It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama whines about interviewers questions.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

This video goes to show Obama can not handle pressure at all

Oh really?

He kept his cool and answered all questions. I guess you are inventing some kind of alternative reality here.

I think a majority (not all) Obama supporters create their own alternative reality's. Its why most support him in the first place.

The video is solid proof of the fact and not sound bytes. You can see in his body language that he is under great pressure, for a man that's had as much camera time as him, that should be a thing of the past.

You Obamatrons can deny it all you want. There's no substitute for the truth, hate to break it to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This video goes to show Obama can not handle pressure at all

Oh really?

He kept his cool and answered all questions. I guess you are inventing some kind of alternative reality here.

Exactly.

I wonder what reality these people will be living in when Obama gets elected.

I can't wait :-) Seriously, I'm like a kid waiting on Christmas... it just can't get here soon enough!!!

Oh I can't wait to open up my pres(id)ent!!!

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

What made you think he can not handle pressure at all??? Any pointers?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Slon
reply to post by AndrewTB

What made you think he can not handle pressure at all??? Any pointers?

First off, he was asked a simple question yet threw up a HUGE wall.

But the physical notations are always evident with Obama. If you look at most interviews with him, he does not shift his eyes. Shifty eyes are a big give away. The video posted itself shows you when he is comfortable, look at the eyes you can see him go from shifty to calm to shifty again. Much like when people look down or away when they lie.

Then you have him stuttering at about 2:30 followed by an attack (in a sense) on the reporter and more stuttering at 4:37.

Nerves play a huge factor in stuttering. Newer public speakers almost always stutter.

I'm not a pro but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it.

[edit on 8/6/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think you are just too cautious of Obama, he responds to questions in proper manner, as a reporter attacks he retreats, thinks about response and comes back with it. Reporter clearly has misleading points about Obama so he corrects him on his statements.
Did you ever see McCain respond to question he doesn't know answer to? He looks like a trapped child that is about to cry out.
I don't see him shifting his eyes at all either but looking down ones awhile, but then he only got to look in a camera most likely with out even seeing who he is talking too. The only body language and stuttering i see when he is trying to retrieve from improper questions that is only asked to attack candidate and test his strength on opinions.
While I defend that on Obama side i don't see anything wrong with reporter's attack as we don't know anything about the candidate. Seeing you saying things like he cant lead brings a question, you think that McCain can do better?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Obama's knees get weak when he gets caught with an over-hand right like a semi-tough question. He has a glass jaw when it comes to political heavy-weights (or light-weights).

McCain is doing the campaign right - get the jab working and then deliver some knockout blows when the opportunity presents itself - and it always does with Obama - that is guaranteed.

When McCain wins, there will be riots and excessive whining.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Thats funny... you and I must be watching two completely different campaigns.

But I do applaud your ability to support a candidate who has the odds stacked against him.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

He kept his cool and answered all questions.

That's what I thought. I didn't hear any whining at all from him. The interviewer sounded pretty whiny at times, but Obama was his normal, graceful self...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That's what I thought. I didn't hear any whining at all from him. The interviewer sounded pretty whiny at times, but Obama was his normal, graceful self...

You probably just covered your ears on this part, but what about when he accuses the interviewer of working for McCain?

SEN. OBAMA: Hold on a second John, I thought I was talking to you instead of debating John McCain, but I am happy to let you serve as his proxy.

I find that part most interesting, because anyone who watches MSNBC gets that same feeling. As if everyone on that channel is actually part of the Obama campaign. All the interviewer did was ask him to explain in more detail that policy.

On MSNBC, they spend all their time affirming Obama's policies. The rest of the time is spent attacking McCain and doing everything to smear his policies.

How could someone with such biased treatment in the media, complain about having to ask a tough question?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
You probably just covered your ears on this part, but what about when he accuses the interviewer of working for McCain?

As I said, such willing mis-interpertation of humorous remarks made by Senator Obama has become the trademark of McCainists, and shows to me that you guys are grasping straws.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Didn't hear any whining. Sorry.

Here's whining...

Obama took the flag off his plane!

Obama whined at an interviewer!

The MSM likes Obama better!

He's a secret Muslim!

Obama's a racist fraud who tries to act like JFK!

Obama blinks too much!

Now, THAT'S whining.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

He's a secret Muslim!

Looks like the pressure starting to get to you!

Oh and this one , I only EVER hear from you guys. I never hear it otherwise.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yes, and you can add to the "whining list":

he's too popular abroad
he's well spoken

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

He's a secret Muslim!

You should read some other threads on ATS, my friend.

Also, check out Hannity forums (I would, but I'm banned there).

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Nope. Wrong again.

Wow. You really don't read the threads you post in, do you?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

he was only at rev.wright's anti-American church for 25 years it think they said.

which make's me wonder if he was let's say a radical muslim and acting like a christian..

He went to a church for 20 years and can just leave at the first hit of controversy? His faith is less than genuine if it is tested like that and he feels he needs to leave his "church of 20 years." He says he is a Christian but I don't buy it. He is a closet muslim but his real faith is starting to come out of the closet if he likes it or not.

It's obvious he's down playing the significance that his muslim-upbringing had on his life. Obama is a professional politician, that means he knows how to hide his identity well, a liar simply put.

Barack Hussein Obama...a closet Muslim?

And there's a LOT more.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh wow, a bunch of posts on ATS don't amount to the conspiracy you guys keep complaining about.

I'm saying there is no legitimate Representative making such claims. Just like there are a bunch of crazy claims about McCain on here, that I don't hear int he mainstream.

Notice in the "messiah" thread, I provided a bunch of main stream media links, along with quotes from people within Obama's campaign.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Oh wow, a bunch of posts on ATS don't amount to the conspiracy you guys keep complaining about.

Nobody said anything about a conspiracy! LOL You said the only place you ever heard about the secret Muslim thing was from "us guys" and I showed you that "you guys" are saying to, too. I proved you wrong. So now you're trying to change your accusation.

Another circular, dishonest argument? No thanks!
Have a nice Obama whine-fest.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
More than half of the Americans polled stated that they are sick of hearing so much news about Obama. Too much publicity can be a bad thing too.

Yep, happens to all celebrity types.
Remember when the media thought we couldn't get enough of Paris or Britney? Every time you turned on the news or looked at a magazine it had those two on the cover. Eventually, America got sick of the hype. We got bored with it. Where are Paris and Britney now? And who really cares anyway (I know I never did)? McCain was spot on with his videos. Hopefully this Obama media blitz will be timed perfectly so we can all see his fall from grace right before November.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
this song is for Obama

Momma Momma can't you see
this reporter is scaring me

Momma momma can't you see
he won't let me be
who I want to be

He's drilling me left and right
on every issue within sight

and he is putting me to shame
like I'm in a debate with John McCain

all I want and all I want
is to find my people very fast

cause this I know yes I do
they're the only ones who can
save my ass......._javascript:icon('
')
_javascript:icon('
')

Come on guys don't take it so seriously. A little humor to lighten things up.

This reporter asked him some valid questions and he shouldn't have even mentioned John McCain. Just answer the questions to the best of his abilities.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Another video showing just how testy Obama gets if he is forced to stear off course from his media scripts.
He stammers like a mortal and sounds like a stuck CD, uh uh uh uh uh uh uh.

McCain should take advantage of this fact, but I doubt he can or will.

Anyone know a good write in?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join