It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

think a co-worker might be an alien (seriously)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADisbeliever
Well I actually work in a different department now and on a different shift, so I don't see this guy anymore. So taking photos of him or asking him is out.

I guess this will remain an unsolved mystery. I know what I saw, and I know it was humanely impossible for him to do what he did. But I will never know the truth.

Well that sucks!

We'll never know if this guy is an alien or just some really really weird person.
Oh well, can win 'em all!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

Well he could have taken that un-paved backroad like I said, and trying to race me there. But for him to have beat me, he would have had to been going at least 120 MPH the whole route. And on an unpaved, narrow, winding road?

Hey, maybe he really just does have mental problems, and has no concept of safety and doesn't understand that driving that fast is a little ... unsafe... to say the least.

Who knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe the person has a Doppelganger! A Doppelganger is an identical replicate of a person.This is a common phenomenon and has been reported many times in history.Another term for it is bilocation There have been reports of people seeing their own doppelganger which would freak me out to say the least. Here check out this link,it can explain it better and has story's of some documented cases.

Doppelganger

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join