posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:36 PM
C'mon Benevolent Heretic.
Where are your snyde comments and spin doctoring suppositions now? How many flip-flops does your candidate have to do before even you get sick of his
Here, I'll open even take the gloves off for you.
Want to count the big flip-flops so far?
* Taking money from oil companies for his campaign when he said he never would
* Waffling on his support for unilaterally renegotiating NAFTA
* His infamous overnight change in position on the danger of Iran
* Changing his stance on the troops in Iraq and possibly redeploying them to Afghanistan instead of bringing them home like he first said he would
* Reversing his vote on FISA
* Flip-flopping on partial-birth abortions (hotair.com...
* Despite pledging to accept public financing, he reversed his position and opted out of the system, calling it "a broken system"
* Now waffling on Blackwater
Quite a list the man of change has so far. I'll this for him - he certainly does stand for change, but the change he stands for is changing his
original campaign promises to suit his current interests.
[edit on 30-7-2008 by sos37]