How can you justify voting for Kerry??

page: 5
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ty: Ya know, I was gonna keep silent for a while b/c most of you make me sick. But, I can't keep silent on this. Sometimes, I think you just do it to goad me.

You really are drunk on the Kool-Aid aren't you? So far as to join ALL the armed forces after what this country has done to our people and to innocent people's of the planet. But, you go ahead. That's your perogative. I choose not to take part in a mass slaughter a group of people that have never bothered me or I have bothered. That's just not "honorable" to me

However, to say this lying president, who NEVER went to Vietnam has moral fortitude is ludicrous and an abomination to the idea of integrity. THE MAN HAS BEEN LYING TO US EVER SINCE HE'S BEEN RUNNING FOR ELECTION.

But, continue to drink the Kool-Aid. Continue to be a sell-out for this administration. Continue to bow and scrape for a demonic adminstration that has no love for you.

So, I can continue to look down upon you..




posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
attacking a democrat and quoting a drug addict when we have Shrub the drunk in the white House.

you also quote rush limbuagh who is DRUGGED UP MORON I MEAN COME ON!!!!



posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My question is why would anyone vote for Bush? Over 100,000 jobs a month has been lost since he took office, 3.5 million jobs gone many being sent overseas through Nafta and though many are calling for the Bush administration to stop the flow of our jobs going overseas the Bush adminstration has done nothing and has stated they are against stopping the flow of jobs going overseas. (btw before anyone says it, Bush Sr. and Clinton were both for Nafta. The only candidate not for it was Ross Perot. So even though Clinton signed it into works, Bush Sr. would have also signed it if he had won and also Nafta had been in the works for 12 years prior to it being signed. all 12 years under an Republican administration.) Also currently the Dept. of Labor is working with companies on how to NOT pay overtime. We are at war and footing the entire bill for it due to Bush not waiting or able to get UN sanction. Had we gotten it we would not be footing the entire bill but Bush and buddies would not have been able to divide up the spoils of war under UN sanction, the UN would have decided who got what contracts. Also 911 happened under the Bush administration not the Clinton administration but the Bush administration they did not heed warning after warning that it was going to happen. Why would anyone vote for Bush he has lied over and over and currently our young men are dying overseas due to his lies, the world laughed at his evidence he presented to the UN as a reason to go to war, the truth is Bush wanted to go to war at any cost with Iraq and he did deceive us and the Congress to get in a war with Iraq. The man has many of records in Texas sealed so you and I and the media can't look at them. That fact alone should tell you something, it tells me he has a lot of things to hide. Currently he is saying he is optimistic about the economy, I guess he is, he currently has a job unlike many Americans and if he loses the election he is a millionaire anyways. Bush is for the rich people and since I am not rich I will be voting for Kerry, actually I'd vote for anything running aginst Bush, because for me its not so much who I am voting for but who I am voting against.


Ra

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
How can you vote for shrub after all that has come to the light in the past 2 months?

He and his cabal have done nothing but lie to the American people from day ONE!!!

> He allowed 911 to happen even though the warnings were there, he told the AirForce to stand down the day before, he told the CIA/FBI/Interpol to back-off the 911 hijackers just a week before the attacks

> He lied about his previous connections with binladen and his family, they were partners in one of shrubs Arbusto Oil firms in the 1970's. Why has there been no discussion of their previous dealings?

> He gave false reasons to send our young people to war & to die for oil.

> He went after the wrong guy, Sodamn Insane instead of binladen, because his old buddy doesn't have any oil in his terrorist camps but Sodamn does in Iraq!!!

> He's lied about "fixing" the economy, giving tax breaks to companies sending our jobs to China and south east Asia. Why? Because he doesn't care about the American wage earners, he only cares about making his corporate pirate whores/campaign contributors richer!!!


When one takes the office of president there are certain responsibilities to the PEOPLE of AMERICA.
The constitution does not state "WE THE CORPORATIONS" IT SAYS "WE THE PEOPLE"!!!!!

shrub has done nothing but abuse the powers of the office, abuse the people of the US and destroy the trust that the world had for America.

Because of the bushonian corporate piracy the USA will take many years to rebuild itself to its once great status of the greatest nation on earth. We will do it but it will take time.

Because of the terrible fiscal spending by shrub to give away hard earned Americans tax money to his corporate whores, every American child born from 2004 on is saddled with a $70000.00 tax bill to help repay the national debt, created by the bushonian cabal and corporate piracy!!! Say what you want about Clinton but he left shrub a $248billion surplus, which shrub squandered in a matter of months in corporate givaways and tax cuts for his corporate pirate whores!!


Now please explain to me how you can justify wasting your vote on BUSH?

... I'm waiting?



posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Simple.

1) the opposition is not much better, and not any more trust worthy

2) his politics are closer to some peoples than Kerry

Some of the things you say are taken out of context, put wrongly to make him seem worse, and some are just flat out wrong.

But that's a different topic


Ra

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Liars are liars regardless of what hue you wish them to be basked in!!

That SOB shrub lied to America to get our hard earned tax dollars into the hands of his fellow rich-money-grubbing-scum-suckers like cheneys haliburton and the rest of the corporate pirates who are bleeding this country dry.

Wake up folks, its your money too!!!



posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
After having read thru all 5 pages of this so far, the main reasons given for voting for kerry that iv seen posted over and over are;

1. he's not bush....
this tells me nothing about kerry, his voting record and political slant, and why i should vote for him.
In fact this seems like misdirection, either because kerry may not have points strong enough to distinguish him from the competition, or because the adgenda is "hate republicans"...neither of which would cause me to cast my vote for kerry.

2. alledged lies by the current administration.
there are other threads about the potential lies from the administration....the basic idea that shoots this down is. (not to switch topics but)
ARE THEY ACTIONALBE LIES? Meaning, where is the proof of lying and why hasnt any actions been taken against the liers? IF Bush's opponents REALLY HAD the goods on lies that they could pin people/the administration down with THEY ALREADY WOULD HAVE USED THIS INFORMATION. The fact that i do not see anything even close to this occuring leads me to believe that these so called lies are either baseless or not illegal/un ethical or otherwise actionable.
again, nothing to distinguish kerry here.
p.s. politicians lie? no way?
Mostly this thread became not a justify your vote for kerry as a bash of kerry's opponent.
overall a weak defense of this candidate
my votes still up for grabs.



posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   

In the Year 2004, John Kerry will fall down a flight of stairs, causing him to have to drop out of the election. Doctors say "1 down 9 to go"


Ya know something? I wouldn't be suprised if that's what half of them want to have happen.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok, so its been over a week now since i blasted big holes into the support kerry arguments posted on this thread....so no one is gonna stand up and deffend KERRY?

I love having the last word, as it usually signals i was right...and that any retort would have been just as illogical as the one i just shot down.



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Nope, no one baby.

You know who I am voting for?

No one. Sure, I'm going to vote, but not for anyone at all.

I wish it was still paper ballets so I could wipe my ass with it and throw it on the steps of Congress.

Well, not really, but I will always vote, but not always for a person.

Also, here's the big questions boys and girls...

Why are we all talking about who to vote for, but no one seems to be talking about the new voting machines (which are AFU).

Sure some are talking about it, but we should be screaming our heads off about this thing.

[Edited on 5-4-2004 by KrazyJethro]



posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Firstly the Democrats arent very 'liberal' at all... they are conservative, and also quite right winged (as opposed to left winged)... but in comparison to the republicans they are both liberal and left wing... i would vote for Kerry over Bush anyday (i live in Australia so my opinion doesnt count but you'll have to read this anyway so shut up and read
), but in the end i would've voted Nader coz even though he may not win in any state or have a chance at presidency, his presence (hopefully) made the democrats realise that he is more liberal than they are, and the people who vote democrat because they are 'liberal' (which i feel in essence they arent) will realise that Nader is the true 'Liberal' and their votes will go to him instead... this in turn would reduce the votes for the democrats (who had a big cry to Nader about him running in the previous race). By syphoning the democrat voters to him, Nader hopefully will force the democrats to take a true 'liberal' stance and stop being a second republican party... but as many faults as the domocratic party (yes that includes Kerry) has, they will never, in my opinion, be as bad as baby bush (or pappa bush) and his gang of henchmen (which incidently looks very similar to daddys crew).



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
How can you justify voting for John Kerry? Well, all you really would need as justification is indecision. If you can't make up your mind on any political issues, then vote for J.K. Simple. Justified.

Now, if you actually have an opinion that doesn't change to the opposite of what one of your adversarys thinks on a daily basis, then you are going to have to find another guy.



posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Ty: Ya know, I was gonna keep silent for a while b/c most of you make me sick. But, I can't keep silent on this. Sometimes, I think you just do it to goad me.

You really are drunk on the Kool-Aid aren't you? So far as to join ALL the armed forces after what this country has done to our people and to innocent people's of the planet. But, you go ahead. That's your perogative. I choose not to take part in a mass slaughter a group of people that have never bothered me or I have bothered. That's just not "honorable" to me

However, to say this lying president, who NEVER went to Vietnam has moral fortitude is ludicrous and an abomination to the idea of integrity. THE MAN HAS BEEN LYING TO US EVER SINCE HE'S BEEN RUNNING FOR ELECTION.

But, continue to drink the Kool-Aid. Continue to be a sell-out for this administration. Continue to bow and scrape for a demonic adminstration that has no love for you.

So, I can continue to look down upon you..


Oh man...

There - there Mr. Colonel. It's ok. The bad dream that you make your reality will be over someday. Don't be afraid.

Im so glad that you know all about the love or lack of it that comes from our government. You of all people should know that the massive lies come from both sides of the fence. Not just your buddy George W. Bush.

Come to grips with the way money flows through the economy. Maybe take an economics class. If you already have......I suggest you talk to the school that hired your instructor and have him/her fired. When you are done, and finally understand the way things work, then you will see that the lies suck, and they are real (from both sides), but economic policy should bear alot of wieght in your views. If your educated on it, and you actually know about it (I.E. didn't sleep through class), then you will join the other side HAHA!

Its a shame that the chip on your shoulder is almost to big to move.

Hey...food for thought. Who is the democratic party primarily made of? How about victim groups. How about unions. How about minorities. How about welfare and social security recipients. How about a whole lot of people who think they are owed something that someone else worked for.

Truth is, these unions are comprised mostly of uneducated citizens. The victim groups all want the government to give them compensation for things that they did not earn, as well as welfare and social security recipients.

My view? Trick the uneducated into voting liberal, and give the others you can muster up money for things they did not earn. Create a dependency on these things, and then scare them into believing the evil conservatives are going to steal things from them that they didn't earn in the first place.





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join