It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scorpion King 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i was a little dissapointed that the 'Rock' isnt in this movie ? this preview shows him but i can't tell if he's in it or not ? anyone know ?

still looks good !

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

According to www.imdb.com... the Rock is not in this direct to video movie. It is about his younger years.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by kidflash2008]

[edit on 8/4/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

thanks for checkin that out and i understand now.

i guess it would be hard to play himself at a younger age ...lol

i think the move looks good and looking forward to seeing it but i know it will not be the same with the 'rock'

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm not a great fan of the scorpian King, The only thing I wanted to know was why he was half scorpian in the Mummy returns.
Might watch this if it comes on TV.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

good question Chukkles ! i was wondering that myself.

i kept getting the two movies mixed up when they first appeared. then in the scorpion king movie i was waiting for him to turn into that scorpion monster again but he never did. weird.

maybe later in the story line he becomes what was shown in the mummy movie is all i can think. kinda like star wars were they showed the latter part of the movie first ?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I just found out about this today. Randy Couture eh? Well I still hope he fights Fedor at some point.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
ok

i watched the movie last night and was disappointed a little as expected but over all i guess it was worth seeing once but i highly doubt i would watch it again.

the witch lady in the movie was a huge let down she didnt do anything except stand there and make threats... it was horrible lmao

the ending did fit into following the first movie, so now that its out of the way maybe there will be Scorpion King 3 with the Rock .

on a scale of one to ten i would say 6.5

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
[edit on 4-9-2008 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

join