It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 9/11, now 3/11, a connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
No idea, English. But if that's true then you could be onto something with the President thing.

And how exactly could we predict it to the point where we prevent it? By setting certain dates they could have the world frantically trying to figure out when or if another attack was going to happen, sending the world into a panicked frenzy.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
It wouldn't be terror if you could project when the attacks will happen.

But your forgetting that were not paying attention. The idea is not far off. Symbols are used as communication. I don't know how man times that I told you all that theses occults communicate to each other through the symbolism of 11. The fact that we didn't catch this show's that we can't see what they see. This is really and if you don't want to believe then fine but it will still effect you. 11 is the number of Chaos. Order out of Chaos right. They are trying to usher in a new age. You all can try to ignore it but it's right in front of our face.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don't think there is a connection.

You can argue that they'll attack on 4-11 (dial for info) and on 7-11 (if you don't know what 7-11 is, get out more).

Then again, 11 being the common number, maybe they'll attack again on Novemeber 11, which is rememberance day.

I think no matter on which day they attack, there's always going to be some sort of pattern or similarity. You can't go on predicting when it will happen, just concentrate on stopping it.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by quintar]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is every indication that this attack was carried out by ETA.
This just isn't Al Qaeda's style, even though some of the media would have you believe it to be so.

They mention the Al Qaeda claim yet what they forget to tell you is that the same group which is claiming the Madrid atrocity is the one which claimed responsibility for the US power cuts last year. The timing of the cliam is unique too.

ETA has the means, the will and the motive to carry out this attack. By shifting the blame to Al Qaeda they hope that an already war-weary Spanish population will vote against Aznar's government in the national elections in 3 day's time.
Remember too that ETA was caught transporting truckloads of explosives to Madrid only last month.

news.bbc.co.uk...

"Two suspected members of Basque separatist group Eta have been arrested as they headed to Madrid in a truck laden with explosives.
Spanish police said they were arrested early on Sunday about 140km outside the Spanish capital, with 500kg of explosives hidden in the vehicle.
Government officials believe the men were planning an attack in the lead-up to Spain's general election."

And then possibly the most interesting bit which so far none of the media has reported in this case -

"At Christmas, Spanish authorities foiled a plot to blow up trains at a Madrid rail station."

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The fact is everyone is looking for a pattern that isn't there. IF you think the government and its agencies aren't looking for patterns, I assure you, you're wrong. This is very similar to the mars rocks...people see lots of things if you look hard enough, but if you really look at the big picture...it's not there.

I refuse to believe that there is a predictable pattern or logic behind terrorist attacks, it goes against the very notion of terror.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
11 is the number of Chaos. Order out of Chaos right. They are trying to usher in a new age. You all can try to ignore it but it's right in front of our face.

I was going to ask what 11 meant. It has more significance than I thought.

Order out of Chaos sounds a lot like NWO to me. And please don't tell me that the terrorists have nothing to do with NWO. OBL isn't the first and won't be the last world player used by "those who rule" to further their agenda.

The fact is everyone is looking for a pattern that isn't there. IF you think the government and its agencies aren't looking for patterns, I assure you, you're wrong.

No, I don't think the certain agencies and the govt IS looking for patterns. I think they know full well what is going on. Just as whoever is president next year will know.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There is another possible connection.
If New York is kind of western world economy capitol � Spain is very firmly interconnected with Vatican (Opus Dei).

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
All civilisation(sp) and the 'not so civilised' have used their own calenders and numerology for their own agendas ever since we started walking
upright.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Lukefj

it goes against the very notion of terror.

How? If anything planning a date would be alot more terrifing, just look at the top of the page 'Chilling news on ATS'

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Providing a date...allows for preparedness and assurances that measures have been taken to prevent an attack (i.e. Super Bowl) Thus, yes some fear remains, but not at the same level as providing numerous attacks on random places at random times.

Perhaps I'm a little ornery today, a post about CDN pig farm got to me today a little, but I just think people are reading far too much into the numbers.

I'm not saying it is beyond the realm of possibility, but the fact remains that it has been said that this probably wasn't Al Qaeda, which makes it even less likely that the attacks are related...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ah yes, read the post on the pig farm also.

I see your point, but it still seems a little big for the ETA nowadays, this is under major debate, and the fact that no ones owned up for it could suggest that they want Al-Qaeda to take the cop for the elections.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I will repeat again - this was NOT the work of Al Qaeda.
The media is frightening you into believing that it was. It reinforces European fear of Islamic extremism by letting you believe that they may be connected for a while.

The overwhelming evidence points to this being either mainstream Eta or a splinter group.
The fact that they tried to hit exactly the same targets 3 months ago should be proof enough. The fact that Eta was caught transporting truckloads of explosives into Madrid adds further evidence.

Eta stand to gain by shifting the blame to Al Qaeda. The Iraq war was deeply unpopular with the Spanish people and if Eta can shift the blame the Spanish government will be voted out of power in 3 days time. Eta needs this government out of power. Aznar has almost destroyed their organisation and only gambling on an act of desperation like this one can save them.

Terrorism is a game of psychology. Eta is merely playing the game.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm not saying it is beyond the realm of possibility, but the fact remains that it has been said that this probably wasn't Al Qaeda, which makes it even less likely that the attacks are related...

I'm not saying both were al Qaeda either. I'm saying terrorism to create global unrest is related numerically. It can be several groups participating. These groups being somehow controlled by "others"???

It may well be ETA involved. As I understand it, there are elections coming up in Spain?

It seems to me terrorism that appears to be unrelated would throw the world into greater fear and confusion. Esp. unnerving if those unrelated groups do have some common, unknown thread.

Originally posted by quintar
You can't go on predicting when it will happen, just concentrate on stopping it.

I don't think you can use these numbers to predict events, either. I think the numbers are used by whoever symbolically. But, the symbolism is not for our benefit, but theirs. The value we would see would connect the events and show they were somehow related.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well put, Don't tread on me.

It does seem a scary thought that all these acts could be related by a higher source. Has it been comfirmed if the elections are taking place as planned yet? (haven't been looking)

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am not saying attacks are planned without specific dates/times in mind, just that they dont plan to have an attack exactly 911 days after one event, then 311 days after another, etc...
That is so counter-logical, why would you do that if you were a terrorist who was hell-bent on killing people? You risk defusal of bombs, heightened security, or at the very least, more prudence/caution by the public thereby preventing the number of casualties (or at least lowering them) you cause!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
that's a good point browha, however until it happened no one expected an attack 911 or 912 days whatever it is after 9/11. They know what they are doing, they have plans and yes numerology is important to them. we're are just trying to connect the dots after the fact.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IMO the key to founding out is the bible and the koran...both hold the keys to the truth. FInd the religous key then we will be able to think like them

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well it's not all about the death count, I mean the more they kill, the bigger and stronger they look, the more they get the message across...And by using numbers and dates it does tend to make them look bigger, smarter, call it what you will.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Think about it some.

I reckon the 6/11 is next...

why?

When Al Queda claimed responsibility for the Madrid train bombings, They siad they are nearly ready with thier attack on america...it is 90% complete...

90 days roughly from 3/11 is the 6/9.

But then again 90 days roughly = 3 months, so..it could be the 6/11 ;P

2 days off....ya never know

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreakOnThrough
Rather than adding 911 days or 311 days onto this since the numbers have been "winding down" since 9/11, divide 911 by 3 and you get 306 (added up becomes a 9). 306 days after 3/11/04 is Tuesday 1/11/05. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the day our next President gets inaugarated into office?

January 20th is Inauguration Day. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join