It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Oh deary me...that was...well...something...I am sure I saw Ron Jeremy putting in a cameo too...speechless...quite!

Thanks for that...one way or another.

ETA...second viewing, yeah definately, Ron Jeremy...legend! Too funny though...that's a keeper!

edit on 24-3-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was already in a very good mood, now I'm floating on a cloud of total amusement...cheers Petal!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just recently discovered this song, love it to bits.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I would post this one everyday if I thought it would not lead to a good banning.

But it is my favorite song right now.

So this time I dedicate it to my brother from another mother, GaladOfWarTheThird.

I kid you not; if I had the skills I would remix and remaster this puppy and make these guys ridiculously famous, they are way cooler than pirates or robots.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just one of the most chilled.... great songs

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Peter Tosh - Equal Rights

Everyone should start listening to reggae seriously. If music today is a major issue on how people conduct themselves in public then maybe we should start censoring all the music that causes that.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is the original video to the Led Zeppelin hit song 'Kashmir'.

edit on 3/24/2012 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Coincidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Used to hear that one song on the radio for weeks on end it seemed. It's an alright song, but it got pretty annoying in time hearing it over and all the time, especially since it seemed play a lot at 6 am in the morning while driving in the car. Trust me hearing this song and eating your breakfast on the go, in the car, just don't mix well. Not very sexy at all.

The vid is worth a lol however, I don't know about ron jeremy, but I heard he is popular with the ladies so whatever floats peoples boats I guess. But it seems he is not the only sort of celebrity in that vid, a mma and kickboxing fighter who is going to be fighting for the UFC heavyweight belt 2 months from now is also in the vid. Alistair Overeem is also in that vid, he has a small cameo and thank the gods he did not sake his junk like all the rest in that vid.

But if that is how he is spending his time, by being in music vids, and practicing the delicate art of shaking your junk, I do not think he is going to make it past the first round.

It's going to be a mortal kombat style fatality, and he is going to end up in one of these highlight reals.

Disclaimer: May involve some violence, so don't watch if you are a bit squeamish about such things.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

the sole purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill ppl. one time this ninja was eatting soup at this diner and some guy dropped a spoon so the ninja killed the whole town. My friend mark saw this ninja totally uppercut some kid just for opening a window!

We can never quite aspire to be as great and awesome as ninjas are bro.

I however am not that great of a ninja, nowhere near enough ninja like as I thought I was.
I thought I was so dam ninja, and that I could blend into the shadows everywhere I went even on the internet at a whim. But it turns out that even here I suck at being invisible. I am coming to believe that not only am I being followed, which would never happen to a real ninja, but worse it looks like I am even being profiled by some of the people on this site. Which is totally not ninja at all.

My ninja skills suck bro. I need more practice.

Been watching this chick to learn a thing or two, she got's the ninja skills.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
For Aeons........

edit on 25-3-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Eidolon23

You know E23 it might be the fact that I really need to get some sleep, or I possibly might be seeing things..yet again. But your really starting to worry and scare me.

Or it could be something that I have not caught on before.
Hey E23 did you know that Every 23rd spring, for Exactly 23 days, it gets to Eat!

Jeepers Creepers.

Have yourself a nice Sunday.

new topics

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join