It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Pinch,

You have stated in other forums that you work at the Pentagon.

Please go find Roosevelt Roberts Jr. and tell him that he is "not credible" to his face.

Please tell this Pentagon police officer that he lied to Jennifer Brennan on 11/30/2001 during his interview for the Library of Congress and record his reaction.

He now works for the Anti-Terrorism Force/Protection Directorate so you should have no trouble finding him.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
While you're at it you can find Sgt's Lagasse & Brooks and tell them the same thing.

Then go to ANC and tell all the workers that they are also "not credible" and that they must have all simultaneously hallucinated the plane on the north side or else they are lying.

After you record the responses of all 14 of the people we list in this new presentation of you telling them they are all "not credible" and that they did not see what they saw on 9/11.....bring that evidence here for the good members of ATS to see.

It should be easy for you since you live there.

I live in California and still had no trouble collecting their statements for the record.

I'm sorry you don't like what they all have to say but it is your responsibility to prove them wrong if you don't believe them.

An argument from incredulity does not cut it. Faulty logic does not refute confirmed, corroborated evidence.

They saw the plane and you did not.

Their accounts all match and all prove the official story false while your faulty logic does nothing to refute them.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Craig,
I notice that you now have 3 DVD's for sale.
If I buy all 3 will you take your evidence before a court?
Is there a quota of DVD sales that you are looking to meet before taking your evidence to a court?
Did you really steal that CAB thing from Lloyd?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by pinch

Pinch,

You have stated in other forums that you work at the Pentagon.

Please go find Roosevelt Roberts Jr. and tell him that he is "not credible" to his face.

Please tell this Pentagon police officer that he lied to Jennifer Brennan on 11/30/2001 during his interview for the Library of Congress and record his reaction.

He now works for the Anti-Terrorism Force/Protection Directorate so you should have no trouble finding him.

Thanks.

You need to work on your comprehension and retention skills. I haven't worked in the Pentagon since Aug of 2006.

And I have no plans whatsoever to go interrupt someone's business or life by asking them stupid questions about what happened on 9/11 - like you boys like to do. You remember that line from the OC Weekly? Of course you do:

Legasse groaned when he heard the names Craig Ranke and Aldo Marquis and said he couldn’t comment without permission from a press officer.

Unlike you cover boys, the Crack Investigative Team, I have no intention of bothering anyone to the point you have bothered these poor people. I'd never, in any event, mangle or pretzel-ize their testimony the way you boys have.

Seems to me Officer Roberts is none to thrilled about you boys, either.

I don't need to go to Roberts and tell him he's not credible. I'm sure he's a fine, upstanding public servant. I've seen those Pentagon Protection Agency men and women in action - they are absolutley spectacular. Doesn't mean that what Roosevelt Roberts saw was anything other than a mistaken identification of the C-130. Hell...all you have to do is listen to YOUR recording of him to see his confusion of certain things("back over 27...southwest...around the mall side"). The poor man didn't know what he was talking about.

Bottom line, though, is that he is STILL the *only* witness you boys have for a south-parking lot fly over, and he ain't good enough.

Tell you what....since you boys make such a positive impression on EVERYONE you interview, why not send ol' Officer Roberts my contact information - I'm sure you still have it from when you banned be from your tree fort forum. Have him drop me an email and we'll chat then. My brother works in the building now and I'm over there every other week or so to have lunch with him.

And will ya drop that Library of Congress schtick? IT DOESN"T WORK.

And he didn't "lie". He was mistaken.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicepants
Your claim mentioned nothing about the US or the last 30 years..are you changing it now?

NO not changing it. But you should know that buidlings in other countries do not have the same building codes as in the US.

I have shown several steel buildings that had longer fires and as bad or worse structural damage and did not collapse.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaxAmericanvs
I was under the impression that revealing that your are employed by the NSA was a breach of protocol regardless. Is this correct or am I mistaken?

You are mistaken. NSA is more open now that the cold war is over.

They have a museum and a park open to the public.

Also they have a public website that has information.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

An argument from incredulity does not cut it. Faulty logic does not refute confirmed, corroborated evidence.

Since when is aerodynamic math and videos and photographs incredulity or faulty logic? Are those new CIT definitions?

They saw the plane and you did not.

You're absolutely correct! They saw the aircraft impact the Pentagon!

You've done a marvelous of corroborating that part too, congratulations!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

What aircraft did they see? I mean its always posted about an aircraft, was it AA77 or not?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Reheat

What aircraft did they see? I mean its always posted about an aircraft, was it AA77 or not?

Still waiting on a copy of that letter sent to NSTB or the email you are talking about. Also feel free to scan your government ID card or NSA securtiy card. Time to show some real proof. Those documents that you post all over the internet do not prove you work for the NSA.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Still waiting on a copy of that letter sent to NSTB or the email you are talking about.

Don't change the subject, answer the question.

Was it AA77 they saw hit the Pentagon or not?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Still waiting on a copy of that letter sent to NSTB or the email you are talking about.

Don't change the subject, answer the question.

Was it AA77 they saw hit the Pentagon or not?

That is what I thought. BTW you are the one who is changing the subject, you made claims and refuse to back them up. You even offered to scan the letter a few pages back and never did. Yes it was AA77. Prove it wasnt.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Did Lagasse retract his north side claim?

Nope!

NONE of the witnesses have yet ALL of them saw it there INCLUDING Sean Boger from the heliport.

You guys can deny the implications of this until the cows come home but it does not change the fact that it proves that the commercial jet Roosevelt Roberts saw just over the light poles IMMEDIATELY after the explosion was the flyover.

You refuse to believe the witnesses who were really there as defense for the government.

Brilliant logic.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That is what I thought.

Thanks for showing that you cannot prove they saw AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

That is what I thought.

Thanks for showing that you cannot prove they saw AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

I have seen your posts on many other forums, from ghost to ufos, to x files the movie and anime, also even on automotive forums.
Anyway your main arguments, when people tell you to show some proof that UFO's and Ghosts exists ,you turn around and tell them "prove that UFO's dont exist". I am using the same argument you have used countless times. PROVE TO US THAT IS WAS NOT AA77. Show me a pictures of AA77 after the impact of the pentagon. You cannot. Therefore it must be AA77. And thanks for refusing to back up your claims. Not that I thought you would or could. Do you not find it odd that on every board you claim that you work for the NSA everyone laughs at you , and thinks your arguments are crazy. It is not just this board, but every place you post. BTW I went ahead and emailed the NSA and told them about you. Which was easy to do since you post your real name all over the internet. I told them I was concerned for the US National Security that they have a so called employee claiming that he has access to classified documents and is posting this information on public forums all over the internet. BTW how did that lawsuit with ebaums world go. Claiming you are going to sue them because you were banned.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by tide88]

[edit on 19-8-2008 by tide88]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I am using the same argument you have used countless times. PROVE TO US THAT IS WAS NOT AA77.

I asked you first, do not be so immature as to ignore the question and try to turn it on me. If you believe that AA77 hit the Pentagon you must show proof to back up that believe

You just keep proving how immature you really are.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You guys can deny the implications of this until the cows come home but it does not change the fact that it proves that the commercial jet Roosevelt Roberts saw just over the light poles IMMEDIATELY after the explosion was the flyover.

You can deny the implications of a flyover all you want, Craig, but a flyover means the jet would have flown over scores of eyewitnesses amongst the thousands of inhabitants and drivers on nearby freeways and bridges.

That is, after all, what your 9/11 Denial is all about, Craig Ranke.

See www.abovetopsecret.com... for lots of irrefutable facts about CIT.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I am using the same argument you have used countless times. PROVE TO US THAT IS WAS NOT AA77.

I asked you first, do not be so immature as to ignore the question and try to turn it on me.

Another famous argument you use all over the internet. "I asked you first." What are you 5? Also your immature comments that you parrot on every board you post on just goes to show what type of person you really are. There in no way you work for the NSA. To anyone who read this please google "ultima1, ultima1 forum, ultima1 post" You can see how rediculous his arguments are, not that you cant tell by just looking here, and how he pretty much is the laughing stock of the internet. You should quit posting ultima. You have zero crediability here or any other forum. Actually, keep posting, you also make the so called truth movement look like they are a bunch of uneducated liars.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You have zero crediability here or any other forum. .

Well the way you keep ignoring my question really makes you have zero credablitiy.

Thanks for showing that the beleivers like you have no evidnece and are too immature to answer questions.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I asked you first, do not be so immature as to ignore the question and try to turn it on me. If you believe that AA77 hit the Pentagon you must show proof to back up that believe

[edit on 19-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]
No one has to prove 77 hit the Pentagon, it is common knowledge except for the truth movement and those who lack knowledge on 9/11 issues. The truth movement makes up stories and you work for the NSA and know those stories are immature and pure fantasy.

For someone who works for the NSA, you know 77 hit the Pentagon, you work for the premiere intelligence agency of the world! So why are you teasing others and acting this way. The NSA knows 77 hit the Pentagon, why are you unable to share the real information with us, you work for the NSA?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by beachnut
No one has to prove 77 hit the Pentagon,

WRONG, yes you do have to prove the AA77 hit the Pentagon since you claim that it did.

Either back up your claim or admit you are wrong.

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join