It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First 9/11, now 3/11, a connection?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
wasn't it 2 1/2 years between the attacks at the embassies in Africa, the bombing of the US Cole, and then 9/11????

the cole attack was October 12, 2000, ( I think )
I'm going to go double check.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i don't know... just random stuff I heard and am recalling right now.....i am too lazy to search..that's why I asked the question....maybe someone else can search for me or knows if it is true or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Originally posted by worldwatcher
wasn't it 2 1/2 years between the attacks at the embassies in Africa, the bombing of the US Cole, and then 9/11????

the cole attack was October 12, 2000, ( I think )
I'm going to go double check.

According to a google search the attack on the Cole was October 12, 2000.

which was 11 months before September 11, 2001.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am definitely not in the mood to research right now. Sorry. It's taking all I have just to keep up with these posts!

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well that theory is shot!!!

Originally posted by elevatedone
According to a google search the attack on the Cole was October 12, 2000.

which was 11 months before September 11, 2001.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I found this yesterday...

www.kimclement.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
here's a timeline of al-qaeda attacks. read the links for details of the attacks
www.usatoday.com...

Aug. 7, 1998: U.S. embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya

Oct. 12, 2000: USS Cole off Yemen

Dec. 30, 2000: Manila strike a train, a bus, the airport, a park near the U.S. Embassy and a gas station

Sept. 11, 2001: World Trade Center and the Pentagon,

April 11, 2002: bombing with a gas truck at Tunisian synagogue on the resort island of Djerba

June 14, 2002: U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan

Oct. 2, 2002: Zamboanga, Philippines Four more bomb attacks in October

Oct. 6, 2002: French oil tanker off the coast of Yemen

Oct. 12, 2002: bombings in a nightclub Indonesian island of Bali.

Nov. 28, 2002: Suicide bombers at an Israeli-owned beach hotel in Kenya and two missiles narrowly miss an airliner

Dec. 30, 2002: A gunman kills three American missionaries at a Southern Baptist hospital in Yemen.

May 11, 2003: market in a southern Philippine city

May 12, 2003: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
lots of multiples of 3 there and 11 keeps cropping up.
as I posted in the thread on ATSNN , 311 days from march 11th is 16th january , or 116 .
could there really be something to this!

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by pantha]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
so the first one was 9/11/2001... this was 3/11/2004... so the next one, keeping with threes and elevens, could either be either 6/11 or 12/11. also, there were three years, this is the third month. so can we expect something on 6/11/2010 (+ six years, and sixth month) and 12/11/2022 (+ 12 years from the six year attack, twelveth month) from now? or perhaps 12/11/2016 and 6/11/2022?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
notice the 3 attacks on the 11th? 9/11, 4/11 and 5/11 and now 3/11??

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For what it's worth, the Bali bombings occured 12,OCT '02
or as would be referred to in america as 10/12.
WTC...9/11
Bali....10/12
The emergency no's in Bali are...
Police-110
Ambulance-118
Fire-11
Just my 2 cents worth

www.promotingbali.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This is interesting, does it seem there is a grand design to events? It is amusing that the numbers bring up the two witnesses, the king of the bottomless pit and hold fast.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Energy_Wave, your link is interesting, where'd you find that one? But since when did God send spirits to humans only to sell their prophecy for $8 on CD format?
I'm really busy so haven't really been looking up on this stuff, but surely the government's have picked up on all of this stuff? It seems weird that it hasn't been widely mentioned, if at all until recently. Maybe everyone here at ATS are just incredibly clever?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I REALLY dont think you'll find ANY intelligent terrorist doing a bombing schedule with LOGIC behind it...
What else do you want to do, you might as well write a message saying 'Prepare to be attacked on the...'...
I dont think they are really bothered about WHEN or WHERE they attack as long as the OBJECTIVE is completed.
THIS IS A PERPOSTOROUS IDEA! (spelling)
THEY ARENT SITTING BEHING A TABLE COUNTING OFF THE DAYS! They have BETTER things to be doing!
Oh, whop-de-doo, 911 days after 9/11 we have 3/11. COINCIDENCE.

EDIT:
DONT FORGET BALI or Saudi Arabia you ego-centric ignorant b******s... The world DOESNT revolve around you.

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by browha]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
I REALLY dont think you'll find ANY intelligent terrorist doing a bombing schedule with LOGIC behind it...
What else do you want to do, you might as well write a message saying 'Prepare to be attacked on the...'...
I dont think they are really bothered about WHEN or WHERE they attack as long as the OBJECTIVE is completed.
THEY ARENT SITTING BEHING A TABLE COUNTING OFF THE DAYS! They have BETTER things to be doing!

EDIT:
DONT FORGET BALI or Saudi Arabia you ego-centric ignorant b******s... The world DOESNT revolve around you.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you better believe that the "terrorist" would use these exact "dates" and "timelines" to coordinate thier attacks.

They know that all of the governments of the world are listening and what better way to coordinate an attack or pre determine when one will take place, use dates and common numbers known around the world.

You also don't have to call us names to get your point accross.... geez, some people...

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

EDIT:

UM, there is strong case that this was a factor re, 9/11.
Lack of communication between worldwide intel agencies.

Oh, and lighten up browha. Does the world revolve around you!?

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Browa, Elevatedone's right, on both counts! Why does it seem strange to you that they would plan specific dates? They put so much planning into each and every attack, so much time and effort (sickening though it is), so why not?

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The very notion that it could be possible to predict terrorist attacks by suggesting there is a pattern to the sequence of their attacks are preposterous.

It wouldn't be terror if you could project when the attacks will happen. In fact, this thread is playing right into their hands by having a bunch of "nutters" throwing out dates for possible future attacks and trying to link it all to the bible. Some people will try to justify religion based on just about anything.

Just my two cents, but I think it's a pretty valid point.

The fact is that Governments are woefully prepared for these kinds of attacks, in random places, by numerous groups, at random times...note the key word RANDOM.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And why not...lost of people use number symbolically. Terrorists, secret societies, religions, calendar makers. Lots of people are superstitious and put stock in numbers, sacred geometry, ya know, things like that!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Rather than adding 911 days or 311 days onto this since the numbers have been "winding down" since 9/11, divide 911 by 3 and you get 306 (added up becomes a 9). 306 days after 3/11/04 is Tuesday 1/11/05. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the day our next President gets inaugarated into office?

[Edited on 12-3-2004 by BreakOnThrough]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join