It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama whines about interviewers questions.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is just the most laughable thing I've ever seen . The guy presses Obama on his policies and Obama claims "you must be a McCain Representative".

Oh please! This guy has every media network except Fox working for him. The thing he accuses this reporter of, is exactly what CNN, MSNBC and ABC do for him every night!

No doubt the Obamatrons will suddenly see media bias.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
This guy has every media network except Fox working for him.

I know you are exaggerating, but this thought rather pleases me. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I'm not exaggerating at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oh great! Things are even better than I expected!

I don't watch much TV, so your input is much enlightening. Your words carry much weight. So, McCain' is bound to fail... Need to stock up on champagne.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I don't watch much TV, so your input is much enlightening. Your words carry much weight. So, McCain' is bound to fail... Need to stock up on champagne.

Yep, I already have the grange hall reserved.

Good to know that we are supported by everyone except Fox. That means we must be doing something right :-)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Yep, I already have the grange hall reserved.

Good to know that we are supported by everyone except Fox. That means we must be doing something right :-)

Oh yes, if your goal is to deliver only one side of the news and produce completely biased stories then you're doing a stellar job.

Obama's whining is starting to sound like he's not a fan of free speech. He'd better be careful.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Perhaps you didn't see the poll that came out today about this? More than half of the Americans polled stated that they are sick of hearing so much news about Obama. Too much publicity can be a bad thing too.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Perhaps you didn't see the poll that came out today about this? More than half of the Americans polled stated that they are sick of hearing so much news about Obama. Too much publicity can be a bad thing too.

Sources cited before the naysayers cry foul:

news.yahoo.com...

elections.foxnews.com...

ap.google.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is, verbatim, straight from the Rush Limbaugh show

At least put your own spin on things.

Obama isnt whining about anything. you are.

If he werent whipping McCains arse in the early-going's of the election - you'd all be singing a different tune.

Desperation.

Its a stinky cologne, but articles like the OP, wear it proudly

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
He got pressed on his change of views and found the easy way out. It is amazing when somebody opens up a negative thread on John McCain and only wants you to talk about john McCain. If somebody mentions Obama then they say you are off topic or deflecting the issue.. Vice versa when people open up negative threads on Obama.

Guess you can say Obama is off topic or deflecting the issue if we apply the above..

He should expect questions like these as the election gets nearer. I bet you someone got their but chewed out for not pre-screening this reporter before the interview.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

More than half of the Americans polled stated that they are sick of hearing so much news about Obama. Too much publicity can be a bad thing too.

Very true! I don't dispute that. Just hope that this still works in his favor.

By the way, speaking of the video in the OP -- Obama actually carried himself rather well and in closing, said he liked to be on this show. The whole remark about "McCain's proxy" was a good spirited one, imho. Anti-obamas just like to pounce on humorous remarks made by Barack, which seems like clutching straws to me.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Gallup's daily tracking say's he's not "whipping" McCain. 44% to 46% indicates it's way too close to call, especially with so many swing states undecided. I do think VP choice announcements and the debates will have a big impact on those numbers.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I actually agree with this statement about publicity. It is a fine line between not enough and too much exposure.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I applaud this reporter for asking tough questions. Obama has shown again that he couldn't handle them. That is why he will not engage in town hall debates with McCain.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow. This interviewer is an idiot. He starts the interview by asking a question and then answers it himself and gives a reason for the answer all before giving Obama a chance to respond.

I'd feel the same way if he was interviewing McCain. The interviewer is a tool.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Absolutely!

Obama won't debate McCain face to face unless he absolutely HAS to because he knows he will be made to look like a fool. Every time someone asks poor Barry a real question he locks up and fumbles around. He isn't used to being interviewed by someone who isn't totally in love with him.

I LOVE it!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Obama has shown again that he couldn't handle them.

What???

I mean, did we watch the same video?

Obama has explained his position and I agree with him on most points.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Its funny.

When the polls show Obama winning by a decent margin, conservatives say polls don't count

but "when its a close race" they suddenly do.

Thats typical conservative refuse for ya though.

They treat their polls like they treat the citizens of this country.

Useful until elected.
Then - throw them out with the rest of the garbage. Mission complete.

How many more times do americans have to put up with it?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
This is, verbatim, straight from the Rush Limbaugh show

At least put your own spin on things.

Obama isnt whining about anything. you are.

If he werent whipping McCains arse in the early-going's of the election - you'd all be singing a different tune.

Desperation.

Its a stinky cologne, but articles like the OP, wear it proudly

I would suggest you look up the rule on deflecting Andrew
. I'm sorry but I had to call you on your hypocrisy.

I don't see how he's whooping McCain's butt. Its pretty much a virtual tie. If you look into it further hes in no better of a position than Kerry was last election.

This video goes to show Obama can not handle pressure at all, its why he didnt debate Hillary and its certainly why he doesn't want to debate McCain.

The Obama Empire will fall come September 26.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

This video goes to show Obama can not handle pressure at all

Oh really?

He kept his cool and answered all questions. I guess you are inventing some kind of alternative reality here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join