It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror as bus passenger beheaded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Horror as bus passenger beheaded

www.thestar.com

The man, believed to be in his 30s, hadn't talked to anyone around him, and seemed to pay no attention to the younger fellow sitting next to him, who was listening to music on headphones.

The next moment, witnesses said, the older man stood up, still quiet, and repeatedly stabbed and beheaded his seat-mate.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yikes. He must have really hated the sound leakage from the headphones!

Seriously - bus and train security is pretty lax...I wonder if we'll be taking off our shoes and going barefoot onto ground travel next. There's a weird "mind control" vibe to this too - "There was no rage or anything. He was like a robot, stabbing the guy."

www.thestar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was just about to post this. Some sick individuals around.

CNN

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i know is a horrible story, but we dont need to have 2 threads about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There is already a thread about this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This freaks me out. I hope this story doesn't just fade away. I want to hear what they learn of the attacker. Was he on medications? If so, what kind and for what? Was he schizophrenic? Man - I'm not sure how much help I'd need if I was one of these passengers.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whoa!

Man, now that is HATE!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LookingIn
There's a weird "mind control" vibe to this too

Thats the feeling I got as well. He did it with absolutely no emotion, no panic, nothing. Just calm.

No matter how evil you are, you're going to have some emotion, even if its happiness or excitement about what you just did. Its impossible not to. Thats just not how your mind works.

It seems so random though. What would the point of mind control be? I guess it would depend on who the victim was, but since he was only 19, probably not someone that was the target of many people.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
it just MUST have been an islamic iranian sleeper cell agent so an act of terrorism so NUKE IRAN!!

or not

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm curious as to what the hell everyone else on the bus was doing. it isn't easy removing someone's head. takes some time. lots of effort, even with a really sharp sword which he didn't have.

did everyone on the bus sit there? how come nobody ran up and jumped this guy?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know if a cell video was taken of this going on?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i have a conceled carry. if he tried this on a bus i was riding, hed get see what having his brains splattered about looks like. good job on gun control canucks...enjoy your crazies!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I'm curious as to what the hell everyone else on the bus was doing. it isn't easy removing someone's head. takes some time. lots of effort, even with a really sharp sword which he didn't have.

did everyone on the bus sit there? how come nobody ran up and jumped this guy?

They had exited the bus! Just like I would have. The 40 stab wounds had already killed the guy so when the bus got stopped they got off and then closed him in. That's when the freak carved him up!

This is so disturbing. *shivers*

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is what SSRI's are doing to innocent people.

Wow, I cant believe anyone still takes these mindcontrol substances.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Wow when you tell people they cant carry weapons only the loonies have the weapons. Canada prides themselves on weapon and gun control and because of this you get situations like this. Unarmed I wouldnt help the guy I admit it. If I had a gun or a big knife I would though.

link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Originally posted by LookingIn
There's a weird "mind control" vibe to this too

Thats the feeling I got as well. He did it with absolutely no emotion, no panic, nothing. Just calm.

Me too.

And here's the dealio on that. In the past year there have been these "random acts of weirdness" that have taken place across the U.S....people who all of a sudden pitch their kids off a bridge, or an overpass. And you never hear why. They just do some freak-a-zoid thing. The one that made me feel like this story makes me feel is the New Jersey one. Where an aunt drove from New Jersey to Maryland to get her neice and nephew to spend the weekend with her. She's going back home up the Garden State Parkway and all of sudden pulls over on the shoulder of the tollway, takes her clothes off, the two kids' clothes off, takes one under each arm and walks buck naked out into traffic killing all three of them.

That's like this one - unexplainable, seemingly void of rational thought or emotion...and just downright hard to accept without throwing in some kind of mind altering/controlling substance, etc.

link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

What difference would have having a gun made... you wouldn't have saved the guy who was stabbed. If you were sitting next to the psycho staring out the window, you wouldn't have been able to deploy your firearm with a knife through your neck. At least said crazy wasn't carrying a "concealed" pistol himself, otherwise it could have been a couple dozen instead of the one poor misfortunate soul...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingIn

At least he didnt have a gun. Might have been much worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
here are some very "sick" people in this world. No normal person would do that. They would not take the time to carve up the body, giving police plenty of time to respond. Mentaly Unstable for sure!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
i have a conceled carry. if he tried this on a bus i was riding, hed get see what having his brains splattered about looks like. good job on gun control canucks...enjoy your crazies!

No, you most likely would not have been able to do that in Canada.

After this horrific event, I'm betting the Canadians will be on board with the UK in trying to ban knives - and then forks, and then spoons, and then sticks, and then rocks, and then ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join