It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own encounter with a Black Eyed Kid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. Whenever I hear these stories I get the impression that the kids are much younger. Probably because it would be more terrifying to imagine a small helpless child (with soulless eyes) insisting on your permission to come in without reason. I don't think I would consider letting in a teenager with or without black eyes.

You mentioned that a friend turned you on to the original story about black eyed kids. I would love to read it. Can you post a link or relay the story as you were told?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
Thanks for the reply. Whenever I hear these stories I get the impression that the kids are much younger. Probably because it would be more terrifying to imagine a small helpless child (with soulless eyes) insisting on your permission to come in without reason. I don't think I would consider letting in a teenager with or without black eyes.

You mentioned that a friend turned you on to the original story about black eyed kids. I would love to read it. Can you post a link or relay the story as you were told?

Yeah, sure. I think scoran already posted the link to what I think is the first Black Eyed Kids encounter to turn up online:

BEK story

The encounters and tales seem to date back farther than this but this guy seems to have been the first to put them on the web and give them sort of a name.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by When the Spaceship Lands

Quite a story , I bet you were freaked out , I would of been too .

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok, I read the link but I'm not impressed. This person seems to use his writing skills too much. I'm sure this story originated elsewhere. I would love to find out where. I tried a web search but I didn't find much.

Does anyone know of a book that this story might have originated from?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Bizarre story you have there. I am only really posting to say that a guy at my secondary school had black eyes, you could only see any colour at all in the right light and it wasn't really colour as such just that you could tell the difference between the iris and the pupil.

Its a strange set of eyes to have and I've never met anyone else like it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
That story makes a good read, makes you wonder if you'll ever meet that kid again if hes some kind of evil being?

It would be well funny if a black eyed kid knocked on a paedophiles door

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
no doubt quin...roflmo

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i'll try to post some more links

Black Eyed Kids - TinWiki.org

www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=81761

www.metatech.org/2008/black_eyed_beings_people_kids.html

dont know how reputable these sites are but should be good reading

[edit on 27-7-2008 by scorand]

darn they didnt come up as links.. i guess u can open another window and just type them in..

[edit on 27-7-2008 by scorand]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
There are black contacts that just cover the Iris:

and then there are black sclera contacts that cover all of the visible part of the eye:

And black sclera contacts with a mirrored iris part:

Which of these most remembles the eye of the black eyed kid?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by madhatter3113]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

That is just freaky. Lot of weird things going on. I would be scared to death after an exprience like that. Sounds like a hybrid to me. But what do i know??

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by madhatter3113
There are black contacts that just cover the Iris:

and then there are black sclera contacts that cover all of the visible part of the eye:

And black sclera contacts with a mirrored iris part:

Which of these most remembles the eye of the black eyed kid?

[edit on 7/27/2008 by madhatter3113]

It definitely looked most like the 2nd picture. Just pure black.

Thanks for posting those to make it easier to explain exactly what the eyes looked like.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking I'm sure this story originated elsewhere. I would love to find out where. I tried a web search but I didn't find much.

A couple of years ago I read that the BEK stories all originated when one showed up online a few years ago (I am not sure but I believe the first one was the reporter who was approached while in his car).

There was no history of them before that first one was posted.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That was a spooky story! I was a security guard for a while and know what you mean when you said it ain't worth it. You get paid minimum wage and can't call the police unless it is a real emergency (the places I worked for would be charged a fee for non-emergency calls). I would have kids come to use the phone and would let them use it (even though it was against the rules). It was usually for a broken down car or other problems.
I have never heard of the black eyed kids until now, and would like to read up on them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I remember reading a few threads on here about the Black Eyed Kids, spooky stuff.

Heres a link to the search page under BEK

I wonder if this got really popular around the time Limp Bizkit was a popular band, and the guitarist Wes would wear the pure black contacts.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
theres several threads about black eyed kids on this forum. just do a search and you can find some pretty good stories.

heres a link to one of them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

its a 19 page thread if your interested.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by tdubz]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by When the Spaceship Lands

The kid was now clearly flustered and said "I need to come in now. It's imperative".

Is this exactly what he said? it seems a strange sentance to come out of a kid/teenagers mouth, in fact out of your whole post its the one thing that bothered me most.

As for black eyed children ive see a few people off there heads on drugs which would certanly match that description.

edit:i just read that its already been said that he was a teenager and not child so i have edited my post accordingly, still a strange sentance though!

[edit on 27-7-2008 by ioweagle]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ioweagle

Originally posted by When the Spaceship Lands

The kid was now clearly flustered and said "I need to come in now. It's imperative".

Is this exactly what he said? it seems a strange sentance to come out of a kid/teenagers mouth, in fact out of your whole post its the one thing that bothered me most.

As for black eyed children ive see a few people off there heads on drugs which would certanly match that description.

edit:i just read that its already been said that he was a teenager and not child so i have edited my post accordingly, still a strange sentance though!

It was a very strange sentence, which is why it stuck in my mind.

His word choice, along with his poise, were both what you'd expect out of a much older, and highly educated guy, not an apparent teenager wandering around bugging people late at night.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
That sentence was what caught my attention the most too, a teenager using the word imperative in such a manner alone would have raised my eyebrows.. but pure black eyes... sounds like I would have had a heart attack

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join