It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic 'Hall of records'.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

Win 52, you need to give a link dude... I'd love to read it.

Thanks for the peace, and may peace be with you also.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

I too have been homeless before, luckily I live in Florida and didn't have to deal with any particularly cold nights, but to a degree I understand how you felt. Thank you for sharing. I imagine it would be rather easy to see how your prayer was answered when you saw you life in its totality.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Wow, that's quite amazing, and as you said, this guy seemed to be having a withdrawal from this thing, just like the streamer said.

Dan, where you given any insight into the up rise in cancers and many other diseases in our time? Was there any strange illnesses that they explained to you as being due to chemicals in our food, water system, or chem trail particles?

Sometimes I feel like the FDA is in cahoots with the big corporations and covering up the dangers they are causing us.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Another question concerning the Shukra. What can humanity and individual humans in our current state do to not only combat the Shukra but reduce their influence over us?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

I too have been homeless before, luckily I live in Florida and didn't have to deal with any particularly cold nights, but to a degree I understand how you felt. Thank you for sharing. I imagine it would be rather easy to see how your prayer was answered when you saw you life in its totality.

When you see how they worked your life to aid you, you feel so guilty about those 'its not fair' whines you had at the sky about lifes hardships.

I was hungry, had no cash, had to walk eight miles to spend one single £ coin. eight tins of food for £1 to last a month. When you see a streamer pulling money from thin air to drop in your path, watching, waiting for you and only you, it makes you feel very, very humble indeed.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

We are ill because we allow too much into our bodies. One reason alone the streamers find me so easy to talk to is that for the last 6 years I have had a fluoride, aspartame, monosodiumglutenmate and additive free life. I make my own food, filter my water, and steer clear of rubbish pumped out.

In short, I am operating in my mind how I am supposed to - not at a drugged / doped level of being where big pharma and big business want me.

I feel more alive now than i have ever done, except when i lived 3 years on a free ranged farm and ate all natural produce.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Another question concerning the Shukra. What can humanity and individual humans in our current state do to not only combat the Shukra but reduce their influence over us?

1) never open a door unless you can slam it shut real fast if they are the other side.
2) never, ever invite anything into your life / home / spiritual life unless you are 100% sure of its motives.
3) if they are near, or you feel a darkness drawing near, command them in the name of God Almighty and Jesus Christ to depart from you. (or however you see the creator, but Jesus is a must as they are super, ultra, totally shi# scared of him, and for good reasons).Command them that you are of the light, unafraid of them, and will stand your ground against them. Streamers will do the rest, because thats their cue to kick some serious celestial slap down upon them.
4) Do not ever, ever say 'oh I wish i could meet XYZ specie' or 'I wish i couyld meet an XYZ' specie, because believe me, to XYZ specie thats an invite. Anything needa an invite to appear is BAD, VERY BAD.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Wow wow wow, haha you know what? I dont' know if it was Dan, who mentioned these guys relayed the message for us to stay positive and not do drugs, but sounds like that's a real key to these guys being able to come through to us.

I have to tell you since age 9 I felt doped and drugged, like I was drunk. I'm sure it has something to do with the chemicals in the foods, because i noticed that was not a normal way for my body and mind to feel.

I think we are on to something.

I want to get myself eating organic foods and cutting out those artificial sugars and such out.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Pocky,
aspartame, fluoride, monosodiumglutanmate and others are neuro chemicals. They make you an addict to some thing or keep you down in a spiritual well of darkness.

I can literally stop typing, close my eyes and the streamer will pull me upwards. They love it that some one is actually hearing them and sharing it with others.

Its like a light has been passed on to us finally, because we are starting to see the prison they have bound us in. A chemical additive prison.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It must be rare for them to find a human on this planet who drinks toxin free water, chemical free foods, and such. So Dan, you are a rare find. I think there is a very few vegans on this planet, but the few of them don't even filter their water.

Wow, this made me think of a thread somebody just started here. They are banning bottled water from schools. They think that the fountain waters are good enough, and students should not be carrying around water bottles, which I think is absurd. Seems like an excuse, it's nothing truly dangerous nor valid to ban students from bringing their own water nor purchasing them from vending machines at school.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Wow, just read a little bit of this thread, I don't know if your telling the truth, but it's a beautiful story! I wish this happened to me, I'm going to sleep now.

By the way, these Streamers, do you think they are what people call Angels?

[edit on 28-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Nursing training and caring for others made me realise one day I cared too little for myself.

Thats when I woke up and started doing things for me as well as for mankind, and from then on, even when i was homeless I knew that if I was caring for me and others, I was more complete than ignoring my own needs. What good is a burnt out, washed up carer? none.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Dan, did they give you any insight into psychic people? Why is there some people in the world who have these more developed abilities, or are these people just hoaxes or in tune to the Akashic record hall?

Also, I have heard Russia has a remarkable number of psychic peoples, I wonder why.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Wow, just read a little bit of this thread, I don't know if your telling the truth, but it's a beautiful story! I wish this happened to me, I'm going to sleep now.

You don't know if I am telling the truth, and yet you ask for an answer to your question. Please tell me you see the irony of what you just wrote?

Angellers and Streamers are seperate beings. If you were to gaze upon an Angeller in its form you would be dead in a heart beat such is its power, majesty, brilliance and sheer naked raw energetic state.

But you would die in bliss.

A Streamer is a sentinent being made entirely of light. they are creations just like us from the Creator, but trillions of years older than us, in fact, many trillions of years older - older even than this universe.

They do the work they do out of love and awe for the creator, and also they are supremely free to go where they want, when they want and how they want.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
Dan, did they give you any insight into psychic people? Why is there some people in the world who have these more developed abilities, or are these people just hoaxes or in tune to the Akashic record hall?

Also, I have heard Russia has a remarkable number of psychic peoples, I wonder why.

Russia has a large population of poor people who eat 1005 natural diets. they are how we all should be - superbly in tune with our planet and Creation.

Some people have talents, others have many talents, and most people have none at all. It is all determined by genetics and their raising.

raised by skeptics, you will be a skeptic. raised by closed minded religious hard liners, you will become a religious hard liner.

raised by free minded, tolerant loving and open people who nuture you as a unique soul/ you'll grow to become who you were to be.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

You don't know if I am telling the truth, and yet you ask for an answer to your question. Please tell me you see the irony of what you just wrote?

Yes I don't know, how am I supposed to know?

I ask the question, because I'm curious, you may be telling the truth, you may not be, I can't come to any conclusion merely on a story, so I ask the question simply because I'm interested.

Ask one of those light beings to come to me for a visit, then I will believe.

Edit: Remember in the other thread, when I asked if the fishman was truly sorry or if he was of good intentions, would you be friends with him, well looks like it happened haha.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You should of posted the part where i actually took the time in good spirits to answer your question.

You didn't have to write what you wrote, you could of just asked the question.

I expect people to ask questions and am answering every single one as best as i can, as is shown through this whole thread. Then, well you can go away and muse over what i wrote and form your own opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

True , true Dan, I'm seriously considering changing up my beautifully scented Herbal Essence hair products for some unscented, biodegradable natural shampoos and conditioners. I'm gonna be making many trips to Trader Joe's.

Also, I see the up rise in obesity rates in this country, and I think of what is being stocked up on our grocery store shelves, it's easier to find a mainstream super market, and buy what they have to offer, than go to the Whole Foods, which will most likely be in an upscale location, because those people can afford the high prices of organics.

Dan, did you ever have a socially anxious or standoffish phase in your life? I've had mine, I'm curious to know, did the streamers have any good advice or say about this?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
You should of posted the part where i actually took the time in good spirits to answer your question.

You didn't have to write what you wrote, you could of just asked the question.

I expect people to ask questions and am answering every single one as best as i can, as is shown through this whole thread. Then, well you can go away and muse over what i wrote and form your own opinion.

OK, I'm a bit confused.

Thanks for the description of the streamer.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You were on the right track. Well done. I was wrong, have faced my errors, faced my mistakes, reviewed my life and every single second of it from start to now, and am big enough to say 'I was wrong, very wrong'.

I was also lucky enough to apologise and be forgiven.

I am also very thankful that they the Streamers continue to guide and keep watch over me and my family.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join