It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

I like the idea of a UFO BOMB, just think we should come up with a better name. This sounds to much like an hostile invasion

Maybe something like UFO Proof Day (.com) or something like that. Schedule it at least a few weeks in advance so word can get around. I'm sure we can get thousands of people, worldwide, looking at the sky with camera's ready.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by FreezeM]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
lol, this is weird. who on earth would want a contact with ETs? they should get the fu*k off our moon and off our solar system. think about it. they are smarter than us, more developed than us. guess whats gonna happen? nothing good viewing from our perspective. i think they most likely would try to use us. fu*k that, im happy without them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
P.S.
If I hear of anyone attempting to harm any of them to gain fame or profit, I will personally destroy you. Do not test me on this.

Why the hostility? Makes you sound insane & doesn't aid your cause at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I didn't see anything last night in the form of lights, but the big dipper was incredble. I have never seen it this big, it took up like an 1/8 of the sky, it was huge. If you look in one direction and take in the panoramic view, it took up maybe half of this, again, it was HUGE!!.

EMM

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

Yes, I live in NW Cape Coral off of Burntstore, and I saw numerous shooting stars pretty much through the whole weekend.
But I guess it is part of the meteor shower that is supose to be intense all through august from what I have been told.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ledhead

Ok, just had to jump in here now. I have NO idea what all of this is about (hoax, insanity, reality...) but I just thought I would mention that my mom's dog has been terrified of going outside for days now. Everytime he thinks she is going to put him out he runs and hides for hours. She lives in central PA.

Also, not to question the powers that be here but I find it a shame the Ohio thread was closed so soon. I've seen other threads, a lot more questionable that linger much longer (anyone remember Serpo) and there were a few other people who claimed to have seen stuff over Ohio, not just the original poster. What about them? They can't post/add to it now either.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
where would be the best place to look....ie, north, east, south or west....Im in the UK and have been going out at night star gazing....would love to see something for the 1st time....I think Id like to see lights in the sky first before any kind of contact....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
All this hippie new age UFO stuff really makes me cringe. Smacks of ignorance and makes us all look bad.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
All this hippie new age UFO stuff really makes me cringe. Smacks of ignorance and makes us all look bad.

Agreed.
I may troll the boards and make worthless posts- But I'll be glad when all this "If enough people believe, it'll happen." bull is done and over with.

How incredibly brilliant, "Oh, they never showed up? Pah! Not my fault you all didn't believe!"

Ah well.
Hey, maybe if we all believe in unison, all these nutters will fade into obscurity.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Keep it real or this may happen again.
Mass hysteria by simple suggestion.
Link.

www.spring.org.uk...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If you could sense that aleins were going to contact why did the satilighte in puerto rico (its the biggest one in the world) not get a signel.
Well anyway ill be looking outside tonight and tell my dad to get a camera,radio,and a shotgun just in case they strike first.
But im really into this and cant wait.
Good job.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

What if some character has one of those SOS beacons for the UFOsters. Remember all the sightings last year. Maybe they were in response to some signal sent from earth. (just speculating)

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
At first I thought this was another one of those attention-seeking jokes we've been bombarded with here on ATS, but I see that there're alot of people actaully taking this seriously.

Am I supposed to take this seriously?

Why would it be tonight that this colossal event will take place? How do you know that for certain?

You say that the 'aliens' wouldn't hurt anyone, that they are entirely benevolent, but if one encounters a gray they should keep their distance. Isn't that contradictory?

We're supposed to summon them to 'help' us? With what? And why would they ever want to help us out with anything?

I'm sorry but I'm in no mood for stargazing tonight nor do I have any desire to meet with an ET, my life has been pretty good so far without them. And frankly, I don't believe that there would be any kind of event happening except somebody catching a cold. I hope that I'm wrong.

I'll come back and check on this thread tomorrow.

And for anyone claiming that they have come face to face with an alien tonight, please, PHOTOS, VIDEOS, HARD EVIDENCE.

You have been prepared and anticipating an encounter so you should be equipted with at least a camera. If you say that did see an alien please take a photo or video of it and post it here for everyone to see, otherwise you are lying.

[edit on 5/8/2008 by mandrake]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i went out and looked for awhile, didnt see anything.

why all the " this is stupid " bull &^*(..........i would go at and look at the beautiful night sky anyway. if you cant enjoy it, then shut up about it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Strange.

2 Months from a week. Much luck.

Bye.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
They were speaking Spanish?

Awwwww,
, good one.

LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Damn this is exciting! I'll be sure to help out when I go out for my smoke breaks tonight!

Jay

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i'll keep open my mind, i guess? i highly doubt that they will, but whatever. and by the way, they probably CAN control it's effect on the human mind but like to be asses and watch us fumble like idiots

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It was a 105 Degrees here in Dallas yesterday, no way I was going to do anything outside of that sort.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join