It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Knights Templar vs. SMOTJ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Hello Anonymous, Unfortunately you have misread your information...
Freemasonry does NOT claim to have direct links to the original templars.
Napoleon was never a Templar and though he may have been instrumental in turning the freemasonry guild into the powerful institution we see today.
Freemasonry groups ARE all the largest groups claiming any semblance of link to the title SMOTJ , Although they have not yet been able to translate the title. I pray common sense will let the proper conclusion to this truth be discovered by you.
Thus the bulk of your post is not correct.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The SMOTJ today is comprised of numerous factions, some of whom claim to be direct decendants of the original Knights. They believe that there was a secreet docuement and a directly "hand's on" passing of the order. The larger groups and majority of intellectuals, however, believe that they are decendants of the traditions and values of the original Knights. The present Knights Templar all come from the 18th century reestablishment of the order in France, under Napoleon."quote]

The writings here are accurate though, thank you.

quote]Originally posted by Anonymous ATS As for the Masonic Knigths Templar, you need first to become a Mason. Becoming a Mason should be your motivation. Also, you would need to be a 3rd degree Mason first.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In simple terms, this is a falsehood and smokescreen. The Masons are divided up today into the Scottish Rite (non-Christian) Luciferian, and York Rite (alleged christian). You go through three degrees to Master Mason and then you will go either to scottish rite or York Rite. If you go scottish rite the highest degree is 33 (Grand Inspector General) to 90th degree. Now, if you go to York Rite the equal to 33rd degree in the York rite is Knights Templar. If you are a KT, for one year you can become a Knights Of Malta. You take horrific blood oaths all along the way. As a Knights templar or malta you swear alligience to the Crown or something like that and its not to the USA. The Shriners, Knights of Columbus and many many more.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Practically everything mentioned above is incorrect. Here's the real deal:

Originally posted by tgambill
The Masons are divided up today into the Scottish Rite (non-Christian) Luciferian, and York Rite (alleged christian).

The Masonic Fraternity is actually composed of a large number of Rites. The prominence of the York and Scottish Rites is found in the USA and Canada, but not necessaily outside of those nations.

Furthermore, the Scottsih Rite is non-Christian only in the US and Canada (but not "Luciferian"). In the UK, one must be a Christian in order to join the Scottish Rite.

Also, the York Rite is not technically "Christian". Only one part of it, the Order of Knights Templar, requires initiates to be Christians. Non-Christians may receive all other degrees of the York Rite.

You go through three degrees to Master Mason and then you will go either to scottish rite or York Rite. If you go scottish rite the highest degree is 33 (Grand Inspector General) to 90th degree.

The highest degree in the Scottish Rite is the 33rd Degree. There is no 90th degree in the Scottish Rite.

Now, if you go to York Rite the equal to 33rd degree in the York rite is Knights Templar.

There is no equivalence of degrees between the Scottish and York Rites. There is, however, an equivalence established between the Scottish and Swedish Rites.

If you are a KT, for one year you can become a Knights Of Malta.

One must be a Knight of Malta before he becomes a Knight Templar. The Masonic Order of Malta is given to a brother in preparation to becoming a Knight Templar. There is no one year waiting period (or any other waiting period).

As a Knights templar or malta you swear alligience to the Crown or something like that....

No, you don't.....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

There are two Rites (York and Scottish). There is no Luciferian nor is there anything above 33rd in the Scottish Rite. The 90th or whatever degree it goes up to belongs to the Rites of Memphis-Misraim which is a clandestine or unrecognized body of Freemasonry.

In America the York Rite is composed of the Capitular degreees and Cryptic degrees. Once you receive those then you go through the Order of the Red Cross, then to the Order of Malta, and finally you receive the Order of the Temple (aka Knights Templar). There are no blood oaths, that's just crazy. As a Mason we are charged to be a good citizen and to follow the laws of the land.

The Knights of Columbus are not a part of the Masonic family. They are a Catholic group.

reply to post by Masonic Light

I do believe there are some Commanderies/Preceptories in Europe that fall under the Grand Encampment, Knights Templar, USA.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

yes it was pope clement who was ordered by king philip to disban the templar order, which the church orginally created.

I'm not sure what your looking for in a "ancient order" but to be a masonic knight templar, you must 1st be a master mason in good standing... gone through all the bodies of york rite( chapter, council) and accepted into commadry.. AND YOU MUST BE A PROFESSED CHRISTIAN. No other religion may join the templar order except a christian mason.

Same with the masonic Rosicrucian order...The Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis. you must be a master mason and a christian.

32nd degree, Knight Templar, Rosicrucian, 3rd degree witch(high priest)

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The problem is that you can't be a professed Christian and be a Mason. Matthew 5:34-37 KJV and James 5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

You cannot take the Blood Oaths from 1st degree and up. The Knights of Malta (one year as Knights Templar), which swears as oath to support the royal lineage. Not good.

From day one as a 1st degree there is a progressively worse blood oath. You have to get out now. Denounce it and repent as there is not much time. The Masons will split like they almost did when Masons murdered Capt Morgan. Only the 33rd Degree, (Grand Inspector General), Scottish Rite and Knights Templar and Malta of the equal level know the truth about Lucifer and the York rite the royal secret, which is a lie. They just don't know it yet. The ascended masters are not what they think they are.......long story short.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Well, I swore my oaths to my God so I didn't break any scripture.

Again, there are no blood oaths. And I would like you to show me where in the Knights of Malta ceremony it says I will support the royal lineage.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Knights of Malta oath check it out.

Also, you didn't swear your oath to God. The God of Freemasonry is in fact Lucifer. The 33rd Degree Masons and above worship Lucifer and jump behind good deeds. Good deeds mean nothing to God unless you take Jesus as Savior.

Here is the truth from a Mason.....This is why they are trying to get rid of the King James Bible reference Isiah 14:12. Lucifer is not the Morning star but he is son of the Morning. BIG DIFFERENCE.

www.youtube.com...

Matthew 5: 33-37 and James 5

www.biblegateway.com...

Listen, you swear to God the following Oath in 1 to 3 degree..

I solemnly swear to observe, without evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation of any kind, under no less a penalty on the violation of any of them [masons secrets], or have "my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root, and buried in the sand of the sea at low water mark....or being severed in two, my bowels burned to ashes, and scattered etc...nr 3 having your head cut off"....now. I ask you, you think God would allow you to honor your oath or does God also understand this is only symbolic?

Matthew 12:36 says that every idle word spoken will be given an account for on the day of judgement. How do you think this will work?

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There are blood oaths as a former mason or two confirmed it.....every degree on the Scottish rite side to Grand Inspector general has an oath and they are all horrific. The same goes for York rite to knights Tempar and Malta protectors of the royal secret.

Repent now....time is short and get out fast.

Israel starts their blood sacrifices in April. its going to get real ugly.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There are blood oaths as a former mason or two confirmed it.....

Well, one or two former Masons certainly is a commanding majority. What you say must be factual, based on your having found an individual or two who have confirmed what you already believed, despite plenty of evidence to the contrary. I'm glad you've settled this argument for me.

Considering the fact that nearly every aspect and "secret" of Freemasonry is, in fact, out there for anyone to read, there must be a lot of Masons running around with slit throats, missing tongues and toasted bowels. I don't suppose you know of any?

Also, can you explain about the Israeli blood sacrifices? Perhaps I missed something.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Also, you didn't swear your oath to God. The God of Freemasonry is in fact Lucifer. The 33rd Degree Masons and above worship Lucifer and jump behind good deeds.

Who exactly are these 'above the 33rd degree' Masons you speak of? What are their names? What lodges do they belong to? What do these 'above the 33rd degree' rituals consist of?

I started a thread on Luciferianism and Masonry and have yet had anyone explain this theory to me in a coherent and intelligent manner. Perhaps you may want to respond there and take a try?

Good deeds mean nothing to God unless you take Jesus as Savior.

Good thing nobody listens to you, otherwise a rather small portion of the planets population would be the only ones doing good deeds.

I ask you, you think God would allow you to honor your oath or does God also understand this is only symbolic?

Here is a question for you: If I think it is symbolic and God is all knowing, what does he think of my thoughts?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
**** One or two former masons? It’s way more than that. Evidence to the contrary? Hardly. Let me give you a new avenue or perspective. It’s like years of research. Lets start with the basics first. “Morals and Dogma” by a well known Mason and Luciferian who loved the idea of a World Government when brought up by Mazzini, Albert Pike. “The Secret Powers behind Revolution” by Hawthorne. “Darkness Visible” by Hannah. “Illustrations of Masonry by one of the Fraternity Who has devoted Thirty Years to the Subject” page 5, by murdered Captain Morgan. “The God Makers” by Hunt and Decker. “The Character, Claims, and Practical Workings of Freemasonry, page 12; “Holy Bible” Masonic Edition, for starters. Captain Morgan was murdered by Masons for writing his book, the Boston tea party was by masons from a recessed meeting, most all of the assassinated Presidents were causing problems for the Grand Plan, its all about the Jesuits, 33rd Degree Masons, Knights Templar and Malta. + and above.

Blood Sacrifices? Where do I start? Before Jesus was born the Jews did blood sacrifices for atonement for sins. After Jesus was born, died and rose from the dead to become our savior, the blood sacrifices were stopped. Now, no blood sacrifices for over 2,000 years. Now, In Daniel 9:27, it says that the anti-Christ will enter the holy city and the temple and stop the blood sacrifices. This will be the Abomination of Desolation. In Matthew 24 same thing. This is prophesying now even yet happened. Don’t come this way with the BS about preterism……it can be shot down in a flash and you know it.

The Israeli’s announced in December 2009 at Copenhagen, they would start rebuilding the Temple in March 16th. They also announced that they would start the Blood Sacrifices in April 2010. Big trouble. The way has to be made for the temple mount to be built, and this means trouble. I find it interesting that Israelis have urged Americans to close Israeli accounts as of today. They did the same thing in WWII before Hitler started is March. The Iraqi dinar is set to RV..This month. Gee, I wonder if there is a connection? Exciting times wouldn’t you say? Pack your toothbrush and a paring knife for hunting.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
“Who exactly are these 'above the 33rd degree' Masons you speak of? What are their names? What lodges do they belong to? What do these 'above the 33rd degree' rituals consist of?”

*****Oh, get over yourself. The masons will split up anyway when the war starts and the lower degrees realize that they’ve been lied to.

Luciferism and masonry…….Lookie, I’ve done the research and if you really want to know you will seek. I’m not going to do the research for you.

Good deeds mean nothing to God unless you take Jesus as Savior.

“Good thing nobody listens to you, otherwise a rather small portion of the planets population would be the only ones doing good deeds.
I ask you, you think God would allow you to honor your oath or does God also understand this is only symbolic?”

******Wrong….it means more people would quit the masons and give their lives over to the real God, and Jesus Christ. You got it backwards. You are in deep sin when making the oath in the first place and will be judged or that abomination. According to scripture there he will judge you for your idle words and your thoughts as if you did them. It’s in scripture. It doesn’t matter what you or I think, it’s what we do. He is very unhappy of your thoughts and your actions according to scripture.

Isaiah 64:6

“But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness’s are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”

www.creationists.org...

Symbolic or Idle talk……well, do the math…

www.openbible.info...

This is not word game..This is you eternal spirit.

Gaining points in each degree means zero to God. The Ascended masters are frauds and are demonic to the core. You will find them in Genesis 6:4 and in the KJV Job 38:7. They that are brought into this world are deceivers and cannot promise you 322 or Genesis 3:22.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't need to check out any link because I have taken the oath, I know what I swore and what I swore in all degrees and orders I have earned. I don't need your Cut-and-Past, 2nd hand source to tell me what I know and have experienced.

And no, there is no God of Freemasonry. I have many times on this site proven that Lucifer is not a Masonic God nor is he either the Devil/Satan. Short and simple, St. Jerome mistranslated the Book of Isaiah, and since that time it has been consistently misconstrued. Lucifer means lightbringer, light is often associated with knowledge/wisdom/purity. That is what Pike was speaking about, knowledge.

And if you want to get real technical, Lucifer IS the morning star or son of the morning (ie the planet Venus), the star which precedes the rising sun. You should really brush up on astronomy. Jesus refers to himself as son of the morning. I have my interpretation about this, but what is yours?

Oh, and you realize that King James was a Freemason.

My oaths are my own, I will keep them and never betray my trust to my God, to whom I swore these things to.

And the truth starts to come out. You're anti-semitic. Your intolerance is what causes the world to burn and bleed. By its very definition, there are no blood oaths in Freemasonry. I have never shed one drop of blood during any part of any ceremony.

I would though advise not to listen to someone who swore an oath then breaks it. It seems they have integrity issues. Plus, how do we know they were Masons? Your word? Or that they were good Masons, there is a reason they are not current members. Maybe they were expelled and now hold a grudge?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

If its way more than one or two, why not post that originally?

Yes, lets start with Morals and Dogma; its a supplemental book, not required reading for anyone, to the rituals of the Scottish Rite. Its a book on his thoughts and opinions. How is he a Luciferian, or in your true meaning, Satanist?

Morgan was murdered by individuals who may have been Masons, but you also must realize the Grand Lodge denounced any actions that may have been taken by members of the Craft. The Morgan Affair is something that should never have happened, but yet again, there is still a lot of mystery surrounding that.

I'm also curious as to why you annotate "Knights Templar and Malta" all the time. You realize there are 3 Orders in the York Rite. The first is the Order of the Red Cross, then the Order of Malta, and then the Order of the Temple (Knights Templar).

I would like a link to this "blood sacrifice" statement. Link please?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

"Get over yourself"? That's the best you can do? Nice dodge though. Too bad you couldn't answer the question.

So if Mother Theresa hadn't been Christian she was going to burn in Hell? What about all the cultures that were unable to hear the Chrstian Word of God? Are they condemned to Hell as well? It is goodness of the heart and purity that will open the Gates of Heaven to all those who seek it.

I hate to even consider you a Christian. Your Christ and mine are two completely different beings. Mine, the one of the Bible, was one of zeal, but humble. He had compassion and love in his heart. Your idea of Christianity is one of fascism and fanaticism, roots of evil.

Zealots are never going to get it. We do not preach salvation in the Lodge. Each Brother worships in his own way whether its in a mosque, a synagogue, or a church. We are about unity, working together for betterment.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

**** One or two former masons? It’s way more than that. Evidence to the contrary? Hardly.

You will notice, my good chum, that I quoted you earlier as saying "a former mason or two." Your words, not mine. Consistency helps when you're trying to make a point. If you mean that it is more than one or two, perhaps a bit of specificity is in order, as we are trying to have a discussion above the level of drunken bar-talk. The Boston tea party, however many Masons or former Masons were involved, is not related. If it is, you have not illustrated such.

I would wager that overall, there is more evidence to refute what you say than to support it. You can pick up any book of ritual in a convenient PDF format off the internet, or you can visit a Masonic library and read anything that's there, even if you hate Masons, irrationally or otherwise. Consider that the corpus of literature about the craft, intended for those who practice it but available to you and I, far outweighs even the least intelligible invective against it, and you'll see how critical thinkers can arrive at conclusions far different from yours. Somehow I doubt that you will consider that, but I sincerely hope that you take a moment to do so.

I've read Pike. So I know that it takes a very particular sort of selective reading of Pike, with a definite preconception in mind, to infer that Lucifer is the "God of Freemasonry." As has been stated by others above, Lucifer is associated with the light of dawn more than anything else. Masons are not the only ones who use the morning star as a symbol for enlightenment, knowledge and/or wisdom. Somewhere along the way, you and your ilk seem to have willfully disregarded metaphor as a literary device. It is also an incontrovertible fact that Masonry and its teachings did not originate with Albert Pike, nor end with him.

Captain Morgan, though admittedly sinfully delicious over ice with a splash of cola and a wedge of lime on a hot summer's day, is far from a credible source on the "secrets" of the fraternity, but I'm sure you know this.

I've read the Bible, too. I don't have a Masonic Edition, is it different in some way from any other version? I would think that the Jefferson Bible would be more offensive to the fundamentalist's sensibility than anything the Masons might choose to publish, but I'm just speculating. You brought up preterism, not I, so I won't address it, other than to say that it is not beyond argument. For as long as there has been a Bible - say about 1,700 years? - far more learned men than the two of us have made very good points both for and against the idea. Nobody has a monopoly on theology or Biblical interpretation.

It's not clear to me what the Iraqi dinar has to do with all of this, but I'd welcome some explanation. I'm genuinely interested to know where you received your information that the State of Israel has "announced that they would start the Blood Sacrifices in April 2010." The blood libel is a very tired and ultimately useless straw man, unless you have some proof.

We don't know one another. I'm not a Mason, nor a Christian, so I have absolutely no vested interest in these discussions, other than to learn and understand. I am willing to be persuaded by evidence, or absent that, actual academic sources and irrefutable logic, that you are correct in asserting that nearly every single Freemason on the planet is ignorant to the reality that you seem to somehow know something about. All the evidence I've seen, however, is that many people benefit from Freemasonry, both directly and indirectly, and a very few are offended by it, for their own personal reasons (that ultimately have little to do with the fraternity itself).

Since this is devolving from an old question from another ATS member about Masonic Templary and the Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem into another stenciled anti-Mason diatribe, perhaps you'd like to give me your responses via this site's U2U function. As far as I'm concerned, however, you're welcome to continue to publicly promote ignorance, rather than deny it.

Apologies for my long-winded reply, but I am frankly up-to-my-ears sick of nonsensical polemics presented as a worthy contribution to what should be an interesting discussion. I mean no personal offense.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
NO offense taken, as I know the game and the routine.
The evidence is clear and the Masonic Drawing Board on the back of the dollar bill is clear. It is the total destruction of the Catholic church, one government rule, one religion, Lucifer, and one barter. Its about the advancement of the Human race and its clearly not going to happen. The supernatural world on this world is more evil than you can imagine. Even Lucifer/Satan can transform himself into an angel of light. As of yesterday Israel is urging Americans to take their money from Israeli banks.
) war is coming and soon......very soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The US economy is riding on the Iraqi dinar. Troops over there are buying it up like crazy. If you spent 33.00 for 25,000 dinars as it is now, if it RVs as they are saying to 3.02 you will make $75,000. This is true. If it even RVs at 1.00 you have $25,000. So when they crash the dollar and they will.....big problems are coming. We are going to the North American Union confirmed....and its only a matter of time. This is not speculation its a fact.

watchermeetup.50.forumer.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.squidoo.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Masonic drawing board on the back of the dollar? Where? I'm looking at a bill right now, but I see no Trestleboard.

You have it wrong, its the Catholic Church is the one who is against Freemasonry, not the other way around. In fact, we allow men of all faiths to come in, to include Catholics.

Plus, like I've said elsewhere, none of our rituals speak of one world government nor Lucifer. Also, the final committee that establish the Great Seal of the US held no Masons among them. Again, Ben Franklin wanted the Turkey as the national bird not the Eagle.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join