It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long, Oh Lord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I haven't been able to click on another member's profile for 3 or 4 days, so I could add them as friends or just check them out. What is going on has that been disabled for some reason?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You can click on me anytime. They've deleted just about every avatar I've uploaded. Not enough violence in my sex....

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Seems to work fine for me man, dont know whats up?

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I really don't know what I can tell you, I click on your name and it takes me to your profile. I would suggest using the complaints/suggestions link.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey!

May be worth clearing out your cookies and on and offline content,

Give that ago and see if it makes things better

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Most profiles open in new windows, so if you have a popup blocker, it may be the cause. Make sure any popup blocker is disabled.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
You can click on me anytime. They've deleted just about every avatar I've uploaded. Not enough violence in my sex....

I gotta tell ya man. I love that avatar you have now...

Anyway, I don't seem to be having any trouble with profiles.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

I gotta tell ya man. I love that avatar you have now...

Anyway, I don't seem to be having any trouble with profiles.

Thanks everyone for suggestions. Thanks Liquid Mirage for the Avatar comment. Would you believe someone put rubber bands around his neck then looped a plastic trash bag through them, to tie him to a stop light pole a few months ago?? My son found him half-dead, it was about 90 degrees. Anyway I conned my son into letting me have him and he is the coolest dog ever.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

UH, I believe L.M. was complimenting Plucky on his avatar. At least I hope L.M. was complimenting Plucky on his avatar.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by Bombeni

UH, I believe L.M. was complimenting Plucky on his avatar. At least I hope L.M. was complimenting Plucky on his avatar.

Oh yeah, well that would make more sense I suppose. Just don't tell Gizmo he's already all pompous and everything now after I told him someone liked his picture.

new topics

top topics

join