It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy handcuffs, Batman's on bail!! as consequence of The Dark Knight Film Curse??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

morgan freeman was just in a car accident he is in the hospital

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
News Just In

Maybe more of a curse - edition.cnn.com...

Please say a prayer for Morgan Freeman - great actor, i wish him a quick recovery.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by davidifty]

[edit on 4-8-2008 by davidifty]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

And now Morgan Freeman's accident.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

I will pray for Morgan, what a terrific actor and it's a shame this happened...hopefully he will recover soon!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The angel of light
reply to post by an0maly33

Hi anOmaly33,

Well we lets check just the facts, without any speculation:

-
- The two protagonists of such incidents do not have too much in common, besides the fact that they are actors but one British and other American.

- It looks this was the only project in which they work together in their respective careers and lives.
[edit on 7/23/2008 by The angel of light]

This is not true either a film about Bob Dylan called 'I'm not there' shot in 2007, (Dont know if it has been released yet). Both starred the two actors Heath Ledger and Christian Bale, others since have put their names forward to 'carry' on the part as around 6 different actors are used in different 'stages' of Bobs life.

Also I think the Bond films have more 'curse' about them than this, The Dark Knight'. Only thing I think is relevant is that a tragedy happened at the time when the actor happened to depict a rather dark or sinister character like Brandon Lee in The Crow. Curse or Coincidence?

Peace

edit spelling

[edit on 4/8/2008 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Theres another thing that hasnt been mentioned. Also a stuntman died during the filming of this movie. So thats -

1. Stuntman - Dead
2. Heath Ledger - Dead
3. Morgan Freeman - Critical Condition

The Bale thing doesnt even need mentioning. Thats just minor. Anyway, Its one unlucky film

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The film is definitly cursed. Perhaps because of how evil it was.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by The-Eighteen-age]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG ....Both starred the two actors Heath Ledger and Christian Bale, others since have put their names forward to 'carry' on the part as around 6 different actors are used in different 'stages' of Bobs life.

Well if this is in the way you say that gives more support to the theory of the curse of The Black Knight since it would be clear that the bad luck is not carried by Heath or by Christian but by this last production exclusively.

About the case of Morgan Freeman, let me say that even I, that started this thread, feel still in shock with this news, this is one of the most surrealistic experiences of my life, and the people says that my life is something out of this world. It is really so impressive to know that Morgan is the new victim of this terrible curse that looks to don't forgive anybody involved in that film.

I know that being a psychic my intuition must be so correct when I perceive bad vibrations, and actually I felt something terrible since the first moment that I watched the first previews of this movie, but it is really difficult to anticipate to many bad facts around only one production, like the ones we have here, this is not only curse but one of the worst in the History of Movies that ever existed.

This is no longer question of opinion or point of view but of a very objective implication, this is a so long sequence of fatal incidents that involve many people with only one common factor: Their participation on the The black Knight.

Here is a so interesting interview with Freeman about Batman:
www.nypost.com...

and here is an article in which it is mentioned the bad curse of Batman as the cause of this terrible accident:
www.thesun.co.uk...

Thanks for your atention and for all your replies,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/4/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

More like consequences of Roid rage, if you ask me.

It's a well known fact that steroids can cause violent outbursts in some people.

I doubt if he got that buff just from exercise with no help from the "juice"

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
To Matt Tracker the stunt man has already been mentioned, twice I think. Please read the thread.

And im sorry to The Angel of Light, but you have so many facts wrong you are even calling the film Black Night now. I mean come on. What do we really have?
One actor dead, one stunt man dead, an actor in hospital and an actor arrested. I also think that Morgan Freeman has been shooting a film since The Dark Knight.

I will do more research after I have been to town. But im sure there are more films with bigger coincidence and tragedy than this one. I just fail to see the significance just because one actor died.

During the filming of the new Bond film, one stunt man has died and two nearly did. Cars have been mangled and the crew were ill. (need to confirm this with a credible source).

Until later

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

More like consequences of Roid rage, if you ask me.

It's a well known fact that steroids can cause violent outbursts in some people.

I doubt if he got that buff just from exercise with no help from the "juice"

I dunno, he is wealthy and can afford to have the best trainers and nutrition. A lot of actors/actresses go through strenuous programs to get ripped for a part.

Hopefully I have not gone off topic. I too hope Mr Freeman recovers fine. The article makes it sound like he is doing well but very seriously hurt.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatGAnd im sorry to The Angel of Light, but you have so many facts wrong you are even calling the film Black Night now. I mean come on. What do we really have?
One actor dead, one stunt man dead, an actor in hospital and an actor arrested. I also think that Morgan Freeman has been shooting a film since The Dark Knight.

Well LestatG,

Sincerely I try to respect your skepticism but I don't know what are talking about???

What do you expect to occur here to see clearly that this can not be mere casualty ??

Just only 2 of such "coincidences" that you mention so happily have a probability of less than .05 to occur simultaneously, and now we have four in your own words, since you are not counting the arrest of the uncle of Heath precisely the night of the premiere in New York only some hours later than the arrest of Bale in London!!!

The probability to have all this negative events occurring around one project is by sure less than 0.005 and that says all!!! this is something more than only bad luck or coincidence!!

Probably Morgan has performed another film recently, but the point is that he is joined to the long list of bad facts happend among the people of The dark knight movie, and not any other, with his accident on the moment of higher ranking for it.

It is your right to be all the skeptical that you want, but I am a so serious and reputed psychic and you can check all my record in BTS or ATS to verify why the people say that when I write that something will occur is better to assume that as a fact.

check my threads at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you skeptical with respect to my capacity to affirm that here there is a curse, what would you say of all my achievements predicting successfully natural catastrophes? like earthquakes or volcano eruptions, for instance, please check those forecasts at the end of my list of threads at BTS?

I am so sorry to say this, but my personal impression is that we will listen more bad things like these in the following months about the curse of this film.

As a matter of fact, and that probably helps you a little in your research of famous curses, only the opening of the Tutan Kamon tomb curse has produced similar amount of calamities so quickly in the History, but a movie perhaps never before in this same so sinister way.

Any way thanks for your attention,

your friend,

The Angel of lightness

[edit on 8/5/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The-Eighteen-age

Hi The-Eighteen-age:

Well at this point I think the situation has changed drastically with respect to the time in which I opened the thread, in which my voice was almost alone supporting my point on this theme.

At that moment, many members were so skepticals trying to know who was this psychic talking about curses in Hollywood, but now the media all around the world is following with special interest the news of the curse of the Dark Knight movie.

You can check how commented is this topic in the following links:

gawker.com...

community.tvguide.com...

urbanlegends.about.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.news.com.au...

www.associatedcontent.com...

www.holymoly.co.uk...

thanks for your attention and support,

your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/5/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There are alot of strange things happening around this movie, to more then just Heath and Bale at this point, a curse could be the result of this.

Angle Of Light did you sense anything during the fist Christian Bale Batman movie, Batman Begins????, and what did you sense about the second movie???

[edit on 5-8-2008 by King Seesar]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Well I knew the first movie in its epoch and there were many changes in this new version, it is of course made with the same dark tones that its director Christopher Nolan prefers, giving some dismal, ghostly and sinister aspect to the original comic book.

However, in this one the atmosphere of mystery that is characteristic of Nolan’s Batman films, is only a background for the real protagonist that is a so speedy train of irrepressible violence and jolts of brutality, and in comparison with previous releases of Batman this one looks to be a production that celebrates violence instead of laws and justice.

I think the emphasis in the violence is so that the ethical ideals that Batman represents look so dull almost imperceptible along many minutes of the film, in which the spectator is witnessing an astonishing show of brutality.

In some sense, this is a pretty stressing experience and the concept of entertainment remains in a secondary place. I think the pleasure that we can taste watching this movie is in the release of the cumulative tension that it produces, something only occurs at the end, and even in that sense it is a morbid joy.

I know there are critics that are classified this Batman as the one of the terrorism wars time, and I am agreed with that commentary. Batman is in this production not confronting the evil forces to protect the principles of the rule of law, but combating evil with evil, extreme violence with also extreme violence in a so crude way, descending almost to the same level of the criminals, this to show that it is not the Law of the stronger the one that must prevail, in other words a very technolgical version of the policy of the big stick.

In my opinion this film tries all the time to justify the use of the extreme violence and probably that was the aspect that caught my attention, being a sensible person, is the so powerful subliminal message in favor of the hate and aggression that is something that I felt since the first moment I saw the previews.

I think with the Dark Knight the critics of the future will say that the public of Batman lost for ever their innocence and also the beauty of the noble ideals the personage has inspired by generations. The film is classified in many countries as for 13 years age but even for an adult is a so demanding experience from the emotional point of view.

I think probably many of my readers will not agree with this but I must be sincere and that is the feelings that I have had with respect to this film. Batman is no longer our protector from the crime forces, the defender of the peace and order, but our instructor of how to be more violent than those criminals, in that sense he is corrupting our minds with a new so violent morality or why not it is better to say anti-morality.

I am convinced that this so negative destructive mental energy or thinking current is the one that is behind the curse of this movie.

Of course Hollywood is just responding to the needs of the groups of pressure that are behind all this violence, the ones that needs to wash our brains with the antivalues of the justified hate, the same that two years ago were promoting in films like 300 the idea that Persia, the modern Iran, has been a so evil force that was always against the civilization and particularly the democracies. The concept is not new but this movie has exploiting it to the extreme, bringing it to a climax.

There is in America a so carefully planned strategy to involve all of us, if that is possible in the policies of war against other civilizations that certain so powerful brains that controls the system wants to promote, convincing the majority of the public that we are a nation that only can find its way toward the future through the extreme use of the violence and moreover that it is completly fair and natural.

Thanks for your attention and for the questions,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The Angel Of Light,

I don't think your Physic Powers have anything to do with the conclusion you made about the film being cursed. You just happen to use logic on this one. As in, looking up information and coming to your own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
There are some whisperings that he recent wave of beheadings are also because of the "Curse of the Dark Knight"...

...Including this one:

On Saturday, June 28th, at Six Flags Over Georgia, 17-year-old Asia Leeshawn Ferguson of Springfield, South Carolina, scaled two six-foot fences and passed through restricted areas posted as dangerous to visitors. Ferguson jumped the fences and then was decapitated by the Batman roller coaster.
Source

And then we get a screenshot by a blogger:

More Here

I haven't seen the new movie yet. So. No comment.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The Angel of Light,

In no way am I questioning your credibility or obvious talents in regards to being a psychic. I was just finding it difficult to put the pieces together to claim that the film is cursed. Yes the film contains violence and possibly a negative overtone in regards to justice and how far we have to go in order to stop evil.

I found that the film was not overly violent but agree that it was very dark. But it raises good points in regards to how far we have to go to stop evil. You have to be a wolf to catch a wolf. (not my quote by the way)!

Sometimes I believe that if we analyze something too much you can make links and coincidences start to have significance. However, I am starting to think you may be onto something now as well we have a death related to the Batman roller coaster, (is it film related though)?

Did you have a premonition before all these events or are you putting the pieces together afterwards to come to your conclusion?

There are many coincidences I agree and maybe your right the film could well be cursed. But how and why? Surely its not just down to the content of the film.

I think that the arrests are a stretch especially considering the charges and what actually happened. Granted Heaths death and Morgans accident are truly tragic but related, who knows? Stats do not mean much in these circumstances as many factors come in to play. Eg, what cocktail of drugs you are taking and mixing, how fast you are traveling, if it was a weekend night, if it was a blackspot. There are many factors to consider. Two people I have worked with in an office of just 5 had a car accident weeks apart from each other, another became ill and another lost his job. By that rationale does that mean the office is cursed, unlucky or is it coincidence?

Again, just debating with you, this is not an attack on your credentials or persona. Unless you knew all of this was going to happen before I find it difficult to believe that the film is truly cursed. (Unless something happens to the rest of the existing cast and crew, which then I might have to concede). But when do you draw the line? After the film, 1 year, 10 years?

Interesting thread and thoughts.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

Hi jca2005,

Well when I started to have a so outstanding level of accuracy predicting natural catastrophes somebody, of course very skeptical like you, suggested that I was using the "law of probabilities" to determine those incoming seismic events.

I still want to know what law is that one, since to predict and earthquake is one of the most difficult things some scientist would want to do, and I know what I am talking about, moreover to be sincere, I think the conventional science is going to wait probably centuries before to have such a reliable prediction system, to have technology in that field.

The probability of occurrence of an important earthquake or any other seismic event in some particular country in some specific period of time is really low even for places like Japan or California.

The best proof of my claim is the earthquakes happened in China on May, since it is very well known that the Chinese scientists are pioneers in the development of earthquake prediction systems based on variation of magnetic fields and its detection by sensible animals or plants. Those scientists couldn't forecast those events and avoiding the terrible consequences for their people.

But of course in the level of the intuition and to talk more clearly in the level of the subconscious mind everything that looks to be impossible through the conventional reasoning is perfectly possible, even to be clairvoyant of facts that will occur 1, 2 or 10 or even 100 years in the future, as personages like Mitchell of Nostradamus or Edgar Cayce showed in the past.

The point my skeptical reader is that we are all sunk in a giant mind that is the one that really thinks, we are only tiny points of conscience that can perceive what is that super-entity doing, that is the one that has modeled the entire universe with its own thoughts. Of course this is only possible to understand if the person has the necessary knowledge, and I can add also the necessary personal credentials, to contact that super mind through the subconscious levels.

This does not contradict our personal freedom to have our own thoughts but there is a Universal order of things and if we are thinking in a way that is contrary to it we must affront the consequences.

The leaders of nations are sometimes bold, really dared, to think that they have all the power to determine what is going to happen in their future, that they can control millions of human minds through the media and some very suggestive brain wash tools like the movies, but frequently they forget that God is the only one that has the last word about anything.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/6/2008 by The angel of light]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG ......Did you have a premonition before all these events or are you putting the pieces together afterwards to come to your conclusion?

Hi LestatG,

Some time ago, it was in 2007 when a reader of one of my threads did some reply, very similar than the last ones that appeared here in this thread, I told that his questions were released a first seal that allow me to talk openly about secret things that the humanity must know only when they be prepared to understand them.

In that same way now another seal is released, and I am talking about deep things that America must know and understand to be able to surpass a terrible national crisis that is just beginning, although there are many that thinks we are almost exiting it.

This movie was cursed since it was filmed, and it was cursed by the mentality of the people that conceived it, as a project of course. I felt this since the first moment that I started to watch previews many weeks before the official announce of the premiere.

About why this curse? Well if you didn’t understand my message, here it is again: there is a so negative thinking current that is pushing this nation and the entire world to a generalized conflict between civilizations and in particular between the three great monotheist religions: Christianism, Jewish and Muslim worlds. The excuses for the starting of this war, that will be the mother of all the wars, is precisely the war against terrorism and its fuel will be the religious fundamentalism, whatever this can be: Evangelic, Zionist, Yihad, etc.

This is something that I has been denounced since the beginning of the summer of 2007, and if this international plot of hate, promoted by the ones that are going to obtain benefit of this so terrible conflict ( the weapons traficants and manufacturers), we are going to see a WWIII starting so soon, that is something that I have also announced in my threads several times.

I suggest you and to all the readers of this thread to check my other threads like:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Finally let me point that, about your other question, I have clearly stated that the bad consequences of the curse of this movie will continue along the following months, so don't expect to need to wait years to see this already accomplished.

This curse is just a symbol about how upset is God to the way in which many people in America is thinking, is a visible demonstration that he is disgusted with the idols that Hollywood is trying to rise to the sky, and he is going to show that he is the only truly Star in this story.

I told this same message in my threads of other so polemic movies, also pretty celebrated by Holywood, that have offended so much God like the Davinci Code and Harry Potter series.

you can read about that at:

However, please don't feel sad to have difficulty to see this by yourself, that is my mission, to open the eyes of the people, that is the reason for which the Angel of Lightness was sent on this epoch:

to let see clearly the truth to a humanity that walks completly blind.

Thanks for your attention,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

[edit on 8/6/2008 by The angel of light]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join