It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Censored Press Release] Important Announcement "Weaponized Avian Flu"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

## FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ##

AVIAN FLU WEAPONIZED

Avian Flu May Already be Weaponized. Natural Solutions Foundation alerts world to startling evidence that H5N1 virus may already have been genetically engineered to create a man-made pandemic.

Is the U.S. Government acting in concert with pharmaceutical interests to implement a mandatory vaccination agenda?

WASHINGTON, DC - July 29, 2008 - Noted health freedom activist Rima E. Laibow, MD and her organization, the Natural Solutions Foundation, this week alerted Health Freedom supporters that rogue government operatives, in concert with pharmaceutical interests, may be preparing to unleash a genetically engineered Avian Flu pandemic for profit, possibly during the Olympics. The planned August delivery of an alleged Avian Flu "vaccine" coupled with other substantial pieces of intelligence has led Foundation President, Maj. Gen. Albert N. Stubblebine (USA Ret.) to conclude that an intentional pandemic "incident" may be the "Big Event with global consequences" to which Congressman Ron Paul MD alluded in his 2008 Independence Day message.

As a result, the Natural Solutions Foundation's urgent Health Freedom eAlert and accompanying video, entitled: 'Weaponized Avian Flu: Are YOU Ready to Die for the Establishment?' has become an Internet phenomenon, forwarded to millions of readers, according to Foundation estimates of distribution.

The eAlert and YouTube video are available here

I have not seen this on here, but this is scary.....this is the same woman who introduced the dangers of the codex. Very interesting video!!

-Kdial1

[edit on 31-7-2008 by kdial1]

Mod Edit: External quote trimmed. Please see ABOUT ATS: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 1/8/08 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So theres an evil plan to get us all infected and whipe out some millions of earths population and eating healthy will help us? Come on, if they want us dead we`re dead, vitamins or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This news is quite disturbing. For a while now I've had a strong feeling that something horrible will happen during the upcoming 2008 Beijing Olympics. If this weaponised Bird Flu is real then here is my prediction of how a pandemic would unfold.

Firstly I'm assuming that this particular strain of the virus is engineered to have a long incubation period. In turn, those who attend and are infected at the Olympic games will be able to fly back to their home countries without being detained for showing any visible symptoms. This would therefore effectively spread the disease around the world without raising any immediate alarm. Soon after, the infected show fatal symptoms and panic erupts.

Governments around the world step in and announce mandatory vaccination across the board. The scared masses flock to aid stations in order to receive their 'death shots' and after a short while the New World Order achieves its goal of depopulating the world by 80%. The 20% that survive would most likely be a collection of people that either do not live in highly populated areas, did not receive the vaccine, those with a rare immunity to the virus, or specially immunised members of the Government directly under the control of the NWO.

Those who survive will be used as slaves by the New World Order. If one prefers the Sci Fi ending, we will be enslaved by Reptilians and forced to work in those underground bases.

Just as an interesting side note, a biological attack at the Olympic games was the key theme of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six. I remember reading somewhere that Clancy's book entitled Debt of Honor roughly predicted the 911 attacks....so maybe he was trying to warn us?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
with the DNA of the innocuous H5N1 virus in a growth medium of human kidney cells, according to the National Institutes of Health and the vaccine's manufacturer. Some virologists believe that this would insure that the man-made mutant virus recognizes human cells and knows how to invade them."

Or it could just be that 293 cells are very easy to work with and transfect easily.

en.wikipedia.org...

As an experimentally transformed cell line, HEK cells are not a particularly good model for normal cells, cancer cells, or any other kind of cell that is a fundamental object of research. However, they are extremely easy to work with, being straightforward to culture and to transfect, and so can be used in experiments in which the behaviour of the cell itself is not of interest. Typically, these experiments involve transfecting in a gene (or combination of genes) of interest, and then analysing the expressed protein; essentially, the cell is used simply as a test tube with a membrane.

I would love to see the source of those virologists who are making these claims.

As someone who is working with HEK cells right now, I am highly suspect of those claims.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I currently have an active thread on the outbreak in china...maybe the beginning? Here is the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-Kdial1

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
There is no source for these claims except someone's predictions.

I see the words "may be preparing" and "intelligence estimation".

Excuse me? This is news how?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh, please.

I was mildly interested in her CODEX material, but this thread makes me definitely rethink her credibility. At this point, I'm fairly certain she has none.

Her 5 steps to protect against 'weaponized' avian flu are down right ridiculous. Moreover, she also seems to have even greater concern for the vaccine.

Her 5 steps:

1) "Eat organic foods." Yeah, that should help me between now and August.

2) "Harvest information from her organization." Check.

3) "Get out of the United States." And go where??? While I'm avoiding the vaccine, how will I avoid the pandemic???

4) "Use natural solutions for threating illnesses." I wasn't aware supplements would protect against weaponized avian flu.

5) "Support the Natural Solutions Foundation...We NEED your donations." Of course.

What nonsense.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
WEll, don't know how much water this ladies story holds, but I can tell ya for certain, eating organic is the best, local grown food is better, becoming a vegan is the best though.

I guess we will just have to wait and see how this all plans out, eating right between now and then can't hurt at all though, niether can taking vitamins, so some of her advice is sound, even though the rest may or may not be bunk.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
becoming a vegan is the best though.

-Jimmy

No, no it isn't. Thanks for your expert advice, though.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There is already a thread about this, it is here.

Mods fancy closing this.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Breaking CNN News right now...

Top US expert in Biology commits suicide as feds close in on him for Anthrax Attacks after 9-11

hrrrmmmm

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
8/10 people have to die per the Georgia guide stones

" there are just too many people to feed " Prince Phillip
the coming cull will the day your demons are exposed

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Breaking CNN News right now...

Top US expert in Biology commits suicide as feds close in on him for Anthrax Attacks after 9-11

hrrrmmmm

Is this a coincidence? They did say this in their press release

that rogue government operatives, in concert with pharmaceutical interests, may be preparing to unleash a genetically engineered Avian Flu pandemic for profit, possibly during the Olympics.

I just find it weird that this outbreak happened in China here and then this press release which I posted yesterday then this scientist.....

-Kdial1

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ecidemon

Actually you don't know what the heck you're talking about.
We have very long intestines, too long for proper digestion of meat.
I was a vegitarian for 3 years, those were the best 3 years of my health ever. I was in tip top shape and able to run faster and longer than my friends, I had tons of energy too. Now since I've been eating meat I've felt all groged down and am rather weak, really fat and I keep losing jobs because of my poor health. Meat has destroyed my immune system, I'm going to try and go back to being a vegitarian agian and later a vegan. Read the Raw Foods Bible, then tell me your BS which you have no bases or support for.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Not to shoot the messenger...but I am.

Sometimes you gotta check the background on those involved in organizations in order to check your own reality.

This organziation is headed by a retired Maj. Gen. Stubblebine. Here is a link to Stubblebine's '96 divorce ruling. The divorce was over an affair, apparently, but I'm withholding judgement on his character over that weakness.

What I want to point out are a couple of compelling things written in this decree:

Albert Stubblebine was not gainfully employed at the time of
trial. He was, however, working fifty to sixty hours per week,
without compensation, preparing for an annual conference for an
organization involved in the study of parapsychology and psychic
phenomena, subjects of personal interest to Stubblebine.

Perhaps even more amazing is what he did in military intelligence!

When he was an Army
intelligence officer, he became interested in parapsychology and
pursued its use as an intelligence gathering device. After he
became Commander of the Army's strategic intelligence programs,
he caused research to be conducted in these areas and promoted a
concept called "remote viewing." In his retirement, he continued
that interest and expends a substantial portion of his time
investigating psychic phenomena.
During his retirement and before his marital separation, the
husband became a member of the board of directors of a non-profit
entity, Treatment and Research of Experienced Anomalous Trauma
(TREAT). The husband testified that TREAT studies, researches,
and investigates psychic experiences that people report and that
have no known explanation. As a member of the board of directors
of this non-profit entity, his expenses for activities with TREAT
are reimbursed. However, he is not employed by TREAT and
receives no salary. No evidence proved that any employment
opportunity was available to him at TREAT. Also, no evidence
proved that the husband could have obtained employment based on
his studies of psychic phenomena.
Although the record establishes that the husband now spends
most of his time pursuing his interests at TREAT, the record also
establishes that the husband's interest in this matter is
long-standing, intense, and consuming. The record clearly
demonstrates that the husband's involvement in TREAT is akin to a
hobby and provides him intellectual challenges and
self-fulfillment. Proof that the husband has an interest that
intellectually stimulates him and consumes his time in retirement
does not provide a basis to assume that the husband had abandoned
his retirement. Also, proof of the husband's good health and
ability to contribute to society should not preclude his planned
retirement.

This is an actual court record, so this is fact. Here is one of our Remote Viewing founding fathers!

Now, I know here on ATS, I'm going to be skewered on a hot poker for saying this, but --- because of his background in the fantastic, does it not then contaminate the message coming from this organization? I mean, Stubblebine has a tendancy to believe in the ultra-fantastic, so a grand conspiracy to sicken millions with a weaponized flu virus only to support the pharmaceudical industry's push for a vaccine would be right up his alley.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

But what if Stubblebubble is telling the truth about his past? What if all this stuff he did was true?
Just because something "sounds" extrodinary, doesn't always mean it is impossible, take todays technology, if you went back in time 75-100 years ago and tried to explain our technology to them, people would say your crazy cause "how can there be a device that can allow you to see through a solid object, or device that can allow you to talk to a person on the other side of the world.", we've progressed in some things pretty far. This may just be an area that we have'nt touched on yet enough or taken it seriously enough.

Like I said though, this may or may not be real.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
as soon as i saw it was coming from this lady i thought "oh, it's HER again..."

her little talk about codex was less than convincing and actually painful to watch. she tried so hard to convince people that this was a big deal and she didn't come off as genuine to me. she may believe it herself, but i think she's blowing things out of proportion or misinterpreting her sources.

maybe i'll be proven wrong. let's hope i'm not though. =)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

I hope you ain't wrong too, but knowing how slimey the gov is, it's prbably true, I would'nt put it past them to say the least.
All we can do is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

-Jimmy

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack

But what if Stubblebubble is telling the truth about his past? What if all this stuff he did was true?
Just because something "sounds" extrodinary, doesn't always mean it is impossible, take todays technology, if you went back in time 75-100 years ago and tried to explain our technology to them, people would say your crazy cause "how can there be a device that can allow you to see through a solid object, or device that can allow you to talk to a person on the other side of the world.", we've progressed in some things pretty far. This may just be an area that we have'nt touched on yet enough or taken it seriously enough.

Like I said though, this may or may not be real.

-Jimmy

I'm not saying his background isn't real. He really was involved in remote viewing in the Army. I mean, this is stated in court documents.

My argument is that he already has the propensity to believe in the extreme -- whether remote viewing is eventually seen as valid one day is not the argument here -- and is involved in psychic phenomenon organizations. So, he being taken in with a radical conspiracy theorist who believes all pharmaceudicals are inherently evil is a real possibility here.

Plus, I'm of the opinion that a portion of the CTist community has a psychological propensity to role play. This has been documented in various journals in the past, and I somewhat subscribe to the theory because I saw myself doing it in my younger years. The basic theory is that a CTist will grasp onto a conspiracy theory and help organically grow it by literally role playing, subconsciously, with the perpetrators' fantasies, regardless of the truth and/or lack of facts to back up any of the assumptions.

Taking that into account, maybe our people here are psychologically role playing in a conspiracy theory with no merit. Then again, if the flu hits and spreads during the Olympics, maybe there's something to it....

[edit on 8/1/2008 by behindthescenes]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I agree, sometimes the CTists over shoot things, blow them outta proportion and believe a lie every now and then.
The main bases behind these conspiracy theories is not about just making something up and believing it, it should be about seeing an incosistancy and trying to find the answer. Kinda like some of the other things around reptilians and flying rods and stuff like that, some of it sensationalism and thats a mentally dangerous road to go down.

We will just have to wait til after the olympics, if stuff start happening, I'd take what this lady is say as having a heck of a lot more merit.
Living healthy though is the best adive she gave as far as I'm concerned, CT or no.

-Jimmy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join