It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
ok...............I have officially 'caught up'

And I am still wondering if the sun is literally 'pregnant'.....as Sleeper came close to convincing me, yet I remained a fence sitter..........I still find the premise plausible though, so it STILL is a good question.

All questions are as valid as each other, because if their is a question in your mind then there is information that you wish to know.

Is the Sun Pregnant. As I descended through the sun I didn't come across anything that showed there was anything in the sun waiting to come out - yet that may be because i A) didn't travel the whole sun, and B) I got to say that the inner sun is like the most amazing light / sound / emotions show you could ever witness this side of dying and meeting the Creator and Jesus .
That there is an inner sphere, sat underneath an almost solid layer of iron coloured liquid inside a super dense electrical storm may have given a remote viewer one heck of a start because of the fact that there is a huge gap between it of nothing but arcing electrical bolts.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Dan Tanna,

Have you been reading John T. Nordberg and his Grand Unification Theory? His sun model is essentially like your description. I'll link directly to that and you can search and read further if you're interested.

New Theory for the Structure of the Sun

[edit on 8/30/2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The reason i describe the sun as I do is because we descended into it, layer by layer until you hit that massive, awesome, constant barrage of electrical mayhem from the inner 'cor' if you like.

Thanks for the link though, I haven't heard of him, but I will sure as heck go have a good read. Interesting, thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Dan, did they tell you why these UFOs keep showing up all over the place? I mean, aren't they supposed to hide from us? What with all the sightings, especially in daylight, in plain site. Are they trying to get caught? Or are they scanning over the earth for out of body souls to suck up? What is the deal with that?

Some UFOs are man made craft, some are part man part Shukra craft, others are craft piloted by sentinent beings that are as yet unknown to earth science. Some however ARE sentinent beings. Does that make sense?
Theres no laws saying they have to hide, but a swift retribution follows if they meddle beyond a small contact and start trying to manipulate peoples souls. face to face honesty from other sentinent beings wioll come to earth, its just that the ones here (the Shukra) are controlling those who can control the laws and people of the planet. They can make weapons that shoot at harmless beings who come with good intentions, supress the knowledge of the good beings all the while promoting the falsehood that the shukra are the 'kind benevolent race' to hide how damn evil they really are.

Ever wonder why a shukra doesn't come out in daylight and say hi? its because A) its evil and needs to hide from the Streamers, and B) being out in the open reduces their ability to manipulate and cause fear.

As for OOBE.

When you first step out in an OOBE and not just 'raised up a frequency' you release a massive almost supernova like stream of energy into the universe. its like dropping mount everest into a puddle, the splash is monumental. This is why its so hard to leave your body - the energy required needs a sustain amount of focused work to create, but focused by your unconciouse mind, not the conciouseness of 'you'.

The Shukra race to this energy, especially if its done by ingesting hallucigens and you are defensless. Happily, the streamers also react swiftly to it, but remain hidden unless they see you are in trouble, then they will raise you up and take you to a safe place until you are ready to return to your plane of being.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Dan, are these shukra beings immune to pain? I recall watching a show on nightline or medical mysteries. Of a little girl born without the nerves to feel pain. She even mangled her fingers as a baby, because she could not feel pain and injured one of her eye balls, because this little girl feels no physical pain whatsoever. She breaks her bones and gets wounds all the time, but she cannot feel the pain. She did cry once over something, but it was not physical , it was more something she got sad or mad about.

So these aliens can't feel pain like we do?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That little girl isn't an alien, she is just a small child with an unfortunate but very rare illness. I came across a similar child as a nursing student in London, and she had to have a special suit made as she would happily roll in brambles and nettles all day must to her mothers concern.
#

Shukra feel pain, oh its how you inflict it upon them that makes the difference.

If they are on our plain, guns and knives kill them, as does high energy weapons such as ultrasonic cannons. On a raised level, the Streamers destroy them by making them rise and fall through vibratory levels so fast the literally disintergrate, or they squeeze the life out of them.

A shukra is no match in this plain or the next for a being that can be as small as a molecule or as large as a planet.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
interesting.

my son had a dream of being lifted up through the earth's atmosphere/ he was moving so rapidly, he said it seemed like everything was paused except him and whatever was lifting him up. as he was going up, he saw metal machines fighting with beings on clouds, some had wings, some of them were riding various kinds of creatures. it was daylight and became dark as he moved up. he materialized in to a long room that was so long you couldn't see the end of it.. this wasn't in space, it was in the atmosphere, but apparently high enough up that it was on the verge of space. the room had a ceiling within normal range, so there were no clouds floating through it. it had a long table that stretched off into the distance, along which people sat. on the floor, along the length of the table, were kids playign with each other and the walls of this enormous dining room, had various doors that went to other places in time.

he says the dining table was made of wood and the floors and walls were carpeted because of the kids playing. the long table had people eating at it and playing games at it. he said it seemed like a gigantic waiting room.

he asked where Jesus was and someone told him he was in one of the rooms along the walls, with a door. he went in the indicated door, and saw ancient rome. he said he was told all the rooms went to different points in time.

he had a guide with him who he could not see but who he believed was Jesus. Jesus was showing him events in ancient rome that had already passed. they were walkign around in it, hearing smelling seeing the event, but no one in the event itself, could see them. my son saw a man with short dark hair, wearing a golden crown of leaves on his head, dressed in a roman toga. other people wearing togas were there as well, and this crowned figure was talking to them. they were inside a roman style building with pillars of marble. the crowned figure stood over a table on which was laid a man, who my son said was hard to see the face of. he wasn't bound but seemed drugged, he was then stabbed once by the crowned man. and then my son said he woke up.

sounds as if he witnessed one of the roman emperors sacrificing a human. interesting question is, why would Jesus show him that one thing..
and if this isn't the akashic hall of records, it's some kind of series of time portals

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

i dont think i could handle a review of my life like that. i feel guilty enough about stuff as it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by samael93

i dont think i could handle a review of my life like that. i feel guilty enough about stuff as it is.

You know some thing samael93? It was the worst but best experience of my life. It showed me how my actions both bad and good effected others, and how others effected me for better or worse. It is however not the Streamers place nor want to judge you, you do that yourself. Think of it as a second chance saloon, because on our passing, the creator will sit and go through it all with us...

I led a naughty life, I did some bad things, some things that fill me with shame looking back on them, but you know what? I saw that even through my own negative view of myself, I did alot of good for many many people.

It is not however a comfortable experience at the time, because where ever you look, even if you look away it is right in front of your eyes.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo, i can relate to this from my own journey. Had I had been a small child and not sen, but just felt the Streamer, I too would of said 'Jesus took me up....'.

Had I not known that Streamers fight the Shukra as they travel in their metallic sphere form, I would of said 'beings in clouds fought metallic ships shaped like balls'.

as for the room, well, if I was a small child and saw the entrance to the Akashic halls, I too would of called them 'Romans', because if you look back in this thread there is even a drawing of the layout some other member saw, and parts of it I saw too. The coloums and temples look identical to ancieny rome, just new shiny and clean.

As for seeing different areas of time? wow, your son had a great journey. The event we call 'time' is navigatable by rhe Streamers and Angellers, so who knows? maybe a Streamer did take him back in time because it was important that your son understood that those in power will sacrifice the common man if it gives them an advantage over the rest of us?

Hope that helps.

Daniel.

p.s, thank you very much for sharing.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

he said one of the metal machines looked like a tank ... the kind of tank you see on the ground, with gun turrets and wheels, but it was flying. he said he remembers thinking in the dream that it seemed out of place but was taking part in the battle.

i had some odd dreams as well. one of them was a real quickie. i dozed off, had the dream and woke back up in the course of may be 3 or 4 minutes. the entire thing from the time i went to sleep till waking up, 3 or 4 minutes. it was daytime when i dozed off.

i was floating in something. it had a transparent floor, like glass. i was laying on the floor looking down at the earth. to the right of me was a bank of computers with flickering lights. but below me was the egyptian desert. we appeared to be over either the valley of the kings or valley of the queens. we stopped and hovered over a cul-de-sac in which a series of cliffs surrouned a semi circle of tomb openings in the cliff walls. there were 5 entrances to these tombs of egyptian pharaohs. suddenly, dotted black lines emerged from the entrances to the tombs and converged on a central spot. where they converged, a red square began to flash. then i woke up. no clue what it means.

had a waking vision, i was sitting at my table and was suddenly hurtling threw the air into space. i was up where the satellites circumnavigate the globe. i could hear the noise of all the data being sent threw the satellites even though there's no sound in space.

i saw 2 beings that looked like men, just floating in space, but i could only see them from the chest up, as if they were sitting at a console in a ship, and i was seeing them threw the front window of the ship. the ship was invisible/see-thru. the men were holographic looking, gigantic and both had long dark hair but no facial hair. when they saw me they grew angry. i wasn't supposed to be able to see them. at this piont, i was told that the 2 beings hated humans and especially female humans (Because we make more humans) and had made some kind of agreement with an all male organization on the earth.

the human org was being fooled by these beings who actually want to destroy the humans on the planet. i could see the humans from that organization, skimming rapidly along the top of the earth's atmosphere in ships that went so fast, they looked like balls of light. then i started to pass out. i could feel my eyes rolling back up into my head. and wham, i was back in my chair at my house. i was itching all over, like when you go temporarily numb from sitting on your foot. i wrote it off as just a weird experience until both of my kids who would've been 7 and 8 or thereabouts, came out of their rooms, complaining that their skin was itching and that it felt like it was raining inside the house.

yeah....

[edit on 30-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Dan, what about relationships. Does God pick your mate in this world, or do you pick them, and if they turn out to not contribute to your spiritual growth, does he find somebody else to cross your path or what?

I imagine it could be like that. I mean, I would not want anybody to do arranged marriages nor relationships for me, as I want to choose. But does he help you find somebody who does contribute to it?

Please tell me, and where there any personal experiences that made you believe this to be the case?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Dan, what about relationships. Does God pick your mate in this world, or do you pick them, and if they turn out to not contribute to your spiritual growth, does he find somebody else to cross your path or what?

Sorry Pocky for the delay.

OK, so I was stood watching as I saw myself meeting my wife to be. Normally I would get all tounge tied and shy.

The streamer just placed its hand in the small of my back, and I felt this most amazing sense of 'oh my God, I got to marry her'.

I remember it vividly. I also remember telling her about it a few months into our relationship. She laughed because she said she thought I was having some kind of religious vision.

In the Hall, I saw her stood in front of me, and I saw the streamer touch me and circle around and aoround us.

It was meant to be it seems.

I also saw past G/Fs, and darkness and pain, and you know some thing? i saw at all times how routes out of bad times were made for me - things I hated at the time, but on reflection were blessings in disguise.

So i say yes there are people we are fated to meet, but some times it has to work its course and if its to be, it will be, if not, it won't.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Dan, did the Streamers give you any insight into how your child picked you as their parent? Is there any thing that happens or is done, when sending off a being to be born into the world again?

The Creator does it. They don't even know how, because I tried to see that about my own child.

you know what i saw?

A whole blank page apart from my daughters name written in it and a short message'.

'Raise her in love, in light, and in hope. let her love and be loved, let her care and be cared for and above all, raise her in my glories'.

To my understanding, we follow our ancestors through bloodlines. We come back through our descendants.

I was given an heirloom from several hundred years back in my family's history. The first time I held it, my mind flashed back to a time when I once held that heirloom in a much different setting.

Being a student of remote viewing, I thought it was just seeing the history of the piece. Later I began to change my theory and now believe it was a memory of a time past when I held that heirloom. My physical body was slightly different, but not much. I believe holding that piece from a previous life opened the door for a bit of light to flow in.

This all came full circle while during my dream walk in 2005, I was told we would be taken to safety in ships, according to our bloodlines and I would be very surprised to see my actual family tree tracing back my ancestry. That would be available for my scrutiny in the hall of records during that time.

My guide was what seemed like God to me. I was carried up in the arms of love.

I was told there would be plenty of time for that. There were other more pressing things for me to do at the time, which I was shown and told about. Yes, much of that mission has been completed.

I am now awaiting the rescue, anchoring my part of the earth.

Yes, even the liason with Mother Nature has been completed. I found that hard to believe but when it went down, I didn't run and hide but rather went forward with trust.

the timetravel thread

I have given bits here and there on ats, a lot of it is here however.

Some of it was personal and started the second the dreamwalks were over. Just to drive home a point with me that it was real and I needed to act on the information I was given.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by win 52]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting Win52, and I have to agree. If you are given information and it needs acting on, you must do so post haste.

I have, and it has already made a huge difference to my life. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Thank You for your post Dan.

The last 15 pages were some of the best I have ever read.

The image of Vishu, and the idea of the sun, really makes me think of the movie zeitgeist. I enjoyed how they attempted to prove that most religions were based on the same thing, our sun.

I also achieved great peace within myself when I thought about the double helix. Unity with everything is a very strong belief of my own.

You said that you can sit and allow a streamer to pull you up. Have you done this multiple times? How many times have you been able to visit the hall of records? Have you had any encounters with family members, or ancestors that you would recognize?

I'm very surprised the trolls haven't hit this thread like they did your Violent Encounters thread.

You mentioned the streamers protecting you in the forest. I always found your story in the forest before the encounter in your bedroom to be interesting. Would you mind sharing the forest story in further detail?

I find your story of "The Light" to be inspirational.

Thank You

Three Deuce

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

These beings with the large eyes and fish like features have unbeknown to me played a large part in my continued existence. Yeah, I know, what a way to thank them.

I'll keep it short.

They are the good guys, and I very nearly stiffed one of them who was trying hard to keep me alive.

They were in the forest, they were in my room, but they do not fly the black triangle I saw, the insectoid race do at the command of earth controllers.

In the forest these beings were stopping me from being abducted. In my room these beings were stopping my child from being abducted. I awoke way way earlier than they planned - they had in mind a full clean up of their mess, and then just leaving us to it.

The beings in the woods were there to protect me from being an abduction victim of the Shukra. Their triangle craft was a lure to get me into the woods, a pique for my natural curiosity.

The water beings were there as a force against my abduction. I didnt see them fighting deeper in the woods. The lights went out because they thought that i would run away if I got spooked, and I did. However, I turned on those who were helping me.

I watched it all from a streamers view point, and it was terrible. They save d me and my family, and I repaid them by nearly half severing a head off one of their people.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce
You said that you can sit and allow a streamer to pull you up. Have you done this multiple times? How many times have you been able to visit the hall of records? Have you had any encounters with family members, or ancestors that you would recognize?

They are now intertwined with my present and future, and as such will never leave any of us. As for going back to the halls, i have twice now. Once because I really needed closure on a traumatic event in my past, and the other? to leap off the water fall.

Let me explain. The water washes you clean of all douts and fears. Its like a warm caressing bath. The water fall is high, with a clear green lake at the bottom. if you leap off, fall, you hit the waters and rising back up will appear at the.. Top again.

Its truely an experience of a life time. the huge fall, the piercing of the water, and re-surfacing in the pool you just left and lept from.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello Dan!

Do you think that you had a kind of deal with this higher ups that those other bad people didn't have?

Thank you,
SNC24

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is very interesting thread, Dan, and there are some intriguing issues being raised here.

One point I would like to go back to from page 9 when someone asked you about the Fae, and you said that they were raised up, vibrationally, about 20 000 years ago, with disasterous consequences to every subsequent attempt at contact.

I work extremely closely with the Fae...in some respects, I'm their child too...their words, not mine. Although contact has been limited for their safety, there are still very much here and in our world, although inhabiting a different and unseen dimension, simply because as humans we can't be trusted. Other races will admit that the Fae are held in high regard, and are to be treated with immense respect.

Thought it might interest some people.

Cait

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join