It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catwoman in the next Batman movie?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In the scene when Lucius Fox was introducing Bruce Wayne's new suit, he mentions that not only it can withstand dogs, but he even made a slight joke about even cats. Would that mean that Batman may soon fight against Catwoman and her claws? Or just a small time joke about dealing with different crazed animals like dogs and cats.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I heard on ETalk or Entertainment Tonight, I can't remember which, that Angelina Jolie has expressed interest in playing Catwoman in the next film. I can see it happening.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
they better make her a hot catwoman not like that crappy movie catwoman with halle in it.

I say go back to the batman returns catwoman suit

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
nooo not angelina. I'm sick of her parading around on the screen always. I would love someone fresh to be catwoman.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nahsik
nooo not angelina. I'm sick of her parading around on the screen always. I would love someone fresh to be catwoman.

THANK YOU! I caught the quip about the cat right away and after the movie we were talking and the first name to come up....Angelina Jolie - UGH! I can see it, but I soooo hope not. IMO, Bale is supposed to be Batman in his 'early' years and Jolie is gettin too old to play that part and yeah she's just overdone, for lack of better term. But thats my opinion I guess. We need some fresh meat like Nahsik said. But really, how could they top this last film??

spikeD.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I hope so, and I know the perfect person to be cat woman! Not angelina jolie, not halle berry but someone who I think can make the part to perfection.

Tricia Helfer
She is great in Battlestar galactica, she definitely knows how to play the seductive, dangeous, mysterious type of woman.

Tricia Helfer
www.imdb.com...

I think she's perfect for the job, too bad hollywood might not have the eye for someone good like her.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 25-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

now thats what i'm talkin about Phoenix!
excellent call

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
reply to post by _Phoenix_

now thats what i'm talkin about Phoenix!
excellent call

Thank you.

To those of you who haven't seen Battlestar Galactica, let me say pictures don't do her justice. If you have watched her in Battlestar Galactica, I'm sure you will see why she is so perfect for the part.

I'm watching the first season right now, and I must say I really look forward to every scene she is in.
So seductive.

Maybe your right about the age thing, she could be a few years younger, but I think she can pull it off way better than Angelina Jolie.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I think Jolie in a catsuit might also just be an imitation of Michele Pfeifer's Catwoman. I dunno, they' just seem like there wouldn't be much difference (though Pfeifer was outstanding as CW).

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I heard on ETalk or Entertainment Tonight, I can't remember which, that Angelina Jolie has expressed interest in playing Catwoman in the next film. I can see it happening.

that would be like putting ronald reagan in a batman outfit

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikedmilk
I think Jolie in a catsuit might also just be an imitation of Michele Pfeifer's Catwoman. I dunno, they' just seem like there wouldn't be much difference (though Pfeifer was outstanding as CW).

I think mccully culkin would be a far greater batman than christian bale

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yeah Tricia Helfer for Catwoman. Hard to see her as a brunette though cuz I still see her as Six.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sardion2000

I think Michelle pfeiffer was a blonde as cat woman, so it would not be that odd to be blonde right? But I see what you mean, all I have seen Tricia in is Battlestar Galactica and Burn Notice, and in both she is blonde.

But I wonder if Tricia Helfer could be naturally brunnette? she's probably might be darkblonde/lightbrown.

Usually the best blondes are actually naturally brunnette anyway lol

Edit: Look I found pictures of her, it seems like her natural hair colour is like a golden brown colour. Enjoy.

www.freecelebritymoviearchive.com...

www.pickmeupnews.com...

www.index.hr...

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Awesome thread. I just saw the movie and loved it. Have to say I didn't quite get the bit about the cat until now.
Do you think they'll make a sequel though?
How in the world will they top Dark Knight?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceUk
Awesome thread. I just saw the movie and loved it. Have to say I didn't quite get the bit about the cat until now.
Do you think they'll make a sequel though?
How in the world will they top Dark Knight?

Well if it was great, they don't really have to top it, just make another just as good, the question is do you want more!? I'm pretty sure people want more, because they enjoy it a lot.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
....... the question is do you want more!?.......

OOOOHHH YEAHHH!!! They could've put another hour with Two-Face alone as the main baddie and I still would been glued to the edge of my seat! Of course though, who would've got tired of the Joker? the whole thing with him laughing maniacally while sailing off the side of the building doesnt escape my mind. Most people scream

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Something odd happening with the first pic.

Could a MODERATOR please edit the post with three pictures, and delete the first picture. For some reason is seems to link to a dodgy website, but at other times it links to the picture. So it's acting weird.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by sardion2000

I think Michelle pfeiffer was a blonde as cat woman, so it would not be that odd to be blonde right? But I see what you mean, all I have seen Tricia in is Battlestar Galactica and Burn Notice, and in both she is blonde.

But I wonder if Tricia Helfer could be naturally brunnette? she's probably might be darkblonde/lightbrown.

Usually the best blondes are actually naturally brunnette anyway lol

Edit: Look I found pictures of her, it seems like her natural hair colour is like a golden brown colour. Enjoy.

www.freecelebritymoviearchive.com...

www.pickmeupnews.com...

www.index.hr...

what they need to do is quit with the humanoids and use a genetically improved version of dominique sachse

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I would personally like to see Hush chucked into the next Batman movie, too bad he's only a comic book villain, I probably wouldn't go see the next one if Catwoman was in it, after the last movie with Halle Berry in it, ugh, I can't bere the thought of watching another movie that would include Catwoman.

I would really like to see Hush acted out though.. But he was in a parallel storyline to Batman that we have seen..

[edit on 30/7/2008 by lepracornman]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Batman will be chewed up and spit out if he fights the Kitty!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join