It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake or Not Fake?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by NephraTari

So on that note, is there a photo or vid of any greys that have not been debunked? I would love to see it if there is.

What about this fellar? Has he been debunked yet? :

(I had a color version of this, but the link wasn't working. The close-ups are in color, though.)

Some close ups:
ufoconspiracy.com...

www.ufoconspiracy.com...

(edit - found bigger close-up)

[edit on 8/3/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

You know i was going to post that one too.. I do not believe it has been debunked yet either. I was told it looks very much like the real thing except for the eyelids however the person who said that also said that it may have been that they did not see any because the eyes were wide open on the one they saw.

I don't know. To my knowledge that one has not been debunked CA

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

Why only a video of the alien sitting? Where is the rest of the video? Let's see him walk, stand up, eat, drink, or do anything else besides sit in a chair for 30 seconds. Wouldn't someone who was videoing an alien in a chair have longer video... be freaking out to get witness... or just laugh like they do. Gag me with a bent ladel and put this video right where it belongs... in the trash can. Give me a break!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunarLooney1
reply to post by SpaceSilence

Why only a video of the alien sitting? Where is the rest of the video? Let's see him walk, stand up, eat, drink, or do anything else besides sit in a chair for 30 seconds. Wouldn't someone who was videoing an alien in a chair have longer video... be freaking out to get witness... or just laugh like they do. Gag me with a bent ladel and put this video right where it belongs... in the trash can. Give me a break!

Take it easy! If you read through the thread you would have seen that it's been proven fake anyway. Nevermind the fact it says fake in the videos title!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

Try reading the other posts in the thread before making such a dramatic response.
It was clearly stated early on that this is CGI and not a hoax but just a production never intended to be taken seriously, second the creator did make another video with the alien standing and walking, crouching and eating.

so.. that covers all your demands even though it is artificial.

Please read before you comment. It saves yourself alot of hassle.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Bunch of bull. I hardly ever believe any UFO/alien videos.
Just a bunch of [Snip] [snips] with we believers.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by asala]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by noone81
yes the op posted a fake video, poor guy feel bad that he took the answer so harshly,

the other video, seems fake.
i mean whats a alien doing peeking through a window, seems all fakes are peeking through a window, and the only reason i can think of why a alien peeking through a window would to see whats inside, (but think of what kind of technology they have, they probably dont need to peek into anything to see inside) which leads me to belive any alien peeking though a window video is fake, simply because its a visual obstruction that can be creatively modified to make things look diferntly then what they are. also seems odd that RIGHT WHEN the alien peeks in, he had his camera rooling, another interesting thot, about alien peeking into window filmz.

creative thinking though if this was faked, the way the "alien" moves his head and blinks its eyes, rather appears, as if hes REALLY concentrating on whos in the house, heh, that appears real however. crazy how intent the look in its eyes are, hes really studying that room hes looking into.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by noone81]

I don't know a whole lot about that video, I have seen the little clip of it. But i read somewhere the Romanek was having a problem with peeping toms looking in his daughters rooms at night so he set up the camera to try and catch whomever it was and when he reviewed it this is what was on there. I have absolutely no idea if that is accurate or not but I did read that somewhere.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
hej bro i am from south east europe too. i am writing to your tread just to give you an advice and to any other south european who might have read this. first of all i am writing this because i have come across few treads started by "us" and all of them were asking about opinions for ufo meters that have been known to be fake, cgi etc. for long time. what i am suggesting is to go and read some stuff about the alien topic before asking "stupid" questions and embarrass our part of the world. in general i feel that we lack knowledge on this particular issue, so don't take it personal.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Dramatic responce? We were asked if we thought the picture was real and I responded; and read all the threads before responding. No harm, no disrespect, just an opinion by someone who has no respect for fake pictures of aliens as I feel it is a waste of time... take care!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It's fake the man who did this used a 3-d software....trust me I know he made more I can't remmeber his user though LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow...All I can say is for the ambassadors we think we may be,
we paint a BAD picture of ATS with this thread.

Arguing over a vid thats already been debunked?

Shame on all of us!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunarLooney1

just an opinion by someone who has no respect for fake pictures of aliens as I feel it is a waste of time... take care!

Okay... don't watch, Close Encounters, ET, Star Wars, The fifth element of even the latest Indianna Jones movie then because they are exactly the same thing as what this was. A film made for entertainment purposes making NO CLAIMS to being REAL.

Normally people get angry at someone claiming a fake is real but your mad at fakes being claimed as fakes?

Don't turn on your tv and stay away from the cinema..

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I would wonder if a site could automatically notice any picures, videos or links submitted for evaluation before posting it? Searching for it might take awhile. I've noticed this with multiple postings on the same topics. Isn't a thread submitted filtered this way?

I don't know, I haven't yet looked thru the compilation. Are they in a thumbnail type of format in a hoax or suspected hoax file?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nevermind, think I read the post incorrectly, lol.

[edit on 3-8-2008 by kthulu]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Curious_Agnostic

You know i was going to post that one too.. I do not believe it has been debunked yet either. I was told it looks very much like the real thing except for the eyelids however the person who said that also said that it may have been that they did not see any because the eyes were wide open on the one they saw.

I don't know. To my knowledge that one has not been debunked CA

I've been doing some searching, and found these threads for that alien photo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems that indeed nobody has been able to prove that one real or fake, at least on this site. There are theories, but no proof. I guess I've seen everything about that photo on this site, time to hit the internets.

[edit on 8/3/2008 by Curious_Agnostic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join