It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more proof about population extermantion by big machos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is a link to a video that shows more proof/evidence about a population extermination.

On ATS I have seen posts about builder burg. that they have plans to form the North American Union and make a world order.

On that post it claimed that the group plans to kill off many population so they can have control and order on the surviving population because the less population their is the more control builder burg gets. here is the link.

Click here to see a video the explains the population elimination....

Fox News interview about population control

[edit on 23-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow, for a moment, I thought you meant:

massive astrophysical compact halo objects (MACHOS)

(vs WIMPs, weakly interacting massive particles) and pictured a Physics Apocalypse!

Glad to know it's not that 'dark matter' problem.

The idea of Rockefeller performing Genocide isn't much less disturbing.

"Growth is most efficiently handled by the Private Sector",

How do you interpret that?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
i personally believe that those who think we should look to population control by unnatural means should volunteer to be the first to be killed.

nature used to be the best judge on population control, but bc of "humanism" we have slowed nature down while speeding up birth by impregnated those who couldn't do it through natural means..

we have men and women who think we should now take it into our hands and decide who can stay and who can go? again, are they first to volunteer so that the rest of us can have "quality" of life?

[edit on 23-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
sorry made a mistake on the link above where it said fox news interview ect.

Here is the link I wanted to show.

Fox News population control interview.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What do you guys think of this??

Do you think Their is a hidden agenda that bush and many big powerful people are planning for all us???

will There be a world war 3??? and would world war 3 be proof that their is a hidden agenda on a world order???

The more evidence I am seeing the more scary this becomes..

What are you thoughts on this??? Do you think their is such a hidden agenda for all us??

and what should we watch out for as proof that their are plans for us??

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by computerwiz32

Bush is not really behind the population control agenda. No politician would be caught dead even if they really believed in population control speaking about population control. The closest Bush has come to pushing population control is to encourage people to adopt children to fill out their families. This is problematic because most children are wanted.

American uinversities were bought out by some elitist eugenicists after the civil war using war profitts. The eugencists then took over the Medical system. From the Universities they spread propaganda designed to convince the public that it is socially irresponsible to have children. The medical system is used to poison and euthanize people.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am not saying that bush is behind the population control I am saying bush is involved and many others are involved in hidden agendas that cannot allow the public to know.

Bush is more of a puppet then him being behind this stuff. I think the gov is slowly being bought out by rich and powerful people that are creating our economic crises to cause a gov buyout.

I don't know for sure but I hear about these stuff on the internet and their is even some proof and references that I have seen online that shows that there is some proof on this.

new topics

top topics

join