It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Houston Doctors Cracked the AIDS Virus?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I don't imagine that the "powers-that-be" are all too concerned about researchers finding a cure for AIDS. It's probably a fair assumption that the virus was created for reasons unknown to the general populations. Could have been to simply slow down the world population growth, etc., etc. Who knows. But, you can be assured that if this "Cure" is indeed legitimate........you'll soon be seeing another virus shortly appearing on the world scene. If history has shown us anything, it's that the Governments will achieve their "means" no matter what gets in their way.
But, it would certainly be a welcome cure for many people who now suffer from this nasty virus.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
From what I understand they have just slowed the virus down. Although on paper with the amount of resources they have it might look good (on paper). But the reality is they haven't found a way to totally prevent it. They might have sliced it up a bit in vaccination rituals but those are false positives. They need to prevent further infection even before it starts (which they will not get done if they are just trying to stop conversion into AIDS).

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Not surprised if they've made a "breakthrough." They've already profited sufficiently from AIDS medicine, a few more years of holding back the cure should be enough for handsome profits.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The virus was created by man, as such the solution to it was also been created long ago.
It's simply finally to time to release the data through a third parties miraculous discovery as the effect of the intent has lessened and it's time to get ready for the next one that causes the world to freak out.

Without the fear of the most serious of STD's many will become much more liberal in their sexual encounters which will lead to another development that creates an avenue for the gov't to finagle some more money outta us.

It also ties in to the currently positioned plans for the Christ revolution that is forthcoming.

Presidents, Popes, and the Aliens...sounds like a good book to me

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

The body is only a thoughtform, and being as much can be manipulated at any time.

The only thing that cures is the human perception about reality. But being HUE-MAN is more then what can be assumed about it to be.

Being made out of wonderful colors sure explains a lot it means within that color is a field of vibrations and with each field of vibration is a cleansing.

Also if people learned to balance out the energy fields in the human body their would be no ailments, that is a fact, but you have to cleanse the body before you get that ailment because now the body has to cook the virus in the body, taking away any organism out of the body on a cellular basis is changing that cells information.

That cell contains a certain light and frequency, it can only exist a form of body existant in that field of operations, try giving a being that occupies outside our timespace the same virus it might be the cure.

The Virus itself is encoded with information, that information breaking is the bond between the physical and dream time being.

The body itself is your OWN PERSONAL THOUGHTFORM.

A virus itself is encoded with information, information that has to be understood then released from the body.

Raising the electromagnetic field around the body through vibrations will be like a shield that cleanses the emotional, mental and physical makeup of the body.

Try squeezing information inside an energy beings body and the only thing you will get is the virus defined.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

It's my opinion that it is not the body that is cleansed and I believe that is in keeping with your statement.

The body is only a thoughtform, and being as much can be manipulated at any time.

Therefore the thought is what is cleansed. The thought has power and the effect has not.

I partly agree/disagree with the remainder of your presentation but it is only my opinion. However, I think you have given a fairly accurate position.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
any pharmco that creates a 'cure' isn't about to price it out the hand hands of the ordinary schmuck, where is the profit in it? You don't make money by having a product only a few can buy when you can price it at just what the majority of the market will bear and sell to more people. if its a 'cure' and not a 'treatment for symptoms' like most all drugs now, then they know they have one shot customers, not long term users. just like selling mattresses vs cigarettes.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lingk007

"powers-that-be"

The big drug companies make billions off of AIDs and HIV. They have a future ahead of them where they will see trillions from this virus alone. Sometimes making money trumps everything that may get in the way of that money, even when it comes to this deadly virus.

Although maybe they'll make as much selling the treatment or cure.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

This is awesome news. Good find. I wonder if the FDA will railroad these guys, because there is a lot of money to be made on treatment. If this is a cure that source of profit will go out the window.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Pait

I think that the strategy to defend the virus will be applicable to all forms of the disease.

AAC

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
^ I somewhat understand hiding anti-gravity and cars that run on water. But hiding a cure, that would probably bring them (assuming they are in charge of everything) millions... Umm, no.

Actually they(big pharm) make millions(maybe billions) on anti-HIV drugs, same with anti-cancer, etc.. which wouldn't be necessary if a cure is found...so, yes, I expect this breakthrough to be surpressed, if it's real, and these scientists will probably get whacked.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I wonder which would cause hell to freeze over faster... Pharmaceutical companies promoting a cure for a disease that can rake in hundreds of thousands of dollars per customer if those customers are stuck with it until they die...

...or the Industrial Military Complex promoting peace and lobbying the government to stop bombing people?

When companies have something that make them a pile of money, they don't normally turn around and start making something else that invalidates the first thing and only makes a fraction of the profits by itself.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
there is a cure for aids but it has been patented

patft.uspto.gov.../56769 77&RS=PN/5676977

that an official government site

CRAZY WORLD

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
here's a post from last year by John Lear about the cure for AIDS... this makes more sense and sounds more promising!

Let me expand on my post about the AIDS virus.

The Aids virus was developed by the Department of the Navy in the middle 80’s. The doctors name was R. M. Donner who actually developed the virus.

Bob Lazar and I made several attempts in 1989 and 1990 to contact him at his house in the southwest U.S. I obtained his address from CIA contacts. He was never there, or at least, never answered the doorbell. We also tried to meet up with him at this place of business, a small shop in a small town in New Mexico where he worked part time after his retirement from the Navy.

Aids is a virus that is protected by a protein coat on the RNA preventing the antibodies (T-4 cells) of the immune system from detecting and eliminating it.

The alleged cure for AIDS lies in the excrement of the white fungus that’s grown from the Chinese cucumber trichosanthes kirilowii. This excrement (which develops after about 2 or 3 weeks) is separated with hydrazine sulfate and an acidification process which dissolves the protein coat on the RNA and exposes the nucleus of the virus that’s detected by the antibodies of the immune system. Regardless of how weak the immune system is the virus will be destroyed.

No more than 20cc dose per 36 hour period should be administered. No antibiotics should be used during this period. The 20 cc’s are metabolized in 36 hours having dissolved the protein coat of the virus.

Over the past 19 years several I have been party to several attempts to get samples of the tricosanthes kirilowii out of China, but all have met with failure. The last samples having been ‘cooked’ during departure procedures.

I am not a doctor. I am not saying I have the cure for aids. What I have written above is about all I know so please don’t hammer me for more information. If there is an error in the technical information above maybe I have worded it wrong from the information that I have. And maybe a member of ATS can help me correct that wording. I only offer this information because ATS has an incredible information source through its members. Maybe one of those members can use this information to advantage.

In closing: Attention Dr. Strecker (producer: The Strecker Memorandum). Bob, if you are reading this call me. You know where I am.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is definitely good news.
I'm sure if a cure does become available they will make it so damn expensive it will be ridiculous.

Looks like I was beat regarding the US Patent.
www.freepatentsonline.com...

There is also a video discussing this at video.google.com...

There's also an older news clip from an Atlanta TV station that reports 2 men cured of aids, and the report was pulled.
video.google.com...

I wonder if any of that is BS?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I'm glad people have already mentioned US patent entitled
"Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices " US Patent 5,676,977 Antelman October 14, 1997

...A single injection is all that is required under these conditions. Accordingly, humans injected in this manner, upon being inspected after three weeks or more had elapsed and compared with similar humans that had been given placebos, were completely cured of AIDS......

patft.uspto.gov... =5676977&RS=5676977

There were other patents filed years before this though..

US Patent 5,139,684 Kaali , et al. issued August 18, 1992
"Electrically conductive methods and systems for treatment of blood and other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces"
patft.uspto.gov... OS=5139684&RS=5139684

US Patent 5,185,086 Kaali , et al. issued February 9, 1993
"Method and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids using combined filter elements and electric field forces"
patft.uspto.gov... S=5139684&RS=5139684

US Patent 5,188,738 Kaali , et al. issued February 23, 1993
"Alternating current supplied electrically conductive method and system for treatment of blood and/or other body fluids and/or synthetic fluids with electric forces"

For example, treatment of virus in media at 100 microamperes for 3 minutes has been observed to substantially attenuate (render ineffective) the AIDS virus.......At the current values noted above this is believed adequate to attenuate (render ineffective) bacteria, virus (including the AIDS virus), parasites and/or fungus entrained in blood or other body fluids, but does not render the fluids unfit for human use or impair their biological usefulness..
patft.uspto.gov...,188,738 &OS=5,188,738&RS=5,188,738

An article about Kaali's et al (re)discovery in Science News magazine (March 1991) about zapping the AIDS virus and finally the issuing of the US Patents by Kaali et al prompted a patriot called Dr Robert Beck to do some more research (which caused him to be severely beaten up by goons from the Pharma companies) and finally invented his own 'electrification of the blood device'. He later added a few more techniques (colloidal silver, EM pulsing and ozonated water) which became known as the Beck Protocol.

IMO, If you are serious about learning more, please watch this shortened video (about 10 mins) followed by the two hour lecture.

Google Video Link

RIP Dr Robert Beck - a true patriot.

Edit: the video.google lecture is not loading for me. Hopefully just a glitch. Nevermind, just search Dr Robert Beck as there are plently of videos at video.google (and research on websites) to be seen.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by cams]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I'm confused. There is a cure, patented, with corroborating case studies supporting the claim, yet no one is pumping funds into it on a larger scale? Is this Houston Research using the patented information?

Am I lost?

AAC

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

miss post, sorry....

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Animal]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join