It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding Aliens...I'm lost

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I keep hearing so many different things about what these aliens are. I've got a few questions to clear up if it's a general consensus or what each person believes is true. I was a skeptic until I had a sighting of a possible UFO, so now I wanna get an understanding of what people know so I'm not ignorant to what I once thought a load of BS. I want to believe, now. Here are my questions:

1. How many different types of ETs are there that we know of?
2. Are these beings of the physical type or telepathic type?
3. What the hell are reptillians?
4. Are there hostile ETs that have made contact?
5. If there are different types or just one "race" of these ETs, what the hell do they look like?
6. What ways can WE make contact with THEM without having to travel Force knows how long to find them if it is possible?
7. Why does the government want to keep things so hush-hush?

These are the only questions I can think of right now, it's been a long day at work and I think I still have like three and half hours of staring at the clock and browsing ATS. Any help with these would be awesome and hopefully I'll have other questions so I can learn from those who know first hand.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think you'll find that the majority of us even those that believe in aliens share your questions, hence why this website exists. Anyone that can honestly answer your questions I'm sure everyone on this forum will want to speak with as well. The only one I think I can come close to answering is number three, and Reptilians are a specific alien race believed by the majority to be an evil alien race. Its suggested that they are the masters of the greys (the most common alien race spoken about the little grey guys with big black eyes), and may very well already have control of the Earth through a puppet master system.

David Icke talks alot about them so you may want to research into him, but take everything he says with a grain of salt alot of people question his state of mind.

Here is a wikipedia article on Reptilians in general.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
I keep hearing so many different things about what these aliens are. I've got a few questions to clear up if it's a general consensus or what each person believes is true. I was a skeptic until I had a sighting of a possible UFO, so now I wanna get an understanding of what people know so I'm not ignorant to what I once thought a load of BS. I want to believe, now. Here are my questions:

5. If there are different types or just one "race" of these ETs, what the hell do they look like?
6. What ways can WE make contact with THEM without having to travel Force knows how long to find them if it is possible?

These are the only questions I can think of right now, it's been a long day at work and I think I still have like three and half hours of staring at the clock and browsing ATS. Any help with these would be awesome and hopefully I'll have other questions so I can learn from those who know first hand.

Some credible people have suggested as many as 60, some 80 or more species that the humans on our planet are in contact with. Though the majority are not directly involved with us, many are on neutral terms and most are friendly. Some however, are hostile. The hostile groups generally resides near or in the orion star system. A few groups have a long history of interaction with this planet and the current inhabitants. Apparently, we are not the original inhabitants of this world, a seperate reptilian-humanoid species developed here independently millions of years ago. They have since left and some have moved their entire civilization beneath the surface of the earth. Many extra-terrestrial civilizations have bases located beneath our oceans and within the earth itself. There are also other reptilian species that are hostile and reside in the zeta reticuli system.

Note that while a species might be mentioned as hostile, all alien civilizations are like us in the sense that they are largely composed of individuals, though some operate with a group mind (us included, to a degree). They are not all "good" or "bad" though some are hostile to us. Most of extra-terrestrial species are bipedal, though some are not. They resemble the human form, and it is quite common throughout the galaxy. Humans, and variations of human-like beings exist throughout the galaxy, and we are not the only planet of humans that exists. We are a truly ancient species. Some extra-terrestrials are also what could be termed interdimensional in nature, including us. The upper limits of evolution include forms of existence that do not require physical matter. Because of this nature of reality and the relationship of our consciousness to it, all conscious beings are to some degree telepathic, and that includes us. It can vary species to species and individual to individual. Many species are on orders of magnitudes greater in telepathic ability and because of this, they communicate entirely telepathically. Some are also able to speak, though normally do not.

One way to contact extra-terrestrials as well as earth-humans that have developed their telepathic ability to an uncertain degree is by "remote viewing" themselves, that is, viewing their own body independently of the physical location of the body. Viewing oneself outside oneself. This may be used to essentially zoom in on ones location from the outside in while intending to show yourself to those able to see. However, who you make contact with is entirely up to chance. One way to go about this is to view our star system, or preferably our position in the galaxy, then our solar system, then the planets and finally earth, then the location on earth that you reside.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
^Only on ATS will you find a post that crazy.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
As I stated anyone that can answer your posts honestly, everyone on this forum will probably want to speak to him, and by honestly I mean answer your questions with real knowledge and proof of what he is speaking about.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Religion

Crazy or not, that is the reality we live in.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper

How do you know the hostile groups come from the "Orion Star System" ?

Is there a star named Orion or are you referring to the Bayer designation for one of the stars inside the Orion Constellation ?

I believe in aliens as much as anyone, you cannot dismiss all of the declassified govt files and witnesses. But I think far too many people on this forum claim to know more about what's going on than what is possible to know without MJ-12 type access.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Nice set of questions I'm sure everyone here, skeptics & believers alike would like to know - however any answers you receive for these are nothing but pure speculation and should be taken as such.

No one knows for sure. No one here has the inside track on aliens, their method of transport, their physiology or their motivations/psychology - though there are many here that would like to suggest otherwise. Be wary because all it does is muddy the waters.

When you see thousands of threads all suggesting something different, or similar but different in some aspects - and claiming to have personal knowledge of such, like religion you have to question who is telling the truth, or who is just making stuff up to fit their own agendas or belief systems.

If aliens tell contactee's and abductee's these things and then leave no proof of the encounter by going "poof" in the night, if they mess with peoples minds, take them out of their beds without permission, leave them petrified; then you must rationally also think that the very things aliens tell these people/victims are agenda driven and probably not true. Abductions are tantamount to kidnap and rape and would you believe the words of someone who did those things to innocent people?

Until we have aliens sitting amongst us openly and telling us all to our faces what the answer to these questions are, take everything with a grain of salt.

IRM

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

How do you know the hostile groups come from the "Orion Star System" ?

Is there a star named Orion or are you referring to the Bayer designation for one of the stars inside the Orion Constellation ?

I believe in aliens as much as anyone, you cannot dismiss all of the declassified govt files and witnesses. But I think far too many people on this forum claim to know more about what's going on than what is possible to know without MJ-12 type access.

en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

I'm talking about that entire constellation, or at least the inhabited star systems within it. Zeta Reticuli is the star (technically its two stars) most frequently mentioned.

Many of those abductions are actually attempts at misinformation by the US and other governments ongoing abduction programs. Basically, they're brainwashing people with craft and beings that one would assume are alien. But they're man made.

And yes, one should take everything with a grain of salt.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by angrysniper]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

I'm talking about that entire constellation, or at least the inhabited star systems within it. Zeta Reticuli is the star (technically its two stars) most frequently mentioned.

I've heard of Zeta Reticuli mentioned in connection with the Betty/Barney Hill case etc. But it's not in Orion. Also the stars in a constellation aren't really close together. They just look that way from our vantage point on Earth.

It just makes no sense to me how you can label all the aliens living in a certain ascension and declination (one certain area of the sky) as the hostile groups ? I'm not 100% convinced any alien groups that are performing abductions are hostile. Yeah it's probably an unpleasant experience, but maybe they're like our human scientists that put tracking devices inside of endangered species ?

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Many of those abductions are actually attempts at misinformation by the US and other governments ongoing abduction programs. Basically, they're brainwashing people with craft and beings that one would assume are alien. But they're man made.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by angrysniper]

How can you know this as fact? Because thats how your making these statements as if they are pure facts.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This list of alien species is interesting:
A Biological Guide To Extraterrestrials - A Classification Based On Contact Accounts By Gary Opit.

This list may look like the wildest fantasy, but I personally think it is at least partially accurate based on comparison with EBE reports worldwide, especially in my country, France. I have actually read reports about Blobs and Frogmen!

I studied many old reports from the 50s - 80s. It's amazing how many matching details can be found in unrelated reports, that the witnesses had no way of knowing about, as they never made the national press. For example hairy dwarfs were reported 10 times in 1954 only, with some striking similarities in appearance and behavior. In those old reports it seems to me groups of ET were exploring, landing in isolated places, attempting contact -- only managing to frighten the natives.

Things have changed since the 90s. There is less variations in ET types and more abductions it seems. Maybe there is a warning now to tourists, sightseeing aliens, that the third planet is a natural reserve, access forbidden, apply to Zeta Reticuli 5 for authorization.

[edit on 2008-8-5 by nablator]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well it's like anything regarding this subject what proof do YOU have that this is the case?

If it’s not little guys from out there then you say it’s our own Government?
To what purpose? Why all the cloak and dagger? If our own Government was behind all of this then somebody by now would have come forward and exposed such a program. And if they have not then this proves that such a secret could and has been kept from the public. Which gives even more support to the possibility that they can and have kept major secrets from public eyes up to and including Roswell etc .

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

None. Other than hearsay, conjecture and plain old internet buffoonery, none. Anybody that says otherwise is pulling your leg and/or delusional. Further adding to the stereotype of Ufology too, I might add.

Again, we have no way of knowing. The universe is big, and I'm sure there is life everywhere, so the possibility exists that there is many of either type you have listed. But here on earth, you will find the open minded hippie ufo guys claim they are "beings of light that envelope you with their warmth" and other hippie bs, then on the other hand you will have the sci-fi geeks say they are technological wonders that can build things and we can't begin to imagine. Depends on the mindset of the believer, due to the fact the fact there is no evidence for either of those ignorant assertions.

They are a figment of ignorant folk's imaginations based off ancient cave paintings of lizards and folklore. People place too much credence with very old and extinct cultures on this planet, confusing their actual knowledge with how long ago they existed. They then place the word ancient on them, which people are patterned to automatically think they must all have been very advanced and intelligent, or exposed to things we can't understand....but unfortunately ancient does not work like that. They were ignorant societies that worshiped whatever they didn't understand, and made animals into gods and demons when it suited them.

Doubtful. Other than fancy imaginations on boards like this, there is no evidence to suggest that we have been visited by a hostile society. If we have been, I doubt we would be talking about it on the internet right now, lol.

Nobody knows. Plain and simple.

We can't. But, fortunately for the new age wonder hippie crowd, they believe they can contact them by opening their minds or whatever. Very convenient for them. Unfortunately it does not work that way, and those folks are only deluding themselves while making the whole subject look like it is populated by fools and dopers.

It is not for certain that the government wants to keep anything hush hush. It is equally possible that they know as much about the whole subject as you or I. But people need to believe that something is being kept from them, it keeps them from facing reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

1. Depends upon who the "we" that know of the ETs is. Right within the "clasic grey" type aliens there are subtypes.
2. The beings are physical and telepathic.
3. Reptilllians are most likely a myth started by the "fallen angels" event in the history of mankind.
4. Hostility is something that can be measured. Generally the answer to your question is no especially when gaged against mankinds "hostility"
5. There are several races of ETs.
6. Your personalized Conscious mind is connected through several layers of conscious mind sets that eventually connect to the universal mindset.

7. Really the top reason for the USA government to keep so hush-hush is paranoia about other governments of mankind. There's still alot of bullslnit when dealing about the political factors of mankind and the "rulership" of the land. The Government of the USA is more conserned about what "others" know of our activities dealing in the UFO/Alien phenomenon.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
It is not for certain that the government wants to keep anything hush hush. It is equally possible that they know as much about the whole subject as you or I. But people need to believe that something is being kept from them, it keeps them from facing reality.

I think it is virtually certain this topic is highly classified on a strict need to know basis, so yeah they do want to keep it hush hush. How much the govt truly knows, is anyones guess.

But it's without question it's got more resources and data than any civilian UFO researchers possess.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Okay, now I've had my eyes opened to exactly what I thought. It's all based on opinion and belief. And here I was thinking there was some actual scientific proof. I was under the impression that with all these weird goings on that seem to happen all the time, there would be some kind of hard facts.

My mind is still open, don't get me wrong. May be that some of these opinionated answers are right. I'm still curious as to whether anyone else has good answers that haven't been posted yet. Basically, what it's coming down to for me now is to take everything people "know" and look it all over. See what matches from this to that and base my own believing from that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Nope, no scientific proof which like I said is why websites like these exist. They are a constant search by those interested to find that proof. Although I tend to think that if proof ever did come out there are those that are so dedicated to debunking it and in such a strong state of denial that the real proof may be denied even when we come across it. Kind of scary actually...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Well it's like anything regarding this subject what proof do YOU have that this is the case?

If it’s not little guys from out there then you say it’s our own Government?
To what purpose? Why all the cloak and dagger? If our own Government was behind all of this then somebody by now would have come forward and exposed such a program. And if they have not then this proves that such a secret could and has been kept from the public. Which gives even more support to the possibility that they can and have kept major secrets from public eyes up to and including Roswell etc .

I don't have any proof, I'm just spreading the information that I've gathered consistently from different sources. If you do enough research in this subject, there are some things that are very consistent with whatever your sources are and other things that are not. Usually the consistencies are true in the sense that they make the most sense, but of course nothing can be "proved." It annoys me how people constantly ask for proof and evidence when we all know that there is nothing that is going to prove these things to anyone short of a full scale disclosure or a full scale landing by the various races visiting us. And that isn't going to happen for some time because we aren't ready yet. (according to our governments and the people that are really behind them)

And no, I'm not saying its all our government. I'm saying that a portion of the 'ufo' sightings are sightings of craft we've built on our own, piloted by humans or bioengineered beings that are based on the bodies that the grey's use. (they replace their bodies as they wear out with a new body) They look very similar, but they're basically biological robots. If one were to be "abducted" by these, they wouldn't know the difference. They'd be frightened and when they returned, they'd go around spreading fear to other people. This keeps up the propaganda that our governments want to be out there about the friendly ET groups and it also serves as cover for the level of technological development that we are currently at, which is far beyond what the general population is using.

Beware, this is all conjecture. But it is also conjecture for anyone to claim that "aliens don't exist." Or that it is all fantasy. You can't prove something like that. Nor can I prove any of this. But I think you'll be able to tell what is true and what isn't instinctively.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Okay, now I've had my eyes opened to exactly what I thought. It's all based on opinion and belief.

You got it buddy. Anyone who suggests otherwise is running on pure conjecture... or a baggie of skunk!

My mind is still open, don't get me wrong. May be that some of these opinionated answers are right.

How can one converse or debate without an opinion? Anyone who attempts to do otherwise is a fool!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join