It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator
Which is exactly why I am putting you on my ignore list..

Thanks for showing everyone that you cannot have an adult discussion.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by discombobulator

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Well its hard to have a discussion with people who want to either insult, ignore facts and evidence or twist posts.

Which is exactly why I am putting you on my ignore list.

Thankyou and goodbye.

I agree. THis has gone beyond rediculous. Of course not sure who he is going to have a discussion with now. I pretty sure everyone already ignores him. I think even craig might have him on ignore. Bye forever Ultima.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ultima, your case might be better served if you perhaps did not call into account at every opportunity, someone's maturity or their not being an 'adult.' I do not know what you are attempting to accomplish when you post this every other post, but you may ponder discontinuing this practice.

When someone does not agree with you, it does not make them immature or a child. Either learn to debate as an adult, or discontinue your posts. It's irritating in the extreme, whenever someone posts something that you do not agree with, to be accused of being immature, or apparently, a child (a non-adult). I am fine with your opinion, even if I don't agree with it. There is not need to continually bring up your opinon on debaters lack of maturity.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by Swing Dangler

So on a day when two planes already crashed into the twin towers and we were obviously under attack by terrorists using planes as weapons, you would not scan the sky's to see if there was another plane flying around. If there was an explosion and people saw a low flying plane hit the pentagon (or think they saw it) you can bet your life those same people would be scanning the skies to see if another plane might come crashing down nearby. After all, two planes hit in the same area in NYC just a little over a hour ago. So sorry, your scenario and the one we are talking about are completely different.

Lets examine the photographs and there are many of them? How many photos after the attack show people peering into the sky looking for another plane? Or are they focused on the Pentagon, the fire, smoke, and explosion?

I await your evidence.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I pretty sure everyone already ignores him. I think even craig might have him on ignore.

Well i have a deal with others that if i show the NSA document about Flight 93 being intercepted they have to leave ATS.

I have been on here for years and it seems i might be 1 of the few people left on here for years.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
When someone does not agree with you, it does not make them immature or a child.

NO but it does make them immature or a child when the either insult people, twist posts or outright lie when others disagree with them or prove them wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing Dangler

Well I already posted an amature video of someone taping the WTC after the first plane impacted. Guess what happened after the second plane hit. After he ran for about 5 seconds he scanned the sky. Also the video of the pentagon that is on this thread the guy also spots a plane(the c130). But sure, everyone was so inthralled with the explosion they were unable to see a 757 fly over the pentagon. All those people in traffic and the people behind the pentagon also didnt see a low flying planes.
BTW all those photos were taken minutes if not longer after the impact. Most would scan the skies immediately after impact. As proven in the video I had previously posted.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have been on here for years and it seems i might be 1 of the few people left on here for years.

As of January 2nd 2009 .... you will no longer be here.

Time is a tickin Roger!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Time is a tickin Roger!

Does he have to jan 2009 to post his evidence or he can no longer post. Please tell me it is true. If it is I am in on the bet too.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Time is a tickin Roger!

You still believe i cannot show the document? Even after,

1. Showing a website about the document that has not been debated.

2. Showing the FOIA request for the document.

3. Offering a phone number to call and verify the request and the document.

We shall soon see who is still here.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Please tell me it is true. If it is I am in on the bet too.

So you want me to add your name to the list of people that must leave when i post the NSA document?

Are you sure you want to do that?

[edit on 9-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Is it true if you do not produce it by jan 2, 2009 then you cannot post. If that is the bet then yes add me to the list. It is a no brainer. I really dont care if I can never post on this site ever again. However, I know it would completely ruin your world.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I uploaded google versions today because the megavideo ones have been kind of fussy.

Part 1

Google Video Link

Part 2

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I really dont care if I can never post on this site ever again. However, I know it would completely ruin your world.

And when i do post the document you will have to face reallity and stop living in a fantasy world, as you cry that you cannot post on here anymore.

How is it going to ruin my world when i have proven that i can post what i state many times on here?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I really dont care if I can never post on this site ever again. However, I know it would completely ruin your world.

And when i do post the document you will have to face reallity and stop living in a fantasy world, as you cry that you cannot post on here anymore.

How is it going to ruin my world when i have proven that i can post what i state many times on here?

Wow! If you think I would cry because I could not post on an internet forum ever again you are more pathetic then I originally thought. I do have a life you know. Your thousands of post on all different internet forums proves that you do not. Now let me ask again. If you do not produce the info like you stated, will you stop posting? What was the date. Early Jan 09. Do you have to stop posting if you do not present the info you say you will by then. BTW, you have not proven anything. Only thing I have ever seen you post is telling people they are immature, to grow up, and to have an adult debate. The only info I have seen you posted is second hand info off other blogs and internet forums. Which anyone can do with a simple google search. At least Craig actually goes off and does his own investigation, which i respect, even if I disagree. For you to think you are some researcher like him is quite sad. Dont insult the real researchers on this board but claiming you are one of them just because you have submitted a foia and sent an email. Btw if you think they would actually release that document you are talking about even if it existed you are more delusional then I originally thought,

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Great CRAIG!
Are these the versions that release the details of which civilian contractors planted those explosives at the Pentagon?
Or this the version where most of your witnesses recant their statements that flight 77 hit the Pentagon?
Or is this the version where you FINALLY provide proof of your accusations that DNA, body parts, plane debris, etc, were planted?
Or is this the version where YOU FINALLY interview those SEVERAL HUNDRED personnel who helped evacuate people from the Pentagon?
Or this the version where you interview those people who RAN BACK INSIDE THE PENTAGON to rescue people when most were running out?
Or is this the version where you FINALLY blow the lid off of who planted all those light poles?
Or is this the version where you FINALLY provide evidence that flight 77 flew up and over the Pentagon?
Or is this the version where you FINALLY provide evidence that some sort of "perfectly timed" explosion went off to cover flight 77 pulling up and over the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I saw a special on the history channel tonight, in regards to all the 9/11 conspiracies. It was amusing to watch the experts dismantle and dimiss all the ludicous claims by conspiracy theorists.

For example: a structural engineer who was first on the scene, and who has spent hundreds and hundreds of hours dissecting the evidence. He can barely disguise his scorn for those who come up with ridiculous theories based on wild speculation. It's obvious to him a plane impacted. He DID the work and research. He knows the truth. He isn't guessing, he is basing it on his many years experience, and endless hours studying the evidence.

Versus wild guesswork based on a handful of witnesses that maybe saw a plane fly a different direction that orginally reported.

It was great to see them easily dismiss claim after wild claim, with reasonable, logical responses.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

BTW, you have not proven anything. Only thing I have ever seen you post is telling people they are immature, to grow up, and to have an adult debate.

Well see thats where you are wrong, and you have shown that you ignore facts and evidence.

As far as being a researcher i have filed many FOIA requests and e-mailed companies who were at Ground Zero. What have you done to find the truth of what happened that day?

Lets look at some facts i have proven.

FACT 1. The DNA testing in 2001 was not good enough to test the DNA that had been severly damaged, so Nist had to come up with new testing just for 9/11. Problem is most of the bodies were identified before the new testing was out.

www.nist.gov...

Due to the nature of the World Trade Center disaster, it quickly became evident that traditional methods for performing DNA typing were not likely to be fully successful in identifying all of the recovered remains. Traditional DNA ID methods depend on the presence of long, intact segments of DNA in order to accurately type the sample. The DNA in many of the samples recovered in this situation were so fragmented that these standard methods were ineffective.

In early November 2001, Dr. Robert Shaler, the director of the WTC DNA identification effort, contacted me and asked if I would be willing to develop some new DNA tests to help in the identification effort. I agreed to fast track our research efforts over the next several months and produce some test materials for his laboratory to try by January 2002.

FACT 2. NIST failed to recover steel form buidling 7, so their final report on building 7 is not a proper investigated report.

wtc.nist.gov...

Because NIST recovered no steel from WTC 7, it is not possible to make any statements about its quality. The recommended values for the stress-strain behavior were estimated using the same methodology that was used for the WTC 1 and WTC 2 steels (NIST NCSTAR 1-3D). The static yield strengths were estimated from historical averages and corrected for testing rate effects.

Because, prior to collapse, WTC 7 did not suffer any high-strain rate events, NIST made no effort to estimate high-strain-rate or impact properties of the steel.

No metallography could be carried out because no steel was recovered from WTC 7.

FACT 3. The NIST FInal report on WTC 1 and 2 is the ONLY report that states it was a combination od plane impact and fire that casued the collapse. Most other reports state it was fire alone that casued the collapse.

www.firehouse.com...

The report confirmed the emerging consensus that the twin towers could have withstood the impact of the hijacked airliners but eventually succumbed to the inferno that weakened the buildings' steel framework.

www.tms.org...

The only individual metal component of the aircraft that is comparable in strength to the box perimeter columns of the WTC is the keel beam at the bottom of the aircraft fuselage. While the aircraft impact undoubtedly destroyed several columns in the WTC perimeter wall, the number of columns lost on the initial impact was not large and the loads were shifted to remaining columns in this highly redundant structure. Of equal or even greater significance during this initial impact was the explosion when 90,000 L gallons of jet fuel, comprising nearly 1/3 of the aircraft’s weight, ignited. The ensuing fire was clearly the principal cause of the collapse.

FACT 4. The FBI did not take over the Pentagon site as a crime scene untill Sep, 21st.

www.defenselink.mil...

WASHINGTON, Sept. 24, 2001 – The FBI assumed crime-scene jurisdiction at the Pentagon terrorist attack site Sept. 21 from the Arlington County (Va.) Fire Department, officials said.

SHALL I KEEP GOING ?

[edit on 10-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You have not proven anything. Who is even arguing those points. Again all you have done is posted information from other sites that is pretty much common knowledge. Wow you are some investigator.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Phenomenal,detailed,objective research.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join