It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own encounter with a Black Eyed Kid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
thats a pretty cool story. if its true or not, thats not for me to decide. if theres security camera footage, did you happen to look at the tapes to see if the child could be spotted on film?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantumleaper
thats a pretty cool story. if its true or not, thats not for me to decide. if theres security camera footage, did you happen to look at the tapes to see if the child could be spotted on film?

No, that never even occurred to me at the time. For a couple of days after, I tried to convince myself I wasn't really that creeped out, even though I clearly was. And the idea that this might somehow be occult or supernatural, although always probably in the back of my mind, wasn't even something I'd let myself think about.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
The fact that the kid used the word "imperative" makes sense to me. It sounds like a practical joke played by some smart kids. You'd be surprised how motivated and clever young people can be. Someone does it once and the idea gets around. It's a pretty good idea if you like scaring the sh*t out of people. I would have done it when I was a teenager if we had black eye contacts back then.

As for your friend dreaming about the same situation:

The future is always popping up in dreams. Sounds like she was just dreaming about you being in her future with this intense experience to relate to her.

Demons?
Please spare me..

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Weird story, but I'm glad you shared it with us. Ever since I heard of the BEK's, I've always wondered so many things about them.

My big question: What really happens if you let them in?

They say you'll be killed, but where do we get that conclusion from? It could just as easily be some sort of test of courage. Maybe you let them in, and you get some fabulous reward. Maybe they suck your blood and then leave. Maybe they turn you into one of them, and you spend eternity as a teenager scaring old men out of their wits.

What if, instead of inviting them in, you tell them to "wait there?" If their ability to enter your car/house/office/whatever is under your control, maybe their ability to leave the doorstep is also?

What if you said, "You can't come in here, but you're more than welcome to go into my boss's house and screw up his world." Do you think they would? If so, I hope they come to my house next.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

My big question: What really happens if you let them in?

They say you'll be killed, but where do we get that conclusion from? It could just as easily be some sort of test of courage. Maybe you let them in, and you get some fabulous reward. Maybe they suck your blood and then leave. Maybe they turn you into one of them, and you spend eternity as a teenager scaring old men out of their wits.

Yeah I've wondered the same thing. What if I'd been like "Sure man, c'mon in. Do whatever. It's not my stuff anyway". Maybe something terrible would've happened. Maybe he would've just stood around all night, being creepy, which would also have sucked pretty bad. Anyway I've never heard of an encounter where somebody does let them in, and I know in my case inviting the kid in was never, ever, ever even close to being a consideration.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Probably just your company testing you, that's all. You followed procedures and did well. Black eyes could be for several reasons, one would be more or less dilated pupils for one reason or another. Not that unusual.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Dilated pupils don't change the whites of your eyes to black.

I've never seen any account of BEK's being let in either. I think that, and the fear, are why people assume they'll kill people who let them inside. But there could be other reasons there's no account. Maybe they can wipe memories once they come inside?

I hate not knowing, I really, really hate it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Wow sounds like a really freaky event!

Oh darn, mattifikation you bet me to it. I was thinking the same thing. This is what I was going to say: [I'm just wondering, I wonder if there are any stories about people who actually let them in? And I wonder what actually happened to them. Did they really die or was it just a joke??]. It'd be interesting to see what really happens once you let them in, though I know I definitely would not want to be the one to find out!

And yeah as someone mentioned, they'd probably be let in if they were female, I guess it would be less conspicuous. Hopefully whoever, whatever they are don't read this site, otherwise now they'd have new ideas! lol

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A couple of months back I did read a story where someone let them in.

I don't even know where to begin to try and find it again.

Maybe if I tell what I can remember from it it will jog someone else's memory and they might be able to fill it in. Anyway...here it goes...

Supposedly a woman let 2 of them in against her better judgment. They had asked to use her phone so the one went upstairs to use it while the other stayed with her downstairs. She realized something was wrong and ran out of the house and when she returned they were nowhere to be found (I believe she returned with a neighbor).

Who knows...if after allowing them access they came back in.

Who knows if this account was real or not.

Too bad I can't think where I saw it.

Maybe some of these murder cases out there that go unsolved can be chalked up to being BEKs. Makes you wonder.

Edit to add: I have also read a version online about a female BEK. The story was from a male at college. She tried getting in, but he closed the door to the dorm entrance and bolted.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I did a google search and found the story about the woman who let them in:

Woman who let them in - Story

Edit to add:

Female BEK

There are a lot of stories on the second link. More towards the bottom is the femail BEK story.

I should let you know these were not the websites I was on when I read the stories for the first time. They may even be on ATS somewhere.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Faith628]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
one thing about socitety and people in general is that we tend to avoid direct eye contact until we have to.

think about going on the metro and tell me how often do you look at people in the metro um almost never right.

i know its not polite to stare at peopl, but i do look at peoples eyes directly from time to time. i guess thats mostly because i have been involved in the sales careerfield before where eye contact is a must.

but now i realize that i still dont pay enough attention to things that are right infront of me so next time i see someone sitting alone or by themselves i'll sit right by them and if i ever spot anything you will be the first to know.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

This is how I would respond. It sounds like despite the fear these bastards inspire, you ultimately have the power once you identify them. If one of them approached me, I would confront and interrogate it with as much confidence as possible, and try to trip it up with its own apparent laws.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
is there any way to capture such beings on record i'd imagine if you ever managed to take a picture of one the camera would steal its evil sould and stick it in a polaroid harry potter style

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wonder what would happen if you let one of these 'black eyed kids' in when they asked?
All the stories I've heard they all ask 'to come in'. whast with that ?
are they lonely?
do they really want to 'use the phone'?
or like vampires need to be allowed in before devouring you and sucking the marrow from your still wet and glistening bones?

And if you meet one and he says to you 'can I come in?' can you lay rules down like.
1 . you may only come into this area for an hour then go, never to return.
2. Not to cause any trouble or inconvenience you in anyway.
3. get him to sign a paper agreeing to this.

...then let him in only after all the above and any other get out clauses you can think of.

[edit on 30/7/08 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Have there ever been an occurrence where there is more than one person present? From the stories I have read, the person who is approached was alone. I wonder if they has ever happened to two or more people at the same time.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
now that i know about them i dont think i'd be scared cuz i know what not to do lol

dont pick up hitchikers

[edit on 7/30/2008 by razor1000]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This story has fkin creeped me out.. seriously normally this stuff doesn't bother me... But now everytime i go into my bathroom.. i look out the window, its overlooking basically barren ground as far as you can see.. I keep expecting to see some creepy little kid standing down there looking at me.. I swear the other night i heard whispers out there..

I have no history of mental illness etc either...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
One thing that makes me think about these 'BEKS' is most of the time they want to use the phone. BE like me everyone, ALWAYS carry your mobile oe cellular phone on your person, so if they come and want to phone their 'mum' allow them to use your mobile, and see what the reaction is?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sylvia Brown always said that aliens looked exactly like humans except their eyes were different, but I think the words she used to describe them was that they "reflected" light like animals in the dark. Though a lot of people write her off as a fake. Some of the things she says sometimes make sense and other time shes sounds crazy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YuckFou
And what, may I ask were you smoking that night? This is in my opinion a good story, but it is just that a story. There is an area on this site dedicated to FICTION.

Three thumbs up for this person. Thanks for your highly intelligent and rather insightful response to a story that has no valid reason to be 'made up' for the sake of entertaining someone such as yourself on a forum that takes these kinds of topics quite seriously, actually. Sorry, but the most annoying thing about these posts is that these people actually take the time to read these threads and then join the forum just to throw in a statement of immediate doubt...labelling the original poster as some whack job.

Does it not raise a few 'flags' that these kind of posts come up in ALMOST EVERY thread in ANY sub-forum on this site? Why would somebody take the time to register here as a user, and write nothing but doubt towards claims, theories, stories and even credible sources on the net? I use this as an example of millions more on this forum...never ceases to amaze me.

Hey, there's things in life I don't understand either, but I don't go to a conspiracy/paranormal website just to blatantly attack people who are sincere enough to tell their paranormal story/encounter.

Sorry that this post isn't related to 'black-eyed kids', but this kind of BS needs to stop. I joined this site to express my beliefs, experiences and theories with people who share the same views. I did NOT, however, join this site in the fear that whatever I post could be subjected to morons who have nothing better to do with their time than flame people who are sincere and just want to try and make sense of their encounters with the 'unknown'.

Ok, I'm done ranting

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join