It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by in2delite
Nothing in S. California

just bunch of airplanes, helicopters.
Oh well... the night is still young!!

I have no idea how you Socal guys can see anything down there, (smog) no offense. You in LA?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Gateway]

link   
img87.imageshack.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Good luck to you all.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by dgtempe]

link   
I didnt see anything except for one shooting star.

Dissapointed.

30 min down the drain.

I might possibly try again later.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I watched for 2 hours and didn't see anything but planes. No satellites, shooting stars, nothing.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

I was just outside but didn't really see anything. My view is kind of limited and obstructed by a bunch of trees and houses though. I can see mostly to the West and North only.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Bow a greeting and extend your hands in peace. This message of welcome is universal.

Are you kidding me? I like the skywatching encouragement but how do you know what universal is? Do you have some universal exploration under your belt the rest of us don't?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I have no life.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

damn, well im starting to think its just a satellite or somethin now though cause its still there. oh well, the search continues! lol

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'll be a stargazer tomorrow night, my telescope is in the garage and I don't want to search through all that stuff to find it. I know someone out there will find something tonight. But we can only pray for some factual evidence.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have no idea how you Socal guys can see anything down there, (smog) no offense. You in LA?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Gateway]

Non taken
you are absolutely right about (smog), but I don't give up any hope
, not just yet... Besides, I live near the mountains and the sky is pretty clear tonight.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not to be rude but this is funny.

Where do you get the concept of white aliens are nice and grey are naughty? and Alex Collier?

You think, that they are not just as busy as anyone else?
From what I know, they are not mystical creatures that give attention to anyone who wants it.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by thehype16]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Im in. How can I claim to be a believer in ufos if i have never made an attempt to see one for myself?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
I'll be a stargazer tomorrow night, my telescope is in the garage and I don't want to search through all that stuff to find it. I know someone out there will find something tonight. But we can only pray for some factual evidence.

It is a completely silent night, here. And, nothing more to report. I am not disappointed, though. I appreciate all of the support. I am officially ending the thread, unless something pops up. I appreaciate everyone's time. I hope this little experiment continues. Perhaps, we can begin to do this montly. But, hopefully on a "first saturday" or something... Monday nights are football night.

Blessings and love to all the people of Earth. Let's stop warring and start soaring.

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow it's great to hear everyone stargazing! Reading all of these sightings got me a little antsy. Probably out of fear, I felt like something was watching me through the window behind me for about 10 seconds. I got so tight, I never turned around!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Higgins]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thehype16

Hey If you wouldn't mind checking out dnbaudio's original forum before you write him off like that again (though I completely understand your views, It seems dumb)

Here is the link!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio

Originally posted by antmax21

It is a completely silent night, here. And, nothing more to report. I am not disappointed, though. I appreciate all of the support. I am officially ending the thread, unless something pops up. I appreaciate everyone's time. I hope this little experiment continues. Perhaps, we can begin to do this montly. But, hopefully on a "first saturday" or something... Monday nights are football night.

Blessings and love to all the people of Earth. Let's stop warring and start soaring.

~dnb~

If we only could gather all the data of UFO sightings and come to an answer when asked, what is the most prolific hour for UFO sightings and perhaps what part of the sky? lol..

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nothing unusual down here on the south Georgia coast.

I'll watch a bit longer as it is very pleasant with the breeze blowing just enough to keep the mosquitoes away.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Out of curiosity was anyone in the SW Florida area Friday night watching stars?
We had a no-light-pollution view of the sky without clouds. Must have seen 50 shooting stars before we went to bed, just one after the other.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
That's quite a possibility actually antmax

Here's to a monthly Skywatching courtesy of dnbaudio!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Higgins]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well i'm at work and i work a night shift hear in PA so i'll keep my eyes open. Only thing is that its kinda cloudy tonight

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join