It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru and the six papers it was posted in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Now i know this is a youtube video, but it shows some of the articles in which the supposed planet was found by IRAS. It tells it was in six other newspapers before it was actually, pulled the next day and said that what they found was a mistake.

From just hearing and seeing some of those articles, I think is enough proof, make up your own mind.

youtube.com...

fast forward to 2:00 its about 32 seconds long.

theres the link, i'm sorry, i'm still new to posting videos.

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

[edit on 6/9/08 by Quickfix]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Does this sound somewhat similar to what happened in Roswell? The ufo crashing then suddenly the next day it was a weather baloon. Something fishy i say.

Any thoughts on the video?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry about the link i thought it was correct, heres the correct link

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Now that you've got the correct video up, it does look interesting, and it does remind me of the Roswell retraction.

But, if Nibiru is out there, why aren't any of our amateur astronomers able to see it?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Supposeddly its under alot of ash so its hard to see with out infrared.

The astronomers that get scopes from walmart aren't good enough to see it coming. I went and looked at the scopes online the walmart ones cost 2,000 $ with no light changing spectrum. Most of the scopes the amateurs pick up don't have light changing spectrums and thats actually exactly what is needed to see nibiru.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
By amatuers, these are folks who to something muchbeyond what you'd by at Walmarts.
Besides, you also have independants, researchers who get together and set up their own facilities.
What exactly do you mean by "ash"?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Nibiru is supposedly covered up by ash from the amount of heat given off over time and also covered in ice due to its orbit. Theres no proof of what Nibiru is covered with its just my best guess, but Nibiru is covered with something thats for sure.

If people can afford to set up private facilities with other people thats great, just usually people don't have the money to be buying high tech expensive equipment. Some of the scopes i came across were 20k to 100k.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Quickfix]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.metacafe.com...

check this one out!

They found Nibiru in the 80s.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NinguLilium

Basically the same video i posted, but more direct. Thanks for the link much more helpful.

I think with just that video it shows enough proof that the governments have to much push and pull with the people.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

Basically the same video i posted, but more direct. Thanks for the link much more helpful.

I think with just that video it shows enough proof that the governments have to much push and pull with the people.

Ever since the people became complacent. Not enough people want to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Mhmm i agree, most of the people all over the world are just to easily manipulated. Its just the new natural selection, survival of the wisest.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

If the Sumerians knew about Nibiru, why didn't they know about Pluto's sister planet Charon, or Eris, or Makemake, or Sedna, or the other planets beyond Neptune? This is the same Zecharia Sitchin theories that have been around since the 1970s. He misreads a few tablets, and comes up with an outrageous theory that other Sumerian scholars scoff at.
I have read his books and they are entertaining. I also believe we were visited in the past, but on a more observational basis.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Well, it depends on how you look at the tablet in the first place. The tablet could lead to many misinterpretations. The fact that Sumerians knew about the other planets shows they were visited from other beings. They were told by other beings and didn't have the technology to see it for themselves. The beings could of easily not of told them about the other planets. The fact that the planets are dwarf planets may also have something to do with the planets missing from the tablet (maybe to small to be of any importance).

I have not read Mr. sitchins books, what other Sumerian scholars are out there? (i dont know any names)

The thing is that if Nibiru or a planet that is about the size of jupiter was posted in 6 papers then quickly covered up. I think that has some importance on sheding light on this subject.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't really care what news people say, it's simple physics.

If a planet where headed our way, it would be already out of our way, because all the other space junk flowing around would misdirect its orbit.

Also, the moon alone could get it out of the way.

Also, the tides would be VERY unstable by soon if it was SOO close.

Also, it would be accelerating, but most claim it's just on a one way course.

meh, I love how Niburu believers forget physics.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Some of the news is complete B.S. thats true, though the fact that it was in the newspapers then pulled because of a "mistake" is highly unlikely. It was pulled for a reason.

You forgot that Nibiru is the size of Jupiter and could easily displace any floating junk in space. Most likely would pick up the stuff because of its gravity.

You also forget a 4 year time span is a pretty big length of time.

The moon is to small to displace a planet the size of jupiter.

Did you forget about physics? Did you watch the video?

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I missed the Jupiter part.

That automatically disproves it then.

A) A Jupiter sized world would create a dual orbit with another Jupiter sized world, like a twin sun orbit.

B) At that velocity, and size, it would be clearly visible by now in movement. And I mean good enough to get some sick pictures from any telescope.

C) Something that big would have an affect on all other planets. Mars might become a moon.

D) If you use Celestia, you can tell that for the 2012 date, there are several celestial bodies protecting Earth for a time.

The moon, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter are in orbit for the next few years until then so as to block out such bodies.

Use Celestia and take a look.

E) Jupiter sized worlds would be very bright as they came closer.

F) if it were going even X2 the speed of jupiter, it would leave a trail of gass as it's high velocity would be breaking up the planet.

G) It can't be a rocky world, as something as large as that and made of rock would implode on itself and be so unstable that it would have cracked to pieces. It's like a balloon. Any meteorite hitting it would have massive explosions as chunks of the world fell out of the gravity field.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A) A Jupiter sized world would create a dual orbit with another Jupiter sized world, like a twin sun orbit.

Binary systems are very common, the sun is bigger then jupiter.

B) At that velocity, and size, it would be clearly visible by now in movement. And I mean good enough to get some sick pictures from any telescope.

The pictures have already been taken by the government and they posted the papers remember? Why amateurs can't see the planet is because they don't have the technology. Infrared.

C) Something that big would have an affect on all other planets. Mars might become a moon.

Yes gravity does effect the planets, though the sun holds our solar system in place; a binary system.

D) If you use Celestia, you can tell that for the 2012 date, there are several celestial bodies protecting Earth for a time. The moon, Mars, Venus, and Jupiter are in orbit for the next few years until then so as to block out such bodies.

Use Celestia and take a look.

I'll look into this

E) Jupiter sized worlds would be very bright as they came closer.

The planet can only be seen through infrared, covered with ash and ice due to the extremes of weather.

F) if it were going even X2 the speed of jupiter, it would leave a trail of gass as it's high velocity would be breaking up the planet.

It does leave a trail supposedly, said by the sumerians. Wings or horns etc.

G) It can't be a rocky world, as something as large as that and made of rock would implode on itself and be so unstable that it would have cracked to pieces. It's like a balloon. Any meteorite hitting it would have massive explosions as chunks of the world fell out of the gravity field.

It is not made of rock, it is a brown dwarf star. A sub-stellar object with a mass below that necessary to maintain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion reactions in their cores, as do stars on the main sequence, but which have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Thanks, this was a very interesting topic for sure. Also very good debate by everyone. I think if something that BIG was out there ALL the governments on the planet could not hide it. It dosen't make sense to me. But of course, I am not an expert so I could be wrong. There are many people on our planet watching the heavens.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm no expert either, just very odd that the government would post the jupiter sized planet in the papers then pull it the next day.

Though the governments around the world hide alot of big things from the public and frankly i wouldn't doubt this, i mean this is how to clean the planet of a few billion people. The most efficient i would believe.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Binary systems are very common, the sun is bigger then jupiter.

Planetary. in other words, while entering our systems, it would have leached onto one of the outer planets.

The pictures have already been taken by the government and they posted the papers remember? Why amateurs can't see the planet is because they don't have the technology. Infrared.

You don't need infrared to see pluto. If you intend to tell me a planet is coming from out of the solar system to Earth in 4 years, you're ignorant of physics. Such a planet at such a size would be breaking up, leaving a gas trail, or both.

Yes gravity does effect the planets, though the sun holds our solar system in place binary system.

no, it has to come closer to some other bodies. The sun isn't the sole gravity well in the system.

And the sun alone would curve such a planet out of our way.

The planet can only be seen through infrared, covered with ash and ice due to the extreme weather.

Then it doesn't exist, because then your saying it's further then Pluto but will arrive here in 4 years. That's impossible without it breaking up.

It does leave a trail supposedly, said by the sumerians. Wings or horns etc.

Then it would be clearly visible in unpopulated regions.

It is not made of rock, it is a brown dwarf star. A sub-stellar object with a mass below that necessary to maintain hydrogen-burning nuclear fusion reactions in their cores, as do stars on the main sequence, but which have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth.

A sun cannot have interiors. It is a ball of gas exploding. or in the electric sun theory, something similar.

Thanks, you've confirmed that Niburu = myth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join