in quantum physics suggests as string theory demands that there are 13 dimensions. In short, we continue on, always striving to return to the Source. There is no hell, and the heaven described by major religions simply does not exist. Those who think that once you die, that's it are ignoring Einstein's insistance that energy never disapates and organized energy never disorganizes. Our minds, souls or whatever term you use is nothing but organized energy. Death is not to be feared, it is as natural as growing up.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

What you have said, I would certainly not say it is BS, but this is Not always the case and is different for many others including myself.

But this does Not say others are incorrect or that you are incorrect!

I have experienced death myself, Not near death, but my flesh was as about as dead or inactive in any way as it can ever be, for more than 30 minutes.

Many curse and abuse my comments, as they probably will yours too.

I have recently been called a liar and and all sorts of ugly things, for telling the Truth, so I would Not take any notice of them, that are ignorant about death, as their time shall come, that they shall know the Truth themselves no matter what happens to them.

There is Not a single person, that can escape death, so all come to know the Truth in their due time...

The time that I was reported to be medically brain dead by doctors, was for more than 30 minutes.

But my experience was nothing at all, like what you described and I am interacting with this world, for entirely different reasons, and has nothing to do with learning, or behaviour modification on my part.

During the time that is called death, by humankind I was very much alive, but Not in the human sense of the word, as I had reunited with the All, and nothing was as of human-kinds understanding at all.

What I teach about today, was shown to me by The All and The True Mind, Singular in nature, as there is only one.
All droplets of the True Mind are one with the True Mind.

The True mind does Not have to test anything.

The true mind has created all for its own good pleasure and nothing else.

I know of no upper or lower state of development, as Life has absolutely nothing to do with a position, or status or level of behaviour or knowledge or anything else.

I was aware and of the all as I became one with the Conscious all.

Whatever anyone thinks about this they are powerless to change this.

The purpose of this world, is to affect the modification of the Soul, so that things can be changed or edited, while experiencing any programs, whether of this world or any other, without having to pass to the outside, to make changes.

This world you call Earth and the Universe, you are interacting with is Unique, This is the program environment, that the Soul is modified in (Program), or goes through metamorphosis.

It is part of a stage in creation, that involves the Soul and Not the True Mind or Life Consciousness.

The true Mind experiences Programs through the Soul.

The Soul is Not a Human soul, but rather a Human is a program being manifested through and in the Soul.

Neither is there such a thing as the "human mind" as the Mind is Not part of the Brain or human-being but is of "The True Mind" that looks into the Program from the outside of humankind.

The brain is an Decoder/Encoder Interface only.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by b6x87

To reply the question(s) OP posed:

I think I'll end up being what I was before I were born. I believe afterlife, but not in the sense that my personality would survive death: Of course the material from my body will continue to exists even the 'life force' will leave me, that is a fact. Maybe part of me end up being the weed at my grave, or the ash in the wind, I don't know

We are eternal beings; only the will binds us together in the form we are right now. When this will ceases to bind us, we will die and disintegrate, but we will not perish.

I will definately not go into paradise or hell for I am already there
Death is merely the release from this trap of flesh. I make my life to what it is - nothing else.

Farewell,

-v

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Now that is an honest way to be and I know that it also leads to the truth, because you see things as they are, and are willing to accept what is for you and if there is more to learn.

I know you will find it and take note, no matter what you find, even if it is perhaps different, than you expected, but that is normal.

The fact that remains, you are willing to look at this without fear and this goes a long way in my book because it shows trust in Life or Consciousness.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

First of all, I would love to discuss with you your experience at length. What my guides have told me of your experience is that you were still in your astral body and experienced the presence of those in the Summer Realm. It was not yet your time to cross over so you were sent back. However, you were given a glimpse of what the true nature of the universe is. It's all connected into a great collective conciousness, known to many as 'God'. Your experience fits within the definitions given by the dead, but the real question is what you were sent back to do, and why did you resist this for 30 minutes, which is far longer than those who have near death experiences usually experience.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

There was No resistance in returning, but the time I was a part of The All I was being taught if you could look in the terms of time as time did Not exist outside the World.

I have (what humankind thinks is death) passed over so many time since about 1994 I can Not recall how many times.

The teaching does not come from what you refer to the summer world.

I was taken to witness the Birth of the Man Child, which lasted about 12 hours in earth terms.

I also come and go for on a daily basis for information and other reasons regarding the work I do in this program.

I have had access to the heavenly books outside the world including The Book of The Man Child, The Book of Angels and many others involving the manuals of The True Mind.

I must stress that where I return to is Not within any World that humankind can imagine.

There are two ends of our being and perhaps what you call the summer world is what I refer to, as the other end of The "Inner Mind" whch is Not the Outer of The Outer Mind.

Often the outer of The Inner World is known as The Upper World of The Lower. This part of The Matrix I have returned to many times but where my knowledge comes from is the upper of The Upper of The Matrix.

These upper and Lower positions I talk of have have nothing at all to do with advancement or right or wrong but are merely locations of the Processing system of The All.

Your world that you know as your Universe is The Lower World, this is Not because many think it to be Evil but instead the Out Put is always on the Right or in the Lower position depending on the type of Out put.

These Positions also are found in All the sub Registers.

I now have a Library of over 30,000 drawings that explain the whole of existence in detail, which are available to anyone.

There is also a book being written at present, that will contain all the knowledge I have on what I call The Matrix.

The reason I returned to your world, is to bring into your world, a new technology that humankind will start learning more about, as they experience through the next 1,000 year chapter, in the Program story of the Earth.

The overall length of the Program you call Earth, is about 7,000 years and has been plaid so many times before it is impossible to count how many times.

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
[Don't read if offended!]
Bored of Chinese Lanterns, interesting idea to me (star OP)! Some of my own thoughts hopefully based in "reality"

Consiousness/Soul = "Why Me?" Ask yourself why you are aware from only your own perspective, try to be some1 else or me for instance, you can't (I'm making an asumption here there is more than me!). Ie. consider why you are not somebody else, why the world orients around you (self-awareness only).

I think this is likely to be "soul", it is a property of the Universe, it is not memory/intelligence or any physical property of your mind as there are many other minds with these attributes, yet "you" are not they.

Soul cannot die 1 - From our own perspective we have been dead before we were born. Before that time was all of infinity - it is likely you would of been alive then dead already if there was only a singular incarnation of soul within such space of time.

2 - I and others (Earth 6.5bil+) have souls, from my own perspective I am only aware of my self, which is basically the same as saying your own selfawareness has expired from my point of view (/vice versa), honestly from my point of view my awareness is A ok, I hope the same from your end!

Rambling on, I'll use a story to describe death (imo) (its crap but its all I could come up with);

A man is with his friend at a Train station awaiting a train. The man is apprehensive as the arrival of the train will signify his death. Both walk along the platform to greet the train, at first the man frets to his friend, but as they walk further his friend tells him not to worry and shows him she has shared in his life. As they approach the waiting train the man see's his life from his friends point of view, he see's all of his life past to the present, and see's himself walking onto the train. Their is only the perspective of his friend as she see's the train departing carrying her friend with it.

A bit of prose! replace friend with everything/anything if u want, rgrds!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stringue

Quote your words as follows:

A man is with his friend at a Train station awaiting a train. The man is apprehensive as the arrival of the train will signify his death. Both walk along the platform to greet the train, at first the man frets to his friend, but as they walk further his friend tells him not to worry and shows him she has shared in his life. As they approach the waiting train the man see's his life from his friends point of view, he see's all of his life past to the present, and see's himself walking onto the train. Their is only the perspective of his friend as she see's the train departing carrying her friend with it.

Yea one good analogy, I understand what you are saying.

There are some very Interesting ancient writings such as:

"The Thunder Perfect Mind".

You can possibly find it on the net.

There are other interesting writings as well where statements are made for example.

"He who has found the World has only found a Corpse and he who has found a Corpse is superior to the World."

Not my words.

But I agree with them.

Read "The Thunder Perfect Mind" it is a small text but worth reading.

Today people think that they are alive, but in truth the Primate or human being, is Not alive but Life looks through the Human primate and other animals.

Humankind are Primates and they return to the Ground, but "The True Mind" is Life and can Not Die...

The True Mind is Not in anyway part of the brain.

Humankind want so much to be alive, but they are only manifested by a Program from a Processing System that is Optical in Nature and formed from Light.

The whole experience is of Interactive Geometry and is Experienced by The True Mind.

The Outer True Mind is One in Nature but The Inner Mind is partitioned into countless ends your own being one of these but is still part of the One True Mind!

The Soul is Not of a Human but everything is actually manifested in the Soul including what appears to be a Universe.

But to understand what I am saying one requires to understand where all has come from and how it works.

Scientific theory is just that, "Theory'...

Science is really only a modern day religion after all.

In other religions thy also were as genuine as science today.

But please do Not get me wrong as I am Not against Science as Science is a requirement in the story of Earth with regards to changes taking place in the Soul.

It was because of me experiencing, what is termed death, as in being "brain dead" for more than 30 minutes, that I experienced something different, than I had assumed before my experience of death, incorrectly according to humankind's beliefs.

I now understand in a different way, Not according to humankind's beliefs.

But I was more alive, when I didn't experience this program, called earth and the universe, as I (a droplet of The True Mind) was one with The True Mind.

The brain is only a Decoder/Encoder and is Not Conscious or alive.
The Brain or eyes can Not see or know anything but it is The True Mind (or what you refer to as your Identity of Consciousness) that experiences all.

The flesh knew nothing of this as it is only of The True Mind or Life Singular.

The word "God", is misunderstood by humankind today, as the understanding was different when written about in the ancient writings.

The True Mind dwells within what is called "God".

The True Mind is known as "The Life of God" or "Consciousness" or "Light of Man" Which is written as "Phos" ("Sun Light" or any other "Light" similar to Sun Light.) in Greek, where many of the ancient writings come from.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: b6x87
What do you, as a person, believe happens when you die?

God judges. We go where He says ... either a Heaven, or a Hell, or a purgatory, or we get recycled back here (to learn more, do purgatory time, try again) ... or we go to another dimension or another universe (in the multiverse)....

'like' energies' are attracted to each other. So where ever we go, it'll be with other energies like us. I just hope it's a positive experience and it's not organic in any way.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join