It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-5-08 Indiana UFO video needs to be analyzed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here is the snippet of what happened:

I filmed this flashing hovering object for 6 minutes. I only stopped to get some pictures with the same camera which reveal a cloud by the object then I filmed another 2 minutes. It is way to bright to be able to see exact detail but I will upload them along with both movies. Whatever it was is still there! When I was filming I noticed it was cloudy! So whatever it is it's below the cloud cover! Keep an eye open and a camera on, just look up each night you're more than likely to see something! And don't be afraid to report it!

Video 1 (56 MB)
Video 2 (22 MB)

Here is a full size image, click on link for full size image.

Full size Image

-Kdial1

[edit on 7-8-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Kdial,

I thank you for sharing this video and making it relatively easy for the reader to download and view the UFO's in question. However, I have only one grievance: You consistently post UFO videos/threads that are blurry and and ultimately inconclusive. They are relatively vague, showing little or no accurate distance from the camera, always at night, blurry,and the camera footage is shaky. Objects show no other worldly maneuvers either. It could be literally "anything". Ultimately threads like these end up being waste of board space because they are always indeterminate.

Final analysis: inconclusive. What more do you want?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Also he mentions this is under cloud cover, so I believe the highest clouds go to 10 miles. So just an average would put this at about 4-6 miles high.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This one is definitely more interesting!

But still a identified object I would presume.

I would look for....

Right angle turns, high speed take offs, vanishing, growing or shape shifting, intensely bright lights, things like that make a good UFO. Stationary objects with blinking lights are most likely blinking to a man made beat.

You feel me?

[edit on 7-8-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Yes, I do post these for Jeff and David to Analyze, I put them up here for ATS members to see what Jeff and David are analyzing so members can discuss them while they are being analyzed....These are some of my threads that do receive alot of attention from the Indiana Illinois region, which is mostly where all of my interest lays.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I appreciate your input, but this footage is better than most posted here.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Kdial thanks for the vids. Some reason my first impression of just looking at the still pic you posted was a door of some kind. No idea why but that is what popped into my mind. From the vids it is hard to get an impression of how far away and even if this object was up in the air as there are no refrence points. However it seems like there are a few times where the object is pretty close to be in focus so might need to look a little closer and see if I can get some other good screen captures.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by drift393

No problem, I am hoping someone has some good video editing software and can get some good screen shots of this....Internos?. It looks like the picture posted has the contrast turned up. My interest for the past 6 month's has been Indiana and Illinois since they seem to be getting alot of sightings.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why did you dub in a heartbeat?

Not a one-liner, its a good question.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

To make something seem more dramatic than it need's to be maybe ?

Na just kidding.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 7-8-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
Why did you dub in a heartbeat?

Not a one-liner, its a good question.

Sounds like it is probably a clock or the electronics in the camera. Possibly the film. It is more of a ticking sound.

This is not my video...this is linked directly from the MUFON website.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok - i just watched part one

and i cannot make out anything of substance

sorry - it could be anying - from a genuine ET starship to a terestrial aircaft or even a couple of LED emitters on a wire

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I slowed it down frame by frame in VLC player and noticed it is going through the full color spectrum.

I will try and capture this for everyone to see.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
This is not my video...this is linked directly from the MUFON website.
You should have said that on the Opening Post.

I am downloading the videos now.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Slipped my mind, I usually say it is off of MUFON since that is mainly where I get the majority of footage.

Good to see you on here ArMaP, hopefully you can get some good stills. I know you are good with enhancing pictures.

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Is there any page on Mufon about this sighting?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes, it is off of the latest 20 reports list now, but you can find it by ding a search of their database.

I used the date submitted function. 8-5-08 and put the state as Indiana and found it.

The external Quote in my original OP is the Full description from MUFON

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
As drift393 said, it looks like the photo (and the video) are just of an open window or door at a distance.

The EXIF data does not help either.

---- IFD0 ----
Image Description : My beautiful picture
Make : SALIX
Camera Model Name : US52
Orientation : Horizontal (normal)
X Resolution : 96
Y Resolution : 96
Resolution Unit : inches
Software :
Firmware Ver.2336
Modify Date : 2008:08:04 23:22:32
Y Cb Cr Positioning : Co-sited
Copyright : Copyright 2005

The videos look just like the photo, only out of focus and too much shacking.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
geese, "ERROR DOWNLOADING CODEC" help please.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I have found it now.

The search does not work with Opera (my favourite browser), and even when I switched to Internet Explorer or Firefox it would not work, until I tried to write the date in the American format (why don't they change to a logical format
) and then it worked.

I guess the search is only for Americans.

The videos do not show anything special, the photo is better, but they have something strange, something that looks like noise but that I haven't seen before. The size of the noise changes with the zoom, another suspicious thing.

This is how it looks after changing the brightness of the video.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by beastamerica

I think the video uses XVID, that is all I can say, hope it helps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join