It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandwich maker recipes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a sandwich maker I love. And I'm always looking for new recipes/ideas for it.
I usually just do the bread,cheese and lunch meat.
Or the tortilla,beans and hamburger.

I tried the PB & J recipe but it was horrible to me.

Any one else have one? Find any great recipes?
Anyone else love those crunchy little pockets of sandwich good stuff?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know if you have ever tried the cheesecake chimichangas at Taco Bueno but you can make them in the sandwich makers, taste even better imo. You use flour tortillas, spread with SOFT cream cheese, roll them up folding the sides in, brush with real butter and bake. Delish.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
I don't know if you have ever tried the cheesecake chimichangas at Taco Bueno but you can make them in the sandwich makers, taste even better imo. You use flour tortillas, spread with SOFT cream cheese, roll them up folding the sides in, brush with real butter and bake. Delish.

Ooh I have not tried those but I love cream cheese, that sounds great. I'm going to try that payday for sure. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I've also used eggroll wrappers to make these which are even better but more expensive and not as easy to find. Look for thin tortillas.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Probably not a unique idea, but we also love doing pizza pockets in the sandwich maker. Pizza sauce, mozzarella and whatever toppings you like just throw them in and it's very good! I haven't been very adventurous with mine unfortunately, and we've only done the luncheon meat, grilled cheese and pizza sandwiches

Michelle

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Apparently peanut butter and honey is good in sandwiches.
That's what my dad said at least.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Oh i love them,

I tend to do the

cheese, chopped bacon, a little choped ham, chopped onion, and a dollop of mustard! YUM!

Also

Left over sliced of chicken, A bit of Salsa and cheese... NICE

and,

Breakfast! Chopped sausage sliced bacon and a sppon full of egg over it

Pretty much let your mind run wild, After all look at all the pizza toppings,

You can add what you want with a little cheese! Pinapply Ect ect

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The secret to a good sandwich. The bread of course. My current favorite is Mrs. Bairds Honey Whole Grain White orWheat. My wife brought some of this home a few months ago and I love this stuff. I like all kinds of bread, but this one just makes for a grand experience no matter what you put between the slices.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Oh wow thats lot of ideas, awesome. I got paid today so I'm so going to go try alot of those. And get some of the apparently very good bread. Thanks for the tips, you saved my s.o. from PB & J's everyday

top topics

join