It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a hidden agenda???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Ron Paul banned video happend in debat on tv

I have just seen man youtube videos that show Ron Paul saying that big plans are headed for us.

IRS dosen't have the right to tax us on income, wages ect.

What do you guys think about this?? Did anyone find the law that requires us to pay a income tax??? the 16th amendment.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i am against it..
unfortunately, as is evident all over this board, there are ppl that are under the impression that, yes, we are "obligated" to help everyone else and that the gov't should have every right to steal our money and "hand it out" as seen fit. funny thing is, they have everyone's money and ppl are still struggling.
wonder where our money is going.

welcome to your social democracy ppl! it will only get "better"
from here

[edit on 23-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
i am against it..
unfortunately, as is evident all over this board, there are ppl that are under the impression that, yes, we are "obligated" to help everyone else and that the gov't should have every right to steal our money and "hand it out" as seen fit.

So are you against all taxes? or just income, sales, etc?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There is a corporate income tax and a personal income tax.

The corporate tax is legal and justified.

The personal tax is illegal and wrong.

Corporations produce a good or service, at a price, and sell it off to someone else at a higher price than was paid to produce or manufacture that good or service. That is a profit. That is taxable.

People exchange their time and work for money. The company that person is employed by put a monetary value on that time and work. Upon hiring, the person has agreed to exchange their time and work for that monetary value. That is not profit, that is a fair exchange of valued commodities. The company receives your time and work, and you receive their money.

Since when did your time and work become taxable? That is what is occurring here.

Think of it as a currency exchange. You can take your Dollars to a bank who exchanges for Euros. You'll gain nothing upon exchange. You will get in return the value of what you are exchanging. Same with your time and work. You are simply exchanging them for a monetary value. You gain nothing.

Our income taxes go to paying for these criminals' illegal activities. It doesn't fund education - state and local taxes do that. It doesn't fund the roads - gas tax does that.

I'm all for taxes on goods and services, such as the sales tax. I'm all for a community tax to fund emergency services. But I'm not all for my money, which I earned fairly and at no profit, being taxed to pay for corrupt leadership.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Even if there is no law, they can just write one.They are the boss of everyone.
In fact they don't even need to write a law that you have to pay tax.
Just write punishments for when you don't.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johneboy

Originally posted by justamomma
i am against it..
unfortunately, as is evident all over this board, there are ppl that are under the impression that, yes, we are "obligated" to help everyone else and that the gov't should have every right to steal our money and "hand it out" as seen fit.

So are you against all taxes? or just income, sales, etc?

what i am against is Federal income, payroll, and estate taxes.

state taxes are something that would and should be handled by each individual state according to their personal constitutions and the ppl that reside w/in those individual states.

as far as sales taxes, i believe that only tangible personal property should be taxed w/ the exception of services that are related to tangible personal property (such as fabrication or assembly labor service).

The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) of the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791:

“ The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. ”

the 14th amendment is in direct violation to the 10th amendment laid out by the founding fathers.

we were meant to be state citizens, not federal (national) citizens; in other words the federal gov't job was meant to be the glue that bonded the states (which still were to maintain their individual state constitutions/bills of rights). the 14th amendment has changed our citizenship to federal citizens, thus making us subjects (slaves) rather than individual citizens of states.

Section 1 of the Amendment states:
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

before this section of the bogus amendment was set in place, there was no definate "citizenship" rule in the constitution. not a mistake, but rather because the founding fathers believed that the individual was a citizen of their state, not the government.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by justamomma]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
Ron Paul banned video happend in debat on tv

I have just seen man youtube videos that show Ron Paul saying that big plans are headed for us.

IRS dosen't have the right to tax us on income, wages ect.

What do you guys think about this?? Did anyone find the law that requires us to pay a income tax??? the 16th amendment.

[edit on 23-7-2008 by computerwiz32]

and yes, i realized i didn't answer your original question clearly. there was a hidden agenda behind the 14th amendment and that was to erase the individual state citizenships making us national citizens, ie properties of the federal gov't.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi
There is a corporate income tax and a personal income tax.

The corporate tax is legal and justified.

The personal tax is illegal and wrong.

Corporations produce a good or service, at a price, and sell it off to someone else at a higher price than was paid to produce or manufacture that good or service. That is a profit. That is taxable.

People exchange their time and work for money. The company that person is employed by put a monetary value on that time and work. Upon hiring, the person has agreed to exchange their time and work for that monetary value. That is not profit, that is a fair exchange of valued commodities. The company receives your time and work, and you receive their money.

Since when did your time and work become taxable? That is what is occurring here.

Think of it as a currency exchange. You can take your Dollars to a bank who exchanges for Euros. You'll gain nothing upon exchange. You will get in return the value of what you are exchanging. Same with your time and work. You are simply exchanging them for a monetary value. You gain nothing.

Our income taxes go to paying for these criminals' illegal activities. It doesn't fund education - state and local taxes do that. It doesn't fund the roads - gas tax does that.

I'm all for taxes on goods and services, such as the sales tax. I'm all for a community tax to fund emergency services. But I'm not all for my money, which I earned fairly and at no profit, being taxed to pay for corrupt leadership.

Starred. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think income tax is wrong and is illegal. I am currently taking a fed tax class and their were discussions about is income tax legal. the policy about taxes is that it must be proportional which today it's not..

We learned how the tax goes about on income. I found out over 100,000 incomes you get a small % taken out. If you show more than 100,000 bucks as income it then starts out to be a small percentage.

anything under 100,000 is fixed base on how you filed and if your married.
It shows a fixed amount based on the income that is made below 100,000.

I notice people making below 100,000 have more income tax then people making 100,000 or above which starts at a small percentage taking out of their income.

What do you guys think?? They are right now talks in congress about changing how income tax is done. I doubt change will happen.

Also I never seen or heard anyone finding the law that requires us to pay income tax or even file a 1040. which is about income tax.

I learned all about the 1040 form. I learned about federal taxes for personal and also business area.

Just would like to hear what others think about the income tax and how much do you guys trust our GOV the U.S gov.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Another video to watch.

My post is mainly asking if their is a hidden agenda for the years to come.

I hope people votes for Ralph Nader for president he knows about these things and could stop it.

here is a video of what can somewhat backup the theory of a world order.

CLick here to see this video

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What did you think about the video above?

new topics

top topics

join