It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Knights Templar vs. SMOTJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The Discovery Channel is designed to give the spin on the Illuminati insignia on the back of the bill. The History channel is designed to be the anti-thesis in give 3/4 of the truth mixed with both sides. This way the public stays confused. Its a plan not by accident. Now, the Illuminati insigna on the back outlines the whole plan in its entire end game. The pyramid represents the conspiracy for destruction of the Catholic Chruch and establishment of a One World Order or UN dictatorship. Its hte all seeing eye on the top, and terrorizing the population into accepting this order. Granted the insignia only gained Masonic significance after the merger of Masons and Illuminati at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad in 1782. There is more but the luxury that you have is that you deny any link between FM and the insignia.

The Catholic Church was against FM a long long time ago but this threat was neutralized.

I know about the Masonic Grand plan and its one world religion, government and currency all the way.

The rest is just denial of truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
The pyramid represents the conspiracy for destruction of the Catholic Chruch and establishment of a One World Order or UN dictatorship.

Makes sense since the Great Seal was agreed upon in 1782 and the United Nations appeared soon after....oh, wait.

Granted the insignia only gained Masonic significance after the merger of Masons and Illuminati at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad in 1782.

Considering the Seal was not first used until September 16th, 1782 and the Congress of Wilhelmsbad took place from July 16th to August 20th of the same year how could the Seal have gained anything from this if it were not even created and used at that time? Additionally, all of the participants were European, what, if any, significance would an American symbol have to them?

I know about the Masonic Grand plan and its one world religion, government and currency all the way.

If your knowledge of Masonry is as good as your grasp of history than there is really nothing of any consequence forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Its not my lack of historical knowledge its your sensless shilling. I assumed that I wouldn't have to break it down for you but it seems that I would have to assume nothing with you and go through this step by step with you screaming denial all the way like dragging a long tailed cat across a carpet by his tail.
) You people amaze me how you can lie and not think that your fellow brother wouldn't lie to you. no wait, brainwashing as its best.

I always liked this one. I was in the Marines and even trained them at Parris Island....and I am amazed how the Masons has a better brainwashing machine than even the marines. lol

www.youtube.com...

Let me guess, he was a misguided Mason? No, wait, he was paid to say this...no wait......he was anti-mason and made it up.....
)

A 9th grader doing a term paper could research what he needed to uncover much of what the Masons do.....and are up to in less than a week.

You know the truth about the Masons and how you people can even justify the blood oaths, "the ends justifies the means" Many honest masons would be horrified if they knew how they were really being used.

Lying and deception is an art form.......no thanks. There is a desire to have immortal life, however, one that lives a lie is a dead man walking anyway.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
"Additionally, all of the participants were European, what, if any, significance would an American symbol have to them?"

****Its not an American symbol. Its an Illuminati symbol, for its still European colony. The Americans just don't know it yet. CFR is UNDER the RIIA since the Rothschilds founded it and Rockfeller founded the CFR. We never won the Revolutionary war and only Andrew Jackson really balanced the budget therefore freeing us from the European control but only for 77 years. They even tried to assassinate him for this but failed.

Never has our budget been balanced since....its actually been robbed.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"Interestingly, the same year that the Templar armed forces ceased to exist, a bunch of farmers in some cantons decided to declare their independence from their ruler. Somehow they fended off a professional army.

Within 50 years those cantons were using the colour inverse of the Templar flag and were setting up a banking system that was renown for secrecy.

It is now Switzerland."

Look up information on this, it is interesting if you are interested in the Knights Templar. I realize this isnt an answer to your question, but if you are looking to find out more about the Knights Templar and what or who they may have developed into, this is pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Its not my lack of historical knowledge its your sensless shilling.

So I guess then that you already knew that the seal came after the congress and that all its participants were European. My mistake.

I assumed that I wouldn't have to break it down for you but it seems that I would have to assume nothing with you and go through this step by step...

Please, go through it step by step. I am eager to hear how you explain this theory.

You know the truth about the Masons and how you people can even justify the blood oaths, "the ends justifies the means" Many honest masons would be horrified if they knew how they were really being used.

Used by who? You still have not explained that part to anyone.

Actually, you not so subtley avoided answering any questions and instead toss out fundementalist hyperbole and rhetoric. Jesus would be proud.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Its not an American symbol. Its an Illuminati symbol...

Which members of the Bavarian Illuminati were on the three Great Seal committees and what were their names?

CFR is UNDER the RIIA since the Rothschilds founded it and Rockfeller founded the CFR.

As we alreayd established using historical fact; the Great Seal was first used in 1782, the Council on Foreign Relations was founded in 1921. How does this even enter into any discussion on the origins or meaning of the Great Seal?

We never won the Revolutionary war...

Yeah, I know, the Queen still calls the shots. Or is it her Reptilian Overlords from Zeta Reticuli?

Must have been some other country that signed the Treaty of Paris.

Never has our budget been balanced since....its actually been robbed.

What do all these non-sequiturs have to do with anything? Can you stay focused on the topic?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
"Which members of the Bavarian Illuminati were on the three Great Seal committees and what were their names?"

****You know, Its amazing how you yahoo Masons actually trust each other and yet Albert Pike ordained that 33rd degree and above is allowed to lie to their brothers below this degree to protect the Satanic secrets. You will deny this but its in the Morals and Dogma. You folks would throw a "brother" under the bus at the drop of a hat when they no longer have any use. Adam Weishaupt adopted the insignia at the time he founded the Order, on May 1, 1776. Who designed it? Its not clear for us non-masons since the government and Masons lie its hard to ascertain. However one thing for sure the pyramid represents the conspiracy for destruction of the Catholic Church and establishment of a one world order. Now, for us this date, it means a UN Dictatorship for this generation. The eye is the eye of Satan....All spying eye. The symbol actually only really meant anything after the merger of the order of Illuminati in 1782. Ben Franklin, John Adams (Roosevelt Kinsman), and Thomas Jefferson, ardent Illuminist and he was a defender of Adam Weishaupt, proposed the pyramid as the reverse of the seal. It was brought into the bills in 1933. It identifies a government of traitors.

"As we alreayd established using historical fact; the Great Seal was first used in 1782, the Council on Foreign Relations was founded in 1921. How does this even enter into any discussion on the origins or meaning of the Great Seal?"

*****Its all connected to the Illuminati as the CFR and RIIA are nests of Illuminati wantabee and 90% of the employees have no idea what evil they are supporting.

"Yeah, I know, the Queen still calls the shots. Or is it her Reptilian Overlords from Zeta Reticuli?"

*******Reptilian.....oh you are listening to the Icke shill. The boy of Jordan and more than likely his boyfriend. Maxwell is the understudy of Spangler and Alice Baily, who was the understudy Blavatsky.

hey want another true fact...or non-signor....
) Queen Elizabeth is and Mohammand the Prophet are in fact in mutual bloodlines. Whoa...imagine that. lol.....true story from the Kings of Spain in the day.

"Must have been some other country that signed the Treaty of Paris." There you go again......leaving out little details. tsk tsk....the Campaign was ended in 1229 by the treaty but......but......the heresy didn't stop. A little switching sides went on.........Templars are just arduious and seekers of Knowledge...its magical. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Templars never ceased to exist. Came close but even today they are the guardians of the Royal dipsquirt or secret. You have to be in the templars for about one year to be a Knights of Malta.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Wait, I thought you said the dollar bill had Masonic symbols on it? Now its Illuminati? Please stick to one story, or group in this case. The Masons and Illuminati never merged.

The unfinished pyramid symbolizes that America was not finished building. Plus, how is a pyramid a symbol of destruction? So the Egyptians were erecting symbols of Catholic destruction centuries before even Jesus was born? Yeah, that makes sense.

The All-Seeing Eye is an emblem of God. Its been used for centuries and you must realize that the Great Seal used symbols as many were illiterate.

The Catholic Church doesn't agree with Masonry because our group allows men whose faith doesn't follow the Apostolic lineage.

How do you know about the Grand Plan? How is it you came by it?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Depending on the situation most theories against Freemasonry were usually made up for one reason or another.

Again, there are no blood oaths. Blood must be spilled for it to be a blood oath and there's not.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we spanked the Brits ass and sent them packing. A centralized bank (federal reserve) is one of the biggest threats to this country. It was a horrible decision and has caused nothing but trouble.

reply to post by Taskism

Don't forget the possibility of Templars in Scotland (a country that was excommunicated) who fought along side Robert the Bruce.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

You realize that Morals and Dogma is not the ritual of the Scottish Rite, but rather his opinion? No? Why is everyone so obsessed with Albert Pike and the Scottish Rite?

I also forgot to post this in the previous post, but doesn't the pyramid have something to do with ascension into the afterlife?

Isn't God omniscient? So isn't that all spying?

Negative ghost rider. You actually must be in the Order of Malta first before becoming a Knights Templar.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

****You know, Its amazing how you yahoo Masons actually trust each other and yet Albert Pike ordained that 33rd degree and above is allowed to lie to their brothers below this degree to protect the Satanic secrets. You will deny this but its in the Morals and Dogma.

Please post the relative portion that states that the '33rd degree and above' are designed to lie to other members of Masonry. Please also inlude the part where Satanism is mentioned.

I have a feeling that instead of posting the requested verses you will go off on another wack-a-doo tangent.

Adam Weishaupt adopted the insignia at the time he founded the Order, on May 1, 1776. Who designed it? Its not clear for us non-masons since the government and Masons lie its hard to ascertain.

Yup, it all must be a forgery. The documents in the National Archives, the Congressional Minutes, the personal corespondence, etc. It makes so much more sense to say that WEishaupt designed it to fit your revisionist historical view then to believe that three committees gave their various input to Congress and they voted on it.

However one thing for sure the pyramid represents the conspiracy for destruction of the Catholic Church and establishment of a one world order.

See Ksig's comments above.

Now, for us this date, it means a UN Dictatorship for this generation.

Huh? Are you just going to continue to pull nonesense out of your backside when you can not get around history?

The eye is the eye of Satan....All spying eye. The symbol actually only really meant anything after the merger of the order of Illuminati in 1782.

Wait, did you not say that it was created in 1776? What was the Seal doing in the mean time, hanging out and getting a tan? If it had no meaning at its creation then why create it?

hey want another true fact...or non-signor....
) Queen Elizabeth is and Mohammand the Prophet are in fact in mutual bloodlines. Whoa...imagine that. lol.....true story from the Kings of Spain in the day.

You want a real fact? Your non-sequiturs are laughable.

There you go again......leaving out little details. tsk tsk....the Campaign was ended in 1229 by the treaty but......but......the heresy didn't stop. A little switching sides went on.........Templars are just arduious and seekers of Knowledge...its magical.

1229? The Treaty of Paris ended the Revolutionary War. What does this have to do with 1229? Are you going to invent more history to explain this as well?

lol

I sure do lol when I see your post. At least they have some value.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here is your mentor....
) You people are made from the same cloth and Skull and Bones BS.....here is a liar and just one more president of all of our presidents who have been lying Luciferians, Masons or managed by the planners of this Grand Plan of evil.......except JFk who changed his mind when he became president.

www.youtube.com...

You see, you people are playing a losing game. Your fate and Lucifer's plan is working on most of your breathern. We can play this game for hours and no matter what I write you would deny or spin it. However, the end is already written and there is nothing you nor the highest level to the Pope can do to stop the end that is already written. You will have to make a choice when this goes down hard. It will soon. Just don't be lulled into a false sense of security in the coming war and the false peace and security that will follow; because it will end in a horrific chain of events. Jesus Christ will return and individuals will make their choices and some have already made their choices to follow Satan/Lucifer. It will be an eternal life in Hell for that choice no matter what degree you are in or what good deeds you did.....if you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior. Got to go.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by tgambill]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by tgambill]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hello Wise Ones,

The Knights Templar are alive and well in Australia, I am a Page of The Order Of The World Templar Lords here in Sydney NSW Australia.
The Knights Templar do not have anything to do with the Mason's just wanted to clear up this.
The Pope has since said SORRY to all the Knights Templar's for the wrong the church had done to the poor Kights of the temple of solomon. Yes it was a big frame up to get hold of the Templar Loot but this was for seen and the Templar armada had already sailed off to all different country's the main one being Scotland.
There are many chapters of the Templar Knights all over the world, now the Pope wants us all to come together and come back to the church, some how I don't think this will ever happen as we know the truth...

Blessesd Be: Kernoonos.....

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Kernoonos]

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Kernoonos]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Here is your mentor....
)

How is President George W. Bush my mentor? Do you now have mind-reading capabilities besides the ability to re-write history at will?

You people are made from the same cloth and Skull and Bones BS.....

I was never in a college fraternity, let alone Skull and Bones.

here is a liar and just one more president of all of our presidents who have been lying Luciferians, Masons or managed by the planners of this Grand Plan of evil.......except JFk who changed his mind when he became president.

Yup, every President, other then John Kennedy, has been a lying 'Luciferian-Mason'. Good catch, they will never get one over on you.

You see, you people are playing a losing game. Your fate and Lucifer's plan is working on most of your breathern.

What if I do not believe that Lucifer is Satan and conversely that Satan is real?

We can play this game for hours and no matter what I write you would deny or spin it. However, the end is already written and there is nothing you nor the highest level to the Pope can do to stop the end that is already written.

I, unlike you, believe that God gave us free will and that the future is not immutable.

Jesus Christ will return and individuals will make their choices and some have already made their choices to follow Satan/Lucifer.

What if I do not think Jesus is God?

It will be an eternal life in Hell for that choice no matter what degree you are in or what good deeds you did.....if you don't accept Jesus as your personal savior. Got to go.

What if I do not believe in Hell? You see, not everyone subscribes to your dogma. To me, all of this is fabricated by man. God created the Universe, man created the myths around it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
what you believe won't change truth. You can sit on a train track and play the same game with a train bearing down on you. You can say, I don't believe the train is real and I don't believe it will hit me as its bearing down on you. It doesn't make one bit of difference what you believe that train is real and it will hit you anyway. This is no game and your nor my beliefs will change the reality....

Here, this priest in all three segments and you can go to google to hear the whole speech is exactly right on target.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You can sit on a train track and play the same game with a train bearing down on you. You can say, I don't believe the train is real and I don't believe it will hit me as its bearing down on you. It doesn't make one bit of difference what you believe that train is real and it will hit you anyway.

Belief in the train does not revolve around dogma. It is not necessary for me to believe what you believe.

This is no game and your nor my beliefs will change the reality....

Wrong, at least 75% of the planets population does not proscribe to the same belief system as you. This is probably why you do not like Masons, since we are accepting of others beliefs and you are not.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You use the Bible but do not prescribe to it. You pick and choose what you want. This is not even logical.

Well no because the creator says so whether you believe it or not does not change the reality. Jesus on judgment will not mince words. He either knows you as one of his sheep or he doesn't. He cares not for the good deeds according to his own words if you do not first take Jesus as your personal savior. Since you denounce him in the blood oaths, and consider him Lucifer......you best rethink your position and take as many of your Mason friends with you and get out.

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Isaiah 64:6

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves [it is] the gift of God Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9

To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where [is] boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 3:26-28

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
Galatians 2:16

Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Titus 3:5

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:26

2 Thessalonians 2 >>
King James Bible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: 14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, 17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

You use the Bible but do not prescribe to it. You pick and choose what you want. This is not even logical.

How do you know what I do or do not with the Bible? Are you doing your mind-reading trick again or just assuming?

Well no because the creator says so whether you believe it or not does not change the reality.

How do you know what I feel God is or is not?

Jesus on judgment will not mince words. He either knows you as one of his sheep or he doesn't. He cares not for the good deeds according to his own words if you do not first take Jesus as your personal savior.

Since I am not a Born Again Christian Fundementalist why do I need to proscribe to your narrow viewpoint? I do not concern myself with buring in a lake of fire in the afterlife. Do you know why? Because I do not belive there is a lake of fire in the afterlife.

Since you denounce him in the blood oaths, and consider him Lucifer......you best rethink your position and take as many of your Mason friends with you and get out.

Show me where Jesus is mentioned in any Masonic ritual.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join