It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think i am friends with an alien

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

I’ll be honest with you I haven’t even bothered to read you thread because I have already read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy trilogy. Is your friend called Ford Prefect by any chance?

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by siree
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Sorry, I just don't know how comfortable I'd be taking pictures of anyone's bare chest. It's uncomfortable enough seeing his.
There is already a regular picture of John going around somewhere. Surely you've seen it?

I thought I read this whole thread through, but apparently I missed some stuff. Are you serious that there is a picture, or was that a joke?

Also, did he admit that he is an ET or are we on assuming?

Thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If i was a "ailen" who was on a random planet. I'm pretty sure i wouldnt like someone pointing a silver box at me and not being able to see a half a second. If he is an "ailen" it would probably freak him out.
So basically, dont do it

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hello Ian !

I've read through since your first post. I believe you.

These times are so strange. I was contacted a few weeks back by Julald, he's from the Arcturus planet system. I was shown data that I verified and it checked. I'm not on meds, drugs or alcohol.

Actually, I am a businessman where I live and very down to earth. So I believe that if they can reach me, they are reaching quite a bit of people right now. You are the first person I am telling this to, not that I think I'm crazy ( trust me, I'm far from being crazy ) but could you confirm with John if we are reaching slowly towards a majority, yet silent ?

I give it to you, you're a pretty brave boy, coming out in the open. It's been six days since you posted, hope to hear from you again soon.

I was told "Emotions are the clues and Love is the key". It's what I read from you.

My Soul's name is Ukran.

Peace, friend.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hello Siree - and John -

I do not usually post in ATS anymore, however I am keen to ask some questions and thank you for your time and efforts in sharing this. I am nearly 60 years old, my earliest memories are wondering why I am here (in this mixed up reality) and more importantly how can I out of here and ensure I don't 'have' to return... I have explored every avenue possible for explanations, answers and understanding and have ended up feeling like it's futile - we (humans) are prisoners among lunatics (governments and corporations) who are bent on destroying everything and anything good.

I am not at peace with anything - I want to go 'home' but I don't know where that is and I think we're tricked at death by technology to keep us coming back and getting more and more 'lost' here.

My questions ~

1. Who can we appeal to (as in Divine Intervention) to stop all the madness here and give peace and love a real chance? And how do we appeal? (meditation? 100th monkey of awareness? or?)

2. With the government involved heavily in ritual abuse and torture, how can we even begin to hold a candle, so to speak, against that massive and old energy that permeates everywhere?

3. How can I attract or welcome someone like John into my life?

Thank you - I will be reading with gratitude. K.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
Hello Siree - and John -

I do not usually post in ATS anymore, however I am keen to ask some questions and thank you for your time and efforts in sharing this. I am nearly 60 years old, my earliest memories are wondering why I am here (in this mixed up reality) and more importantly how can I out of here and ensure I don't 'have' to return... I have explored every avenue possible for explanations, answers and understanding and have ended up feeling like it's futile - we (humans) are prisoners among lunatics (governments and corporations) who are bent on destroying everything and anything good.

Hello kshaund, I too am of your age group, and see thing a lot like you probably do. I saw your post here and was compelled to answer. Let's see how it goes.

I am not at peace with anything - I want to go 'home' but I don't know where that is and I think we're tricked at death by technology to keep us coming back and getting more and more 'lost' here.

I know what you mean. My original Home is in another universe, I have come to believe, and a very long time ago for me, which is probably why the memory is so vague. I think it was destroyed in a war. You are right on about the technology, it is a machine, and I so wish I could prove what I know about it. The "Light" is a trick for the unknowing ones, they go into it and become neutralized and recycled into new humanoid carbon based bodies, again and again, over and over. If asked, the Light will show you all of the many places you can go in the Spirit World, and send you to the one you choose, but that is not the point here. there is a group living here in the planet that is planning to tear down and destroy the machinery, and let humanity be really free for the first time in many thousands of years.

My questions ~

1. Who can we appeal to (as in Divine Intervention) to stop all the madness here and give peace and love a real chance? And how do we appeal? (meditation? 100th monkey of awareness? or?)

Friend, I have discovered that the true Divine is within us all, and to seek it you look within, not without. A wise woman once said, "If that which you seek is not found inside, then you will never find it. I myself meditate, a lot, actually. I have come to realize that there is no Saviour coming to save me, and that I must save my own self. True Peace and Love will be found in the new Earth.

2. With the government involved heavily in ritual abuse and torture, how can we even begin to hold a candle, so to speak, against that massive and old energy that permeates everywhere?

Friend, I walk the path of Balance, between the worlds, so to speak. From this position I can clearly see both sides of the same coin, the Light and the Darkness. I can take power from both at the same time. One actually defines the others, so both are needed to make the whole thing work.

I really do not know, except for just ask them to get hold of you. I have several ET friends. They are a part of my life, but not a large part. they do not advise me on what to do, nor do they guide me into the right decisions all the time. One showed me the machinery I told you about, from space, and she showed me many other things too, marvelous things.
Just go outside and demand contact, you just may get it. Cheers to you.

Thank you - I will be reading with gratitude. K.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hi autowrench, yes, thanks, but I have already gone through these answers you've suggested decades ago. I am asking about something more. I spent forty years researching anything related to answering about 'life' - religions, holistic healing, meditation, manifesting, aliens, NWO, politics, and on and on and on. I have read thousands of books, worked with some very good alternative researchers (like Robert Morning Sky), have met many authors (Sitchin, Bramley, Stranges, Bauval, Strieber, Icke, etc.). We are tricked and lied to at every turn and I simply don't trust much of anything and at this point I am feeling it's all futile.

My questions are deeply sincere and extremely personal. I am unable to be at peace amongst all this chaos. The masses are in deep, deep sleep and we are being systematically destroyed on all levels by insane psychopaths (maybe 'insane psychopath' is an oxymoron, not sure).

My best understanding is benevolent beings won't intervene unless somehow invited, and that's what I'm asking - who to invite and how! I am personally extremely appalled that what's happening to us on this planet is even remotely allowed in the greater scheme of the universe/existence and that in itself is my greatest reason for 'not' believing in God or Saviors. As a parent I don't make my children suffer unto death, imbue them with fear daily, ensure their nutrition is insufficient or allow marauders and predators to get to them. But this doesn't happen for people. The torture, murder, insanity continues completely without interference that has only proven to me that the bad guys do win because the good guys don't think the same way. Our souls are our only protection and even that is at risk with these tyrants!

Will the sheep inherit the earth? No! They'll be eaten by the lions because that's what lions do! They eat sheep! That's another lie we're supposed to buy into - just be at peace and all will be okay - well it hasn't worked for any peaceful society in our entire history - they're always taken over - always - now is not different unless there's some kind of Divine Intervention humanity is going to become extinct by intentional design. I don't want to be here like this and I don't want to come back here again and again which I feel has been the case and am very interested in John's perspective on these, thank you:

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

She says John's been there since before they opened warning people not to reach inside! I think he might be more concerned for the spider. I can't stop laughing now.

That is too sweet!

Listen, this is by far one of the best things I have read in a long time.... Actually quite a tear jerker, I get teary when I'm happy or sad or when something is sweet/funny. I know, weird.

In any case, another member was right when they said you have grown up a lot... I also noticed the transition from the beginning of the thread following through to now, and that was when I didn't know this thread has been going for two years... You just seemed...different.

There are a lot of retarded replies on here- don't bother with them. I thought you were really sincere when telling your story, and I believe you- I don't know why, but I do. I can just feel that you are not lying. You are very lucky to have met such a wonderful being- I hope you know that he chose you because he knows something about you that you don't. You obviously have something special. I will admit, I am envious- I have spent my whole life dreaming and wondering about space and these alien creatures, yet- I have never even seen a ufo or anything of the sort. That doesn't stop me from believing though...I can feel what is right.

Do me a favor will you, please say hi to John for me. It would be really great for me to now that even though I have not had physical contact- I have somehow had some kind of contact- through you. I hope you don't mind.

I don't have much to add to your thread- I don't have any questions and I don't have any stories. But I will thank you for this thread, and everything you are doing for all of us. Even though some don't notice it.

Keep well.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I will take the liberty of answering you until Siree and John come back with their words.

You don't trust, you say. Good! And so you shouldn't! You're meant to learn that your heart is the only truth you need to know. No one else can be right for you. You alone are the light of your life. You never found solace with the words of others until now, no matter what you hear from others, their words will bring you the same unsettled feeling. You aren't looking to the source of your Truth. It is, it always has been, and it always will now and forever only be within your own heart. Open it. Let it's light shine. Your path will be clearly lit in front of you. You will never stumble while that light shines.

Now I'll shut up and wait here with you.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

"He's still here; somewhere in Kentucky. Our friendship has lasted, he's come out of his shell and thanks to him, I am finally on the path to enlightenment. I am ready to share what I know about John, life, the universe, and everything."

Interesting post!
I live in the Lexington, KY area myself.

Is there any way to confirm the validity of your story, or do you even have plans to?

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
@ howmuch4another (from the closed thread)

Things on my mind.... Did you ever obtain a sample of the material his jumpsuit was made of? It was certainly available if he's at your dinner table that often. If so, did you have it tested?
If so, where/what lab?
Also would like to know more about his abilities. How fast do estimate he can run?
Have you seen or asked him to do that?
How high or far can he jump from a standstill? Have you seen or asked him to do that? What is the heaviest thing you've seen him lift?
How much would you estimate it to weigh?
Have you ever asked him to perform ANYTHING that isn't normal to a human that you could document?
Why can't we have a photo even if he looks human? Why can't we have a photo of just the clothes?
I think of more every time I re-read the OP but I'll stop here.

Are you for real?
You expect the OP, to ask this guy who is his friend, to run & jump up and down like a circus animal so that you can have proof? You know well that any type of proof the OP could give you, would not be accepted by you or any other so called skeptic. You know the guy looks like a normal guy but yet, you want a picture...you want a picture of a piece of clothing...how exactly is that (a picture) going to prove anything? Especially a picture of a piece of material...

Debukers/skeptics always do the same dance- ask for proof and use the lack of proof to debunk the case....or deny the proof (if there is any) as a hoax or just something normal. Like clothing.

One can never win...

And I don't know why people ask for proof if they know they will not accept it even if it did exist.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Thanks for validating everything I have ever studied on this topic.

The time frame is still of, but time is just a illusion anyway, but the events are real to say the least. If your time frame holds true then we are well ahead on the other time lines that say that all of this is to happen on a later date.

But what do I know, I just stringing store's together to make some kind of sense of this all.

Good luck to us all for the perfect storm is coming better hold tight to your dreams for they going to get a rude awakening for reality holds no hostages.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Lol

You all kill me!

This guy is writing fiction for attention. Can't you see this?

Look at his feet and report back! har! That's a good one.. Self proclaimed alien experts who aren't even employed themselves... Sometimes this board is way to much!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by siree

Interesting.

I smell feces of a bovine nature here and more importantly, bravo to you for stretching this out 11 pages... Bravo sir.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe you should ask him: "So... what's it like... back there?"

You saw an alien running in the woods, then ask him if it was his brother.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

These times are so strange. I was contacted a few weeks back by Julald, he's from the Arcturus planet system

It's amazing how ET's

a) know specific names of stars relating to particular angular positions on the Earth sky which very frequently just happened to be the ones named by ancient Greeks
instead of the zillions of anonymous regular stars in the galactic disc suitable fo rlife

and

b) are able to live in uninhabitable systems with red giant primaries.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i may be out of line here but if you had any human friends you might not be here claiming to be friends with an alien.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
just read back through this thread. nope i'm not out of line at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Dear Siree,do not mind the posts by those people who waste their time and life hitting out at others in forums. I would like to bring this to the attention all all who are interested. Check the abduction stories about claims of female abductees who were subjected to sexual experiences and experiments. What was being done by the extraterresterials were to make a new human species which has their dna and earthlings combined. They mated with humans from earth and removed the fertilised eggs to produce humaniods like John. It is time and the good to awaken and elevate, and the bad to get rotten,from bad to worse.If they can sense that there is something bad about themselves deep inside,they should try to help themselves to change.A suggestions is to listen to the isotones or binaural beats-UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear,
RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change,
Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair), so that in time they will elevate to understand themselves and others.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by siree

Can someone repost the picture of John? I've read through the entire post and didn't see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join