It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell!!!!...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyricon
i spit on your christ skull# your lord sodomize your virgin piss on mr mohummond and other unpleasantries to anyone who believes anything. this means YOU!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Might want to tone that down a bit or feel the wrath of the mod-men!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

i spit on your christ skull# your lord sodomize your virgin piss on mr mohummond and other unpleasantries to anyone who believes anything. this means YOU!

Might want to tone that down a bit or feel the wrath of the mod-men!

I hope his dad takes away his keyboard cause he is probably scuffing it up quite a deal by typing with his elbows, but in case no parents are home to watch junior lets hope the mods send him to the place where all the other morons live.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ok

Yeah it is true if you are not a christian you dont go to heaven as your sin has not been cancelled.

The bible says that God is just,
therefore God will deal with people who have never heard of jesus and the saving message in a just way

who are we to question God

When it comes to people who have heard of God Heaven Hell Jesus etc
people who are reading this

You have a chance to say no to God (probly because you feel that will involve not being in control of your life)

If you do let God enter your life and:
Ask God to cancel your sin debt
Say that you are sorry that jesus had to die to in order to give you a chance to redeem your self
And that you shall work to prevent yourself from sinning

The Bible says if you mean this when you say it
You have just garenied yourself a spot in heaven.
Mite not be very much as you mite not live your life as you have promised but you are still saved

Now all the people before. if they genuinely believed that a mesiah was coming to save them from their sinful nature. They would be saved! However most Jews turned to traditions and didnt really have an activerelationship with God Sorta like some areas of catholisim and cults today!

"For all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God"

Whether your a good person or not you go to hell if you have chosen to Reject God He will Reject You!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
lets hope the mods send him to the place where all the other morons live.

the south?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

the south?

Im sorry youve reached this page by error, please click the link to be redirected to the URL you are looking for.Kids Corner

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by Agent47]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The churches use Hell as a threat to force people to follow their doctrines.
They use Heaven in much the same way.
It's a carrot and a stick situation.

I came to terms with the fact that Hell exists and there is every chance that I might end up there. At first I was terrified but now I can live with the idea.
Heaven and Hell shouldn't matter to anyone here on this Earth. Just live your life as you think is right and let them take care of themselves afterwards.
If you strive for Salvation and strive to avoid Hell, you may end up worshipping God just for yourself. When you worship for yourself, I believe you aren't really worshipping God, are you?

I ignore the threats of the church. It's not up to another man to tell me where I'm going when I die. The church has neither the power to send me there or to hold me back. The fear that they instill into us with their threats of damnation is evil in itself.

Where you go when you die is up to God. The only thing that you can do is hope for the best and live as your heart tells you to.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
From some of the posts, not necessarily this thread, BTW,
I'd say plenty are doing their suffering on earth. No need to suffer the fires of hell. Which most likely does NOT exist anyhoo...

To all those Christians who feel "special" and that they have an inside track on God and heaven, please remember that there are many, many, many non-Christians who lead far better lives than a lot of Christians I know!!!!
Ya think Gandhi is in hell, hmmm?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beanie_pianoforte
Ok

Actually, alot of that looks alot like what you say. I see no scriptures no other theories. Everyone has their interpretation and that is fine.. but they shouldnt preface their interpretations with "This is what the Bible says" cause most of the time.. it is not one iota of what the Bible's words actually say when taken in context with serious study.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
From some of the posts, not necessarily this thread, BTW,
I'd say plenty are doing their suffering on earth. No need to suffer the fires of hell. Which most likely does NOT exist anyhoo...

To all those Christians who feel "special" and that they have an inside track on God and heaven, please remember that there are many, many, many non-Christians who lead far better lives than a lot of Christians I know!!!!
Ya think Gandhi is in hell, hmmm?

Just because someone calls themselves a Christian it doesnt really make them so. Alot of Lacodiean Christians are the equivalent to the Pharisees of Biblical times.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GanjaGoddess
Just because someone calls themselves a Christian it doesnt really make them so.

I think that is what I was saying. Being a Lutheran, Catholic, Baptist, Presbyterian, etal does NOT make a Christian. Being baptized into a Christian faith does not assure that the person IS a "Christian".

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

hey ak i mean agent four seven. you sure are posting here alot if you think this is a dumb post. nahh juz kiddin' from a lil' kiddie.

didn't we all realize by now that this is hell? Hades? ramrods?

and we all made the decision to come here. oh you don't remember........... you did. welcome to hell my brothas and sistas, hermaphrodites, innies, and outies, toothpicks and bloodblistahs.
ok ok ok ok ok were just on a paradisical satellite of the place of eternal torment and nashing of teeth and insects that burrow in your skin.

i am not bs'n' i never do

you made the choice we all did. you just gotta learn to love the heat. the sweat. and the flies.

hey hellz a cool place oh my brothas and sistas and hermaphrodities

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Ok

"For all have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God"

---------------------------------------------------------------------
GanjaGoddess---

Sorry i havent used many quotes. I could give you many.

I understand there are many interpretations of the bible however if you believe the bible as absolute truth then heaven and hell are reality.

Believe me hell is a vast topic (i have studied it recently)and the bible portrays it very vaguely however the bible does supply us with enough information to clearly say that hell is a reality and that the non-saved go there no exception. I wont be patronising but so as explained by John 3:16.

As you were saying a study would provide us with an answer. not mere quotes as many sects and cults hold there "evidence" over single (appearing to be contradictory) quotes.
For example people say .... paul teaches salvation through grace whereas james teaches salvatin through deeds. However after a wider study of james it appears he is talking about "proof of salvation by deeds".

(ganjagoddess) I havent used much quotes/evidense but mainly because they would extend this reply alot and put people off reading it but if you wish to talk about it email me at [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh but what is hell?? Well there is not a 100% fact but I heard it is mind which decides if you are going to heaven or hell. In this example say there was a mass murderer he died because he got hit by a truck. Anyways he thinks he was a good person for he is ignorant then he would go to heaven. It is your true self that decides. I hope I provided some information on this topic

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could be earth is some other planets hell. Maybe thats what the spaceships are doing here,dropping off there bad people.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Could be earth is some other planets hell. Maybe thats what the spaceships are doing here,dropping off there bad people.

That is good. And, if true, I suspect politicians job is to make us suffer as much as possible??

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ludacris, nice question, because that idea has been lodged in my brain for quite some time, another reason I left the concept of religion.

Honestly, how can someone punish those who do not believe in your God simply because they have never been introduced?

I ask my Christian friends this alot, their responses are usualy "uhhh...........I'm not God, so it doesn't matter."

And that was not even sarcastic. Here's the question:
"So if you accept Christ as your savior you will be "saved", right? Let's say you were God, and I never accepted Jesus as my "savior". Are you going to take every beautiful, loving thing I've ever done, said, thought, or produced and label it as evil when you cast me aside because I'm not as worthy as the next guy? All because I don't think the same as you? All because I'm not standing in your movie theater seat church with one hand in the air praising how much I love Jesus as the band up on the stage plays a cover of some Gospel song, with the lyrics posted on the giant projector over the altar so you can stand there screaming like another mindless slave of someone elses views? If you preach unity and peace and love and friendship, then why are you throwing me into the darkest pits just because I'm not like you? What would Jesus do?"

That one always pulls the good old heartstrings. And it basically covers my entire view of the subject.

[Edited on 3-13-04 by Scat]

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

who are we to question God

We are those who choose the unpaved path, which is much harder to travel down because it is not lined with ignorance and blind faith.

We are supposedly his sons and his daughters. His brothers, his sisters. Don't you agree?

We are the people who do not adhere to rules that are imposed on us from the day we are born if we did not have a say in what they are.

We are the ones who will not stay quiet for the sake of being "saved."

THATS who we are to question God.

Whether your a good person or not you go to hell if you have chosen to Reject God He will Reject You!

What is God? If God is love, truth, hapiness, friendship, and peace, then I guess I will not reject. But if you mean standing in Church praising Jesus, then I guess I do reject. I don't understand how that is helping the world at all. I've helped more people than alot 2 day Catholics or Sunday morning Christians, but theyll be sent to heaven and I'll be burned. I guess that's the price to pay for rejecting ignorance and standing up for what you believe in.

He's going to reject me, eh? Well, I guess he's rejecting every message of love I've ever given and any friendship I've ever had, and all the compassion and hope I've tried to spur into people too. That doesn't say too much for him, now does it?

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
what hell is for u is heaven for someone else ..
if you hate to be somewhere with some one you hate that is hell for you.
being on that same place with that same person is for someone else heaven because he likes that place and loves that person.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Man thats exactly was i am talking about...

why cant god apprreciate wat ive done, in terms of love and helping to others??....Why should I suffer for ETERNITY...(think about that word for a sec) becasue i didnt do it "GODS" way???....Why should i suffer for eternity because he gave me the free will to do anything and choose the way i wanna live, but then say u didnt pick my way of living so ur going to hell!!!...That pretty much diffuses the idea of free will then, doesnt it???...I dont like the idea that i have to suffer forever after i die becasue of a choice i made in a finite lifespan.

Doesn't that bother you people???...

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
why cant god apprreciate wat ive done, in terms of love and helping to others??....Why should I suffer for ETERNITY...(think about that word for a sec) becasue i didnt do it "GODS" way???....Why should i suffer for eternity because he gave me the free will to do anything and choose the way i wanna live, but then say u didnt pick my way of living so ur going to hell!!!...That pretty much diffuses the idea of free will then, doesnt it???...I dont like the idea that i have to suffer forever after i die becasue of a choice i made in a finite lifespan.

Doesn't that bother you people???...

Actually, he didn't give us free will...we took it.

That's why I don't see God as some scary man in the closet, I see him as a brother, a sister, a friend.

AN EQUAL.

And you're right, the "my way or the highway" mentality is the absence of free will, in a sense.

When did what you are become more important than what you believe?

You SHOULDN'T suffer for eternity for choosing your own path and wlaking down it with pride.

And by doing that, and loving others, you are doing it your way, and it's not that you're rejecting God, you're rejecting the falcities, evil, and lies built up around him yet that are supposedly acting in his name.

I reject religion, not God.

Ludacris- you don't sound like someone on the "fate" bandwagon either.
I like it!
God appreciates what you've done, but religion doesn't because you're a threat to their power and controll. You're an anarchist of the soul, basically. And that's beautiful

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join