It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Headed for 'Heightened Alert' Stage

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Are we now on Terror threat level Zeta Omega Golden Globe secret probation status heightened alert level Alpha now?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The American Economy is going to implode before nov 2008. or slightly afterwards.

Many Americans are unaware of the events taking place at the moment

millions will lose their jobs
many businesses will go under
banks will fold in great number
and there isn't a bloody thing you can do to stop it
many Americans will riot I am sure but all riots and uprisings will be put down with extreme prejudice
And I do mean extreme
count the plastic coffins you may get an Idea

with the decision of NAB this morning by the end of the week Wall street will start to move down.

prepare yourself
and may god have mercy on you

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

Okay, despite the fact that international terrorism and economic collapse are things that the public should be reasonably concerned with:

Aren't you struck at all by the irony of your post? As in, "Don't fear that obviously irrelevant threat, fear this threat instead!"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

We should worry about the Olympics IMO...
Homeland Security is playing with the Average Joe's nerves, that's PSY-OPS. Control population by the use of what COULD happen to them

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well... just to add a little to the"Heightened Alert", a dam was closed a few weeks ago near Denver "Denver Water issued a statement at 5 p.m. stressing there is no imminent threat, but "the potential for catastrophic consequences downstream" was too great to leave the road open. Since 9/11, the utility has spent more than $10 million to beef up security.

"Having exhausted other options and still being uncomfortable with the level of risk, we consider road closure the action necessary to best protect the residents of Summit County, as well as the water supply," Denver Water board member Penfield Tate said in a statement. " www.denverpost.com...

I think it has to do with the Democratic Convention in Denver... I donna though.. Its coming up in less than a month in Denver. www.demconvention.com...

Just a thought.. it lines up with the timing you all are talking about. Any thoughts?

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join