It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can you justify voting for Kerry??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Democrats, republicans,you people are all nuts! I'm taking my stuff and going home!!!

We should have a government were the common man/woman can vote on the issues and not a tunnel vision figurehead.

When the # hits the fan I am going to make
out of all of you.

WAITER! Another drink please!

PS I am just kidding. I don't even like spam.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think that voting for anyone but bush is a flawed idea. Although Bush sucks, the opposition sucks too.

What we should be doing is trying to maintain until we have time to get some real people into the white house instead of these jokers we have now.

We need real reform in both parties because they are both crooked, liers, selfish, and totally off base from what they SAY they are for.

Who gives a rat's ass who someone else votes for and what their reasons are. Focus on the issues and stand up to these jackasses on both sides of the fence.

THIS is what ATS can do.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You can't be serious. Comin on here in with your repugnant loudmouth, attacking a democrat and quoting a drug addict when we have Shrub the drunk in the white House.

I'm sorry, Colonel, you're making even less sense than usual. "Comin on here in..."

A drunk, because he partied in college? What's the difference between Bush and Clinton? Bush told the truth about it. Funny, chemical usage is no big deal if its a Democrat that is doing the using. Hey, have you ever called up Teddy Kennedy's fat ass and told him he should leave Washington because he's a practicing drunk?That's why an Esquire such as yourself can't handle it; you have a professional aversion to the truth.

As far as loud mouths, you should know about them. You can't even have a decent conversation with someone without calling them names, such as referring to them as "repugnants". You are a filthy offense to society, you know that? Were you all that and a bag of Christian chips, you'd try a little harder to win hearts, not spew garbage. You make no point, only enemies. Personally, this Christian would love to go Pentacostal on my brother, and lay hands on you! And, no, I don't mean in a rainbow way; I'm a Republican, not a pink Democrat!

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheshire cat
I'm tired of reading about these tree-hugging liberal democrats rant and rave about John Kerry. Give me a break.
This man has back problems from how much he sways on issues. And crooked? The mans so crooked their going to have to bury him with a cork screw.

LOL @ "back problems"

Good post. This would be a good time to remind everyone of these Kerry facts again:

After the 1st WTC bombing in '93, Sen. Kerry introduced a plan to:

-cut the number of Navy submarines and their crews;
-reduce the number of light infantry units in the Army down to one;
-reduce Air Force tactical fighter wings;
-terminate the Navy's coastal mine-hunting ship program; and
-force the retirement of no less than 60,000 members of the Armed Forces in one year.
-In 1995, Sen. Kerry voted to freeze defense spending for 7 years, cutting over $34 billion from the defense budget

Sen. John Kerry, twelve days after the terrorist attacks of September 11, said, �And the tragedy is, at the moment, the single most important weapon for the United States of America is intelligence. It's the single most important weapon in this particular war ��

This is the same Sen. Kerry who in 1995, two years after the first World Trade Center bombing, voted to cut FBI funding by $80 million.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh yeah, and that bomb that Zedd dropped was NASTY! hahaha

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kramtronix

After the 1st WTC bombing in '93, Sen. Kerry introduced a plan to:

-cut the number of Navy submarines and their crews;
-reduce the number of light infantry units in the Army down to one;
-reduce Air Force tactical fighter wings;
-terminate the Navy's coastal mine-hunting ship program; and
-force the retirement of no less than 60,000 members of the Armed Forces in one year.
-In 1995, Sen. Kerry voted to freeze defense spending for 7 years, cutting over $34 billion from the defense budget

Ok, and what is conventional military force going to do against terrorism? What an another B-2 bomber do against someone who comes into this country (or someone who's already here) who decides to blow themselves up in a shopping mall. What could a Battleship do against the terrorists who boarded the airplane that slammed into the WTC?

Better yet, why am I trying to reason with people who already have their minds made up?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Okay Mr. Smartypants... How much longer would it have taken to setup and attack al-Qaeda in Afghanistan had our B-2 bomber force and Navy ship fleet been cut in half?

Ps
How can you even try and make sense out of Kerry's asinine plot of military cuts?

[Edited on 01/13/04 by kramtronix]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Makes sense to me, but I disagree.

There is almost no need for the troops we have stationed overseas. The Navy should be bulked up somewhat (although with the addition of the Reagan class non-panamax aircraft carriers we already have) and reduce 10 fold our overseas bases concentrating on our border situation.

That to me saves money on military spending through more effective spending and reduction of redundencies, and fixes a security issue (the border).

This is what we should be thinking of, not just an increase or reduction of general force.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
You make me sick. You point the finger yet you will sit there and call people sterotype names like "faggot". Fine, how about I call you stupid "N" monkey? I have seen you trash threads claiming people were race baiting, but then you play the same BS game.

You are so dying to use that racial slur aren't you. You want to so bad to reveal your evil vile nature. I know. Don't hide it. You're a repugnant and they are generally racist. So, it won't surprise me.

Then you bring out your (oooohhh) sex allegation, which is what it is.

Its not an "allegation." It was even printed in that repugnant mouthpiece, the Washington Times, with CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS! It proves that your party are a bunch of degenerate faggots.

You all preach how gay marriage is evil and destroying our culture every day but at night you got your homo hooker on speed dial. What the hell is that? So, don't get mad at me for calling you all pansy perverts. Be mad at BEING pansy perverts.

See, THAT is where YOU are the twisted one. What makes you think that your the big savior of the free world? Your a joke and a name calling coward, just like your Hypo, I mean Demo-cratic friends. You think YOUR the answer to everybody's problem. The sad part is you don't even have the wit to understand...you are the problem.

Oh, so I guess the current state of affairs in America is the solution. We need to stick with this failed president who has brought this country low domestically and internationally. That's right. Idiot.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

A drunk, because he partied in college? What's the difference between Bush and Clinton? Bush told the truth about it. Funny, chemical usage is no big deal if its a Democrat that is doing the using. Hey, have you ever called up Teddy Kennedy's fat ass and told him he should leave Washington because he's a practicing drunk?That's why an Esquire such as yourself can't handle it; you have a professional aversion to the truth.

As far as loud mouths, you should know about them. You can't even have a decent conversation with someone without calling them names, such as referring to them as "repugnants". You are a filthy offense to society, you know that? Were you all that and a bag of Christian chips, you'd try a little harder to win hearts, not spew garbage. You make no point, only enemies. Personally, this Christian would love to go Pentacostal on my brother, and lay hands on you! And, no, I don't mean in a rainbow way; I'm a Republican, not a pink Democrat!

Chemical usage is a big deal when its COCAINE, BUSH'S DRUG OF CHOICE! So, you can get off that drinking bit---everyone drinks but bush was an alcoholic for YEARS! A HABITUAL NARCOTICS USER AND LUSH! NOW HE'S PRESIDENT!

"As far as loud mouths, you should know about them. You can't even have a decent conversation with someone without calling them names, such as referring to them as "repugnants". "

WAAAH! WAAH! WAAH! Stop your bitchin and whinnin', repugnant. Accept the truth. Love don't live here, son. I don't need to "win hearts" when I have truth on my side, YOU LYING DECEITFUL REPUGNANT.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Alright, lets look at the mouthpiece's latest ramblings. You don't need a score card, because once again I will show you what a hypocrite and liar has to bring to the table. You see readers, I have put forth evidence of sexual CONVICTIONS as well as money CONVICTIONS in the Democratic party.

What did the Colonel bring to the discussion?
Allegations
Name-calling
and in general...just ignored every point.

You are so dying to use that racial slur aren't you. You want to so bad to reveal your evil vile nature. I know. Don't hide it. You're a repugnant and they are generally racist. So, it won't surprise me.
No, I'm not dying to use a racial slur. I was using that as an example of how you just toss the slurs around yourself, but if I even allude to one, ohhhh my...I'm a racist. Then you just generalize a huge group of people so casually. You do that a lot don't you? Hypocrite!

For example earlier you toss out the word "faggot" which is a slur. Then you say "It proves that your party are a bunch of degenerate faggots"', using the slur yet once again.

Then you say, "You all preach how gay marriage is evil and destroying our culture every day but at night you got your homo hooker on speed dial."

So which is it hypocrite? You'll toss out the word "faggot" twice yet you back gay marriage?
I personally have nothing against the issue, but you act like you support it and then refer to them as "faggots"? What a joke.
I guess that is the Democratic way. Ask a Democrat like you about gay marriage and you'll probably say, "sure I support the faggots". Who's the real joke?

"Its not an "allegation." It was even printed in that repugnant mouthpiece, the Washington Times, with CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS!"
I guess you don't care much for actually having a trial do you? No, that is just messy law stuff. It is a allegation until proven in court, idiot.

"Oh, so I guess the current state of affairs in America is the solution. We need to stick with this failed president who has brought this country low domestically and internationally. That's right. Idiot."
No, no...lets get the Democrats in. They want to take care of our money. Let's just look again at the FACTS regarding Democrats and money:

Nick Mavroules, Massachusetts Democrat: tax evasion, accepting illegal gratuity (1992).
Albert Bustamante, Texas Democrat: racketeering (1993).
Carroll Hubbard, Kentucky Democrat: fraud and corruption (1994).
Carl Perkins, Kentucky Democrat: fraud (1994).
Charlie Rose, North Carolina Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities (1994).
Larry Smith, Florida Democrat: tax evasion (1994).
Walter Fauntroy, District of Columbia Democrat: financial-disclosure misdemeanor (1995).
Gerald Kleczka, Wisconsin Democrat: arrested for DWI (1995 and 1990); convicted DWI (1987).
Walter Tucker, California Democrat: extortion (1995).
Charles Wilson, Texas Democrat: paid $90,000 fine to Federal Election Commission (1995).
Joe Kolter, Pennsylvania Democrat: fraud and conspiracy (1996).
Dan Rostenkowski, Illinois Democrat: mail fraud (1996).
Mary Rose Oakar, Ohio Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities (1998).
Austin J. Murphy, Pennsylvania Democrat: vote fraud (1999).

How about taking care of families?

Jessie Jackson has added former Chicago democratic congressman Mel Reynolds to the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll. Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President Clinton's last-minute forgiveness spree. Reynolds received a commutation of his six-and- a-half-year federal sentence for 15 convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud & lies to the Federal Election Commission. He is more notorious however, for concurrently serving five years for sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer. Don't forget that the so-called Rev. Jackson was paying his mistress hush and child support money (a 6 figure sum) out funds collected by his so-called "non-profit" organization.

Hmmm...they just want to take care of the underage girls and steal, lie, and con our money. Who's the degenerate now?

So I guess I'll be off to the Predictions forum, because I predict once again you'll counter with the same BS instead of actually answering anything. I have pointed out these facts before, but then you forgot your "A game". I have pointed out how you lied about inventing the word "repugnant". I have pointed out the blatant hypocrisy regarding your racism, gay-bashing, and more.
You it seems are content to name-call and dance around the issues. OK
monkey-boy...dance.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The only thing that has come out of this is that people lie,cheat,steal. Duh,who didnt know that.
Now with that information in mind, a decision needs to be made regarding the original post.
A. A lieing,cheating,stealing person with average or above average intelligence that could possibly restore this countries reputation and confidence.
B. A lieing,cheating,stealing person with below average intelligence at best that has done nothing but prove himself and his appointees incompetent and unable to do much of anything.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley

A. A lieing,cheating,stealing person with average or above average intelligence that could possibly restore this countries reputation and confidence.

So your back with more points backed by no information. What programs would restore any of these criteria or are you going to say this would be to much energy for you to prove?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good memory 86,
Why does there have to be a program?
All the next president has to do is stop attacking other countries,stop thwarting progress,stop thwarting scientific research,stop thinking about re-writing the constitution,stop the mangled cowboy speak and start behaving like a president for starters. That could start the long journey back to respect and confidence that we have lost since the retarded son of a former president graced us with his brilliance.
P.S. Why do you keep asking me to post stuff for you,dont you read on your own?If you were writing things, i would understand what you were talking about.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There were reasons for every attack we initiated over the last 4 years and they were justifed.

Why does Kerry have to prove he can restore this criteria? Because its important you understand what a canidate will do before he does it.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
what happened to the colonel? id say his "a game" needs some work

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
See what I mean Agent?

Ashley is the bain of supported arguements.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh, be nice jethro.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
What really bugs me about Kerry supporters is that I don't think many people really want him to be their president, they just don't want Bush. Bush might not be the best of the best, but come on folks it could be much worse. And if Kerry actually does half the stuff he is saying he will do, then we would really be in trouble! Yes Kerry would be a change, but change isn't always improvement. I already miss Edwards, and I didn't really like his plans either, but at least he wasn't a stiff.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Alright, lets look at the mouthpiece's latest ramblings. You don't need a score card, because once again I will show you what a hypocrite and liar has to bring to the table. You see readers, I have put forth evidence of sexual CONVICTIONS as well as money CONVICTIONS in the Democratic party.

What did the Colonel bring to the discussion?
Allegations
Name-calling
and in general...just ignored every point.

No, I'm not dying to use a racial slur. I was using that as an example of how you just toss the slurs around yourself, but if I even allude to one, ohhhh my...I'm a racist. Then you just generalize a huge group of people so casually. You do that a lot don't you? Hypocrite!

For example earlier you toss out the word "faggot" which is a slur. Then you say "It proves that your party are a bunch of degenerate faggots"', using the slur yet once again.

Then you say, "You all preach how gay marriage is evil and destroying our culture every day but at night you got your homo hooker on speed dial."

So which is it hypocrite? You'll toss out the word "faggot" twice yet you back gay marriage?
I personally have nothing against the issue, but you act like you support it and then refer to them as "faggots"? What a joke.
I guess that is the Democratic way. Ask a Democrat like you about gay marriage and you'll probably say, "sure I support the faggots". Who's the real joke?

"Its not an "allegation." It was even printed in that repugnant mouthpiece, the Washington Times, with CREDIT CARD RECEIPTS!"
I guess you don't care much for actually having a trial do you? No, that is just messy law stuff. It is a allegation until proven in court, idiot.

"Oh, so I guess the current state of affairs in America is the solution. We need to stick with this failed president who has brought this country low domestically and internationally. That's right. Idiot."
No, no...lets get the Democrats in. They want to take care of our money. Let's just look again at the FACTS regarding Democrats and money:

Nick Mavroules, Massachusetts Democrat: tax evasion, accepting illegal gratuity (1992).
Albert Bustamante, Texas Democrat: racketeering (1993).
Carroll Hubbard, Kentucky Democrat: fraud and corruption (1994).
Carl Perkins, Kentucky Democrat: fraud (1994).
Charlie Rose, North Carolina Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities (1994).
Larry Smith, Florida Democrat: tax evasion (1994).
Walter Fauntroy, District of Columbia Democrat: financial-disclosure misdemeanor (1995).
Gerald Kleczka, Wisconsin Democrat: arrested for DWI (1995 and 1990); convicted DWI (1987).
Walter Tucker, California Democrat: extortion (1995).
Charles Wilson, Texas Democrat: paid $90,000 fine to Federal Election Commission (1995).
Joe Kolter, Pennsylvania Democrat: fraud and conspiracy (1996).
Dan Rostenkowski, Illinois Democrat: mail fraud (1996).
Mary Rose Oakar, Ohio Democrat: financial-disclosure irregularities (1998).
Austin J. Murphy, Pennsylvania Democrat: vote fraud (1999).

How about taking care of families?

Jessie Jackson has added former Chicago democratic congressman Mel Reynolds to the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll. Reynolds was among the 176 criminals excused in President Clinton's last-minute forgiveness spree. Reynolds received a commutation of his six-and- a-half-year federal sentence for 15 convictions of wire fraud, bank fraud & lies to the Federal Election Commission. He is more notorious however, for concurrently serving five years for sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer. Don't forget that the so-called Rev. Jackson was paying his mistress hush and child support money (a 6 figure sum) out funds collected by his so-called "non-profit" organization.

Hmmm...they just want to take care of the underage girls and steal, lie, and con our money. Who's the degenerate now?

So I guess I'll be off to the Predictions forum, because I predict once again you'll counter with the same BS instead of actually answering anything. I have pointed out these facts before, but then you forgot your "A game". I have pointed out how you lied about inventing the word "repugnant". I have pointed out the blatant hypocrisy regarding your racism, gay-bashing, and more.
You it seems are content to name-call and dance around the issues. OK
monkey-boy...dance.

[Edited on 13-3-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

Look at this cornball with a hard-on for the Colonel. Why are you constantly on my jock? And just because I don't answer him promptly b/c I got other repugnant nutbars to deal with he acts like some rejected groupie bitch. Look, I'm busy ok, you'll get your smackdown in due time. You just gotta wait your turn.

Now, you gotta lotta facts here of financial crimes with no link. Ok. I ALWAYS provide a link. Furthermore, these finaical crimes are not degenerate SEXUAL crimes with boys like repugnants are known for (they're good at that) which I DO PROVIDE LINKS FOR.

Now, on gay marriage, I'm not against it nor do I support it BECAUSE I DON'T CARE. What a homo does is none of my concern but it sure seems like a concern to the repugnant. Why is that? Why is it that you need details as to how these people get along. Why are you repugnants so concerned? Why is it an issue? Is there somethig you ain't telling us?

And on the "Homos in the White House," you said:

Um, Bush was a CIA chief and the Vice Prez at the time; there's no way this was going to ANY court. Stop being stupid, idiot.

And you know what, you can talk abvout Clinton's and Jesse's mistresses as much as you like. I just wish you repugnants stop screaming Jesus and leave those little boys alone.

What's wrong with you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join