It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 9/11, now 3/11, a connection?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I used this site:

www.timeanddate.com...

And when I put the dates in it said they were 912 days apart, I don't think I did anything wrong, how did I get an extra day? Or is it reall 912?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Browa, Elevatedone's right, on both counts! Why does it seem strange to you that they would plan specific dates? They put so much planning into each and every attack, so much time and effort (sickening though it is), so why not?

How long do you really think it takes to plan a bombing? I could do it, successfully, in about 10 minutes. It's not rocket scientry.

Originally posted by LadyCool21
And how exactly could we predict it to the point where we prevent it? By setting certain dates they could have the world frantically trying to figure out when or if another attack was going to happen, sending the world into a panicked frenzy.

Easy! We just claim that it's credible "intelligence", and do another "pre-emptive" attack before each date we suspect they might attack.
It's already been done. I'm sure they can pull it off anytime they want. America will be right behind them, with their paranoid, superstitious, mental incompetence.

I'm sure, with some creative mathematical manipulation, we'll be able to justify attacking just about any country, at any time, soon.

[Edited on 3-12-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TenaciousGuy
I used this site:

www.timeanddate.com...

And when I put the dates in it said they were 912 days apart, I don't think I did anything wrong, how did I get an extra day? Or is it reall 912?

Has anyone taken into account the 6 hour time difference between Spain and the US?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreakOnThrough
Rather than adding 911 days or 311 days onto this since the numbers have been "winding down" since 9/11, divide 911 by 3 and you get 306 (added up becomes a 9). 306 days after 3/11/04 is Tuesday 1/11/05. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the day our next President gets inaugarated into office?

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by BreakOnThrough]

maybe im the only one who noticed this, but 911 divided by 3 is 303.66666666666666666666666666667

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anyone remember that this is a leap year? hence the extra day I'm thinking?

Also, I don't think they just got a home made bomb and shuved it on a train!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates

maybe im the only one who noticed this, but 911 divided by 3 is 303.66666666666666666666666666667

Wow, don't I look like a douche. Thanks for pointing out that blaring error...I should've realized that number was too easy. My apologies for the miscalculation.

Anyways, regardless of whether or not Al Qaeda did or did not orchestrate this attack, the fact remains that several major news outlets have reported authorities finding a van filled with detonators and writings/recordings made in arabic. Does this sound familiar? Wasn't a car filled with Islamic texts and Arabic flight manuals conveniently found in a car parked long term at an airport on 9/11 that they said belonged to one of the hijackers?

Sounds like some group (coughcoughCIAcoughcough) is trying to stir up fear and vengeful hatred.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I found an interesting prediction about March 11 that was posted on Feb 13 2004.

A few months ago, the Spirit awakened me during the early hours of the morning. I looked at my clock and it read 3:11 AM. I tried to go back to sleep but felt the breath of the Spirit and I realized that it was time to pray. During the next few hours, I prayed, walking the streets of our neighborhood. The Spirit said to me, "Take note of the digits on your clock when you first awakened." An unfolding of many thoughts came to me after I heard this. I know these thoughts were for the purpose of me entering into a greater level of prayer and intercession. God told me that March 11, 2004 would be the beginning of an unusual chain of events in the Kingdom of God. He spoke about that day being the unveiling of mysteries and revelations that would affect the following areas over a period of time:

Political events that will bring a period of peace for the USA

Hidden agendas exposed and a shaking of terrorist activities in a big way

Unusual access into secular arenas for the purpose of evangelism

Medical discoveries that will affect the following diseases: Alzheimer�s, Diabetes, Parkinson�s, a lung disease, and a rare bone disease

Unusual spiritual manifestations in spiritually uninhabited places with mass responses due to media coverage of these events

Kingdom appearances in church meetings

Full Story

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by TenaciousGuy
I used this site:

www.timeanddate.com...

Has anyone taken into account the 6 hour time difference between Spain and the US?

I counted leap year = 1 extra day and by my calculation i get 911 days.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
okay,

Take Sept 12, 2001 to Sept 30th 2001 = 19 days

10/01 = 31 days
11/01 = 30 days
12/01 = 31 days

so far thats 111 days

2002 = 365 days
2003 = 365 days

so now were at = 841 days

1/04 = 31 days
2/04 = 29 days ( leap year this year )

3/1 TO 3/10 = 10 DAYS

Total = 911 days !

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yup, it's the leap year that does it!

KillerD if you look back someone's already posted that, and like I said before; why would God send a spirit to someone with a prophecy and then they sell it for $8 on Cd format.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
By the early afternoon, the press agencies started reporting the evidence. First came the finding of a stolen van with seven detonators and an Arabic language tape with Koranic material. According to Spanish police, the vehicle was parked in a suburb near where the attacked trains originated. That alone is an issue by itself. Why would a Koranic tape be found with detonators, either in Madrid or in Moscow? It simply indicates the presence of violent jihad. It further tells us that a terrorist cell has taken form. We've seen this in most terror trial cases around the world. In all cases where Jihadi strikes were in preparation, ideological-religious material was found. ETA or not, al-Qaeda had its hands in this.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Or maybe Eta planted the tapes to take the heat of itself and to help it to achieve it's aim.
The Spanish people would react totally differently to an Al Qaeda attack than an Eta one.
Eta being responsible would drive the people towards the government. Al Qaeda would drive them away.

Eta needs the present government out of power and with elections 3 days away, creating suspicion on Al Qaeda would suit their objectives perfectly.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Supposedly, AQ already claimed responsibility...

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
9/11/2001
3/11/2004
1/11/2007

divide the months by 3, add 3 to the year.

2021, 2018 , 2015

take the month , add it to the date, add that to the year

1/11/2007 (1+11=12, 2007 +12 = 2015). the 2021 and the 2018 are the additions of 911 and 311 respectively

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
nice work coming up with that date!

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
has anyone considered where these events lie in the muslim calender???? I dont have any info on this but anyone that does know let me know. what are the dates and day no's etc?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was a member a while ago and got deleted for not ever logging in oh well.

Signed up again,

I have been reading this thread and i enjoy the developement.

I have been looking into the islamic calendar,

Their days begin on the first sighting of moon or something along those lines rather than the sun.

www.ummah.org.uk...

So i had a look at 9-11 & 3-11 dates on a mooncalc.
www.ummah.org.uk...

I did not know the exact times but i knew they were in the morning so i put 09:00 hrs

It turns out both of these times on the 3-11 & 9-11 dates are the start of a new day in the islamic calendar.

the link between days 9-11 & 3-11 = 911 days very interesting, but that is a European calendar.

Islamic obviously different, not used anymore for proper things. But a Jihad, something that the western world does not understand is based on religion, so number specific dates etc will all be sumbolic in some way?

If anyone want to work out how many of these islamic days there have been it owuld be interesting, and jhave a look into Islamic importance dates and try and find a significant match...

# at writing fluently I know.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I was reading on another post, that we've had :

9/11 = Planes

3/11 = Trains

what's next, Automobiles ? Let's say that in keeping with the theme "planes, trains and automobiles" what would be a "good" target.

was thinking that one of the best places to "take out" a lot of people would be a Nascar event.

there are races on

7/11 - Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet IL

9/11 - Richmond Speedway, Richmond VA

Attendance at these races are most of the time 100K +

Could this be the next target ?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"I refuse to believe that there is a predictable pattern or logic
behind terrorist attacks, it goes against the very notion of terror." == Lukefj

I disagree. It plays well with terror. Its called......anticipation.

"IMO the key to founding out is the bible and the koran...both hold the keys to the truth.
FInd the religous key then we will be able to think like them" == infinite

Good thinking. But most likely the Sunni version and not the Sheite version, also include
their holy writings. One thing is strongly implied by their organizational structure. They
have demonstrated a capability to coordinate without communicating using conventional
methods. Runners? Or a built in code of action when outside communication is lost?
The code they use will be part of their way of thinking, i.e., their religion.

To add to this thread a statement from another: Easter Sunday is 4/11.
If I recall, Spain was third on one of their web site hit lists. Italy is
fourth. What happens in Rome on Easter Sunday? Food for thought.

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing
If I recall, Spain was third on one of their web site hit lists. Italy is
fourth. What happens in Rome on Easter Sunday? Food for thought.
/\/ight\/\/ing

Wow, now there's a thought. If the Vatican is hit...well there's goes my theory of the terrorists being "controlled" by Those Who Rule!!!!!
In the Catholic Church, Easter Sunday is like the BIGGEST day of the year, as it commemorates the day the Christ rose from the dead. Huge numbers of Catholics in the Vatican that day.

BUT, the Vatican is not in Italy, it is a separate state, surrounded by Italy. So, I don't know it would be a target. Also, the Church has come out against the war in Iraq. I believe the Pope tried to talk George out of going to war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join