It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

young daughters end of world dream ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
craic.n.up,

I have posted your daughters dream on the following website...

www.earthboppin.net...

The specific url is here...

earthboppin.net...

There are a good number of people on this site that see into the future, i find this site the most useful...

I hope that you could post any further info on the dream or any future dreams that may be fortelling the future on earthboppin.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by inthestars]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Some people do get dates of events in dreams and remember them.

In my dreams of 15 years ago, they all began with the hole in the sky, playing out similar to your daughter's dream. The loss of gravity and things rising into the air was only temporary, at the beginning. Strange though, when I saw the hole forming in the first dream 15 years ago, I too was at my grandmother's house. Why is everyone being at their grandmother's house when they dream these things?

Reminds me of a dream in wich something happened to change the earths orbit(possibly the moon moving a bit to far away. it moves 1cm a year) and it went into the sun!!

Both of these dreams are very interesting.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by craic.n.up

Last night I dreamt i was with some unknown friends trying to escape something pretty globally bad. We were entering a basement which was flooded. My friend went under the water but was reluctant then I saw the open mouth of a very huge shark, which seemed the 2 legged alien thing out of Dreamcatcher.
A fair haired man in a red shirt with glazed blue eyes, came floating by, h wasnt dead but seemed out of it and I somehow knew he was government agency or something.
As the shark thing came toward me I pushed the floating dude into its mouth and went into another room where a few people were stockpiling canned food. END

Today is the 8th , should I go out and buy lots of canned beans and steal a horse by the 13th ?

What a very odd dream the girl had.

Anyone out there know how to interpret dreams if that is possible ?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i'm under the impression that you can't really interpret specifics in dreams, just abstract concepts. such as the tornado/nuke threat that someone mentioned. it doesn't mean necessarily that you're expecting a tornado to come, but that you're trying to deal with things that are out of your control.

if you google a bit you can find sites that will have descritions for various dream keywords, but again, take them with a grain of salt because their true meaning can vary wildly from person to person.

aside from that, interesting stuff. my most recent doomsday dreams entail alien invasions.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well...I am not a psychologist YET...I have my BA in Psychology now and will be starting my masters soon so I can throw out my take...or rather...those psychology professionals before me. Their take after all is what I know now and I have zero ego that because I am a student that I am some professional. I digress...(lucky you because I can talk for hours!)

Dreams as they are can represent one of a few things.

1. A deeper view into one's own psyche and experiences

2. A reflection of an unsatisfied want or need

3. A manifestation of a physical disruption

4. Merely a set of random images

I will delve into each one specifically

1. Often times a person can dream about something unbeknownst to them. As mentioned in a previous post, thinking you daughter has little or no knowledge of the outside world at this age is probably false. You are obviously a fine parent. You want her to experience life. She porbably has experienced more than you and even she realizes. Often times a flood of information can push something into the subconscious. She could harbor some irrational fear or general anxiety she is not yet brought to light

2. Also, she may have an unwanted need or desire not being satisfied. Fear not, it does not need to mean mommy and daddy don't treat her well. It could just mean she is coming into her own and things haven't happened for her yet. You can be parent of the year and you will still never provide ever single item and action she needs. Now I am not saying she wants to blow up the world but if this desire isn't fulfilled it can cause negative subconscious thoughts and images.

3. Many time people who believe they have seen images or hear voices often are undergoing unknown physical issues. These dont' have to be volatile or fatal by any means. Hormones can easily affect the quality and quantity of sleep and dreaming. Also, there is a phenomenon called electrical or 60 hz interference. Every item and molecule on this planet has a natural tonal frequency or resonant frequency. Strike that frequency and it will vibrate. Ge a tuning fork set at 128 Hz. Strike it and then place it near another tuning fork of 128 Hz. What will happen is the second fork will begin to resonate. The exact same thing can happen to the brain and other organs. Often times the 50-60 Hz of your house's wiring can cause issues such as illness and hallucination.

4. Finally, it could be as simple as a regular old dream. Anything is possible.

With that let me say I am not saying it isn't possible that a teenage girl couldn't have a prophetic view but I think darn near every person has dreams at some point of this manner. I would wager that one of these or other medical/psychiatric sciences could explain this.

Don't get me wrong, I am not calling your daughter crazy because if she is crazy by this dream then I am a raving lunatic with the crap I have had pass through my noggin.

Good luck and I hope this helped

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

thanks for your input, i dont think it is a premonition though the date thing did throw me . she is a very sensible logical kid like i said before not interested in politics etc. but i do think it is related to her going into her final year - o levels etc. she has since the dream been reading up on more like the lhc , i also have been letting her browse ats she is facinated with the ufo forum and enthralled with dan tanna s experiences. other stuff she laughs at ( she is only 15) but i am glad this has made her curious and start to question stuff as i have never forced her to believe anything i tend to let them find out for themselves and i think ats is as good place as any

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

For what it's worth,

on saturday my 10 year old son woke from a bad dream,this is what he said.

"I was asleep but couldnt open my eyes, the world was all purple, somone was thumping me in the back saying loud, Georgia Georgia Georgia ! everything was purple and I couldnt wake up. The voice was a woman she kept thumping me".

having heard the news yesterday I thought I'd post this as a curiosity

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

For what it's worth,

on saturday my 10 year old son woke from a bad dream,this is what he said.

"I was asleep but couldnt open my eyes, the world was all purple, somone was thumping me in the back saying loud, Georgia Georgia Georgia ! everything was purple and I couldnt wake up. The voice was a woman she kept thumping me".

having heard the news yesterday I thought I'd post this as a curiosity

that is pretty cool and scary at the same time, do you think he was astrally in a persons body as the person was dying in georgia, has he done this before,thats freaky moo!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join